Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

D.J. Johnson, 2017 7* BUCK, Miami (Da U), FL - transferring?

Comments

• Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    it's like you guys think every kid is fucking crazy for not picking UW. I get the homer lover, but fucking hell, take a walk down to Vino at the Landing and drink in some perspective then shake the hangover off with a banana and coffee at Starbucks.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Meek said:

it's like you guys think every kid is fucking crazy for not picking UW. I get the homer lover, but fucking hell, take a walk down to Vino at the Landing and drink in some perspective then shake the hangover off with a banana and coffee at Starbucks.

If he chose Florida St or Clemsen, i would not be questioning his decision. I just find it odd that a highly rated recruit from Sacramento goes across the country to join a slightly above average college program. (P.S. Florida ST girls are fucking hotter than the U IMO)
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031

Meek said:

If he chose Florida St or Clemsen, i would not be questioning his decision. I just find it odd that a highly rated recruit from Sacramento goes across the country to join a slightly above average college program. (P.S. Florida ST girls are fucking hotter than the U IMO)
    maybe he got a uw coffee cup like when the whole fucking country wondered why shaq thompson picked uw when he did.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited January 2017
    Meek said:

Meek said:

maybe he got a uw coffee cup like when the whole fucking country wondered why shaq thompson picked uw when he did.
    Shaq chose uw because of tosh.

It was a fucktarded decision, I think this one would be similar
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dhdawg said:

Meek said:

Meek said:

Shaq chose uw because of tosh.

It was a fucktarded decision, I think this one would be similar
    Shaq was going to Cal originally so it wasn't that bad. He was a better RB than LB. I think he should have played RB from day one but I understand why he didn't.
  • Options
    DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    Shaq was a lot of things before he got here a Safety, RB, Coastal league Strikeout king. He killed 15 to 18 yr olds in the fall for a living. Had he stayed at Safety for The Dawgs he would have continued murdering people.

Sark loved rolling out little Linebackers just about as much as he likes rolling up boogers and eating them.

Im looking for the media to do the right thing and replay that clip over and over and over and over and over and over....and over and over again.
  • Options
    Petersen3098Petersen3098 Member Posts: 365
    I think that DJ will flip, UW is much more attractive than Miami, except for the weather.
  • Options
    BrickSquadBrickSquad Member Posts: 1,658
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

Meek said:

He'll be banging Florida thots no matter what. Better then the ugly fat beezys in Washington
  • Options
    PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member Posts: 4,012
    A urologist told me that Miami is the highest penis loss per capita due to infections causing necrosis.
  • Options

Meek said:

He'll be banging Florida thots no matter what. Better then the ugly fat beezys in Washington
    No doubt about that, but why not do it at better program.
  • Options
    doogvilledoogville Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,183
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    So is this the first official miss for Coker's "twitter likes/follows prediction formula"?

It had been pretty reliable (hi, fozzy!).
  • Options
    doogville said:

So is this the first official miss for Coker's "twitter likes/follows prediction formula"?

I think the kid really thought about UW, but then his punk bitch brother pushed him to the U.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,900
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    doogville said:

Sounds like IPM too
  • Options
    NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,791
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Currently Roof is hearing:

Austin Jackson -> USC
    IPM -> still UW, could turn into USC after the visit this weekend, definitely not ASU
    DJ Johnson -> we aren't out of it yet
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    edited January 2017

I think that DJ will flip, UW is much more attractive than Miami, except for the weather.

Are you gay? Women in Miami versus no crave Seattle?
    That was easy.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,900
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Word going around that DJ will be unofficially visiting UW this weekend or next. Hopefully it's not the Wyatt Davis west coast campus tour.

Chargingtomaximumdoog.gif