Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

D.J. Johnson, 2017 7* BUCK, Miami (Da U), FL - transferring?

Comments

• Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,907
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    doogville said:

So is this the first official miss for Coker's "twitter likes/follows prediction formula"?

It had been pretty reliable (hi, fozzy!).

Hunter Echols says Hi!
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,439
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

I find it extremely odd with this kids obsession with such a random college. Miami hasn't been "The U" for awhile nor will it ever be again. He must have some seriously stupid people in his ear.

What's next? Some kid is going to commit to Georgia because he won 7 national championships with them in NCAA 16?

I know you're being sarcastic, but EA stopped making NCAA football games in 2014.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,785
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Word going around that DJ will be unofficially visiting UW this weekend or next. Hopefully it's not the Wyatt Davis west coast campus tour.

Chargingtomaximumdoog.gif

Dj and Wyatt?
  • NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,789
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

You guys are delusional. We ain't flipping DJ nor Wavy. We should focus on getting nick ford on campus and locking him up. IPM the ship has sailed.

Fuck that attitude, it won't take the entire coaching staff's concentrated effort over the next 2 weeks just to land Nick Ford. Would you rather have them just twiddle their thumbs around and jerk each other off instead of at least trying to swing for the fences on guys like IPM, DJ, Wyatt? We have absolutely 0 to lose by at least trying.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited January 2017

NEsnake12 said:

You guys are delusional. We ain't flipping DJ nor Wavy. We should focus on getting nick ford on campus and locking him up. IPM the ship has sailed.

Fuck that attitude, it won't take the entire coaching staff's concentrated effort over the next 2 weeks just to land Nick Ford. Would you rather have them just twiddle their thumbs around and jerk each other off instead of at least trying to swing for the fences on guys like IPM, DJ, Wyatt? We have absolutely 0 to lose by at least trying.
    I just want to get shot by a sniper so I don't have to live through Lake leaving, Ty and Marlon defecting, Keith Taylor going to UCLA and DJ belly laughing when someone asks him about UW.
    Headline/Obit I would prefer to read:

Husky Fanatic DDY dies in high-speed wheelchair crash through OC's box, killing himself and OC Smiff in joint plunge to turf below.

Washington AD says damage will be repaired in time for season opener against Eastern Idaho Panhandle State.
  • FreeChavezFreeChavez Member Posts: 3,222

About the same chance that I win the Boston marathon next year.

This would be illegal. No motorized device should be used to propel your disfunctional legs.
  • tvoietvoie Member Posts: 996

About the same chance that I win the Boston marathon next year.

Sounds like maybe you should man up and start training...

NEsnake12 said:

I just want to get shot by a sniper so I don't have to live through Lake leaving, Ty and Marlon defecting, Keith Taylor going to UCLA and DJ belly laughing when someone asks him about UW.
    Has there been any real indication Lake is considering leaving?
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    tvoie said:

NEsnake12 said:

I think they met last night.

tvoie said:

NEsnake12 said:

Shit. I hadn't heard that. Any ideas on how UW would replace him?
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    NEsnake12 said:

Seriously.
    Byron Murphy and budda baker aren't coming here. Why bother. The ship has sailed
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    tvoie said:

tvoie said:

NEsnake12 said:

Apparently, Tosh is not selling his couch at Bama. I think Lake is the leading candidate for the Cal DC.
    I hope that is not the case.
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    NEsnake12 said:

I am more concerned about our position of need. I am all for targeting those players, but I think OL recruiting is more crucial for the future of our program. This game is won in the fuckign trenches. If we had OL recruiting locked by now, we could have been focusing at IPM, DJ, and all the other good shit.
  • HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,951
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes

tvoie said:

tvoie said:

NEsnake12 said:

Apparently, Tosh is not selling his couch at Bama. I think Lake is the leading candidate for the Cal DC.
    I hope that is not the case.
    No way in hell Tosh makes a better decision than Lake.

At least, should be no way in hell...
    Hijacking this thread, why don't more teams hire one great recruiter and put him solely on recruiting and no coaching? You hear about great recruiters who suck at coaching i.e. Adrian Klemm, why not give them some bullshit position and use them as your hired gun? Are there no real bullshit jobs on a staff?