Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

This is over

Comments

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,820
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Put me on record as believing Trump would be an unmitigated diplomatic and economic disaster. I hope I'm wrong.

And Obama ran on Hope and Change ... how did that work out?
    Above average to good.
    Highly disagree ... if he was above average to good ... Trump wouldn't be the more likely winner at this point and time ... IRYK
    Bush beat Gore and you'd have to do some extreme mental math to say Clinton was an economic disaster.
    So ...

Clinton benefited a ton from the growth of the personal computer and Windows ...

If you look locally, it's similar to Inslee taking credit for the growth in Washington jobs because of the growth of companies like Amazon ... he had zero influence on that
  • Options
    PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member Posts: 4,012
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Hilary is seizing
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Put me on record as believing Trump would be an unmitigated diplomatic and economic disaster. I hope I'm wrong.

Above average to good.
    Highly disagree ... if he was above average to good ... Trump wouldn't be the more likely winner at this point and time ... IRYK
    Bush beat Gore and you'd have to do some extreme mental math to say Clinton was an economic disaster.
    So ...

Clinton benefited a ton from the growth of the personal computer and Windows ...

If you look locally, it's similar to Inslee taking credit for the growth in Washington jobs because of the growth of companies like Amazon ... he had zero influence on that
    In other words Bill was not an economic disaster. Sometimes not fucking up is all you need.
  • Options

Buy buy buy!

Bad business ... it's going to fall far further than that ... bubble has finally burst #reality
  • Options

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Above average to good.
    So ...

In other words Bill was not an economic disaster. Sometimes not fucking up is all you need.
    Way missing the point ...

First thing about politics that people need to understand is that you have to look through the shit ... understand what's really going on below the surface ...

The problem with most people is that they only look at the surface ...

No question that at least Clinton didn't fuck it up ... although you could argue that some of his policies regarding home ownership led to the bursting of the housing bubble ... but whatever ...

The point being that when you have very dynamic things happening in your backyard you need to understand the underlying circumstances ... the reality is that Inslee has had nothing to do with the growth in Seattle-area businesses like Amazon, etc. Similarly it's the same that Bubba had with respect to the technological revolution that happened in the 90s that he had no hand in but benefited a ton in the numbers.
  • Options
    Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Think of all the asshole celebs and idiots moving to Canada and other Countries!

Heh. Yeah, just like how they threatened to move when Dubya became president. Idiots.

I always want to punch people when they say they're going to move to Canada due to the results of an election - if you're unhappy with the government, you stay, regroup, and work to bring about change. If there's a silver lining to this shitshow, it's that it hopefully wakes everybody up (of all political parties) and they start to really get involved.

Not that I'm holding my breath that will happen.
    Cause no conservative said they were moving to Canada if Obama won?
    True...I was thinking more of the celebrities (who are for the most part more liberal leaning).

Poor Canada - they just can't win.
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

Above average to good.
    So ...

Way missing the point ...

First thing about politics that people need to understand is that you have to look through the shit ... understand what's really going on below the surface ...

The problem with most people is that they only look at the surface ...

No question that at least Clinton didn't fuck it up ... although you could argue that some of his policies regarding home ownership led to the bursting of the housing bubble ... but whatever ...

The point being that when you have very dynamic things happening in your backyard you need to understand the underlying circumstances ... the reality is that Inslee has had nothing to do with the growth in Seattle-area businesses like Amazon, etc. Similarly it's the same that Bubba had with respect to the technological revolution that happened in the 90s that he had no hand in but benefited a ton in the numbers.
    Call me crazy, but I don't think the 2008 housing bubble had an effect on the 2000 election.
  • Options
    People in general in 2000 were tired of the Clinton machine ... which Gore was part of ... that's the reality ...

The fact that Dubya won a close election kinda speaks to that ... if Bubba was such a disaster Gore would have got crushed like Hillary did tonight ...

Hillary is as lying and corrupt as they come ... most Americans realize that ...

But most also realize that Obama hasn't been as up and up as we would want him to be ... and if his tenure was as strong as some would like to believe, then a continuance would be expected against a candidate with as many issues that Trump has ... and let's be honest ... Trump has plenty of issues ...

But Hillary is not only going to lose, but she's looking to get crushed ... that's telling to me
  • Options
    Doog_de_JourDoog_de_Jour Member Posts: 7,958
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,655
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    It's been fun. Nite all.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,757
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Everybody look!!!

Race is on Twitter!!!
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,378
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Plus i think Trump made rural people feel good by using simpleton terms and not using big rhetoric just to sound smart like Hilary did. He dumbed it down for these people and got them riled up which the results obviously reflect. Also, Trump constantly keep himself in the news cycle and this society runs on the 15 minute what have you said or done lately news cycle to formulate opinions. As they say any pub is good pub (FREE PUB).

Disagree.

Between the Black Lives Matter bullshit, Colin Kaepernick bullshit, cops getting ambushed, legislation so dudes can pee in women's restrooms, etc...the general populace is just sick of that shit. Trump struck the non politically correct chord and let it rip.

Grow some fucking jobs, put money is people's pockets and quit trying to legislate 'progressive' crap.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Tequilla said:

Buy buy buy!

Bad business ... it's going to fall far further than that ... bubble has finally burst #reality
    Bump.
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

Plus i think Trump made rural people feel good by using simpleton terms and not using big rhetoric just to sound smart like Hilary did. He dumbed it down for these people and got them riled up which the results obviously reflect. Also, Trump constantly keep himself in the news cycle and this society runs on the 15 minute what have you said or done lately news cycle to formulate opinions. As they say any pub is good pub (FREE PUB).

Disagree.

Between the Black Lives Matter bullshit, Colin Kaepernick bullshit, cops getting ambushed, legislation so dudes can pee in women's restrooms, etc...the general populace is just sick of that shit. Trump struck the non politically correct chord and let it rip.

Grow some fucking jobs, put money is people's pockets and quit trying to legislate 'progressive' crap.
    Yeah, all those cops getting ambushed by unarmed black men that they shot. Real problem.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,585
    Swaye's Wigwam
    salemcoog said:

Everybody look!!!

Race is on Twitter!!!
    butthurt coogs are as fun as butthurt libs
  • Options

Disagree.

Yeah, all those cops getting ambushed by unarmed black men that they shot. Real problem.
    All those black men getting shot by other black men. That's the *real* problem.

Focus, motherfucker. It's a new day.

You get a couple months to put away the myth narratives. January 20th will get her sooner than you think.

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Disagree.

You get a couple months to put away the myth narratives. January 20th will get her sooner than you think.

Why are mommy and mommy fighting?
  • Options

Disagree.

Why are mommy and mommy fighting?
    This is better than the night of a loss on cougfarm.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

salemcoog said:

Everybody look!!!

Race is on Twitter!!!
    butthurt coogs are as fun as butthurt libs
    Trump packed his bags. Our DAWGS will see his way out when they beat the coogs by 40.