Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

This is over

Comments

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,139
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

Swaye said:

Doesn't trump still have to win Florida and some huge rust belt state that no republican has won in forever?

He's ahead in Florida, Michigan, and Wisconsin. Won Ohio and North Carolina.
    Ok! I gave that fucker no chance in Michigan or Wisconsin ...or even Florida really...looks like my losing vote for him in Virginia still somehow worked red man magic
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    dhdawg said:

dnc said:

dhdawg said:

priapism said:

If you look at his vids that are 3+ years old, President Trump is more Democrat than Hillary appears to be.
    I think America knows that the Clintons are bigger lying sociopaths than Trump. People just don't trust her. Her facial expressions are just terrible at the wrong times, she's like a badly programmed robot.

I found out today that I'm no longer registered to vote for some reason...I've been going to the same, stupid place for 13 years. No warning, just gone... I was going to vote most everything Libertarian as my usual protest vote...maybe the establishment caught on to my crap and doesn't want me wasting the voting booth space anymore.

priapism said:

If you look at his vids that are 3+ years old, President Trump is more Democrat than Hillary appears to be.
    I think America knows that the Clintons are bigger lying sociopaths than Trump. People just don't trust her. Her facial expressions are just terrible at the wrong times, she's like a badly programmed robot.

I found out today that I'm no longer registered to vote for some reason...I've been going to the same, stupid place for 13 years. No warning, just gone... I was going to vote most everything Libertarian as my usual protest vote...maybe the establishment caught on to my crap and doesn't want me wasting the voting booth space anymore.

the Clinton camp ran on no message. just a bunch of worthless platitudes and bullshit centrism.
    She ran on "I'm not Trump". Turns out, that wasn't enough.
    remain ran on "we're not leave"
    huh?
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,820
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Swaye said:

PurpleJ said:

Swaye said:

Doesn't trump still have to win Florida and some huge rust belt state that no republican has won in forever?

Ok! I gave that fucker no chance in Michigan or Wisconsin ...or even Florida really...looks like my losing vote for him in Virginia still somehow worked red man magic
    You should have driven through much of Michigan and Wisconsin this summer like I did ... then you would have known better
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Tequilla said:

Swaye said:

PurpleJ said:

Swaye said:

You should have driven through much of Michigan and Wisconsin this summer like I did ... then you would have known better
    Rural counties always go red, you'd see the same thing on I-90 through WA.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,655
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

Tequilla said:

Swaye said:

PurpleJ said:

Swaye said:

Rural counties always go red, you'd see the same thing on I-90 through WA.
    All I see is Trump signs driving through Washington on I90
  • Options
    I saw it as well throughout Washington ... which I think will be closer than it has been in previous years ...

But the point that I was making was that there is a lot of rural people that vote red but feel like they have no voice ... they were very clear of having a voice this time around
  • Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,061
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Sledog said:

They'll go back up. It just means they're puppet ain't in charge.
    sled's right here. such a fucking shock since all we've heard about is "how big hil's lead is."
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,247
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    dhdawg said:

priapism said:

priapism said:

the Clinton camp ran on no message. just a bunch of worthless platitudes and bullshit centrism.
    It's not over yet, but you're missing much more obvious reasons as to why Hillary is at risk of losing. Simply put, she is a severely corrupt piece of shit, there are enough people who recall how miserable Clinton fatigue was, and there are plenty of people who have suffered under Obama with zero interest in four more years of that bullshit. An unknown Trump is preferred to a known Clinton for a lot folks, perhaps in numbers large enough to make sure Hillary is not elected president. We'll see.
  • Options
    Going to come down to WI and MI. She has no chance without both imo.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    So it all comes down to the rust belt....looks like Hillary needs a clean sweep
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited November 2016

dhdawg said:

priapism said:

priapism said:

It's not over yet, but you're missing much more obvious reasons as to why Hillary is at risk of losing. Simply put, she is a severely corrupt piece of shit, there are enough people who recall how miserable Clinton fatigue was, and there are plenty of people who have suffered under Obama with zero interest in four more years of that bullshit. An unknown Trump is preferred to a known Clinton for a lot folks, perhaps in numbers large enough to make sure Hillary is not elected president. We'll see.
    you're wrong. I'm well aware. It's blatant in your face corruption.
  • Options
    Put me on record as believing Trump would be an unmitigated diplomatic and economic disaster. I hope I'm wrong.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Idiots on MSNBC are making the case that trump probably wins Wisconsin
  • Options

Put me on record as believing Trump would be an unmitigated diplomatic and economic disaster. I hope I'm wrong.

And Obama ran on Hope and Change ... how did that work out?
  • Options
    Tequilla said:

And Obama ran on Hope and Change ... how did that work out?
    Above average to good.