Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

This is over

dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
welcome president trump.

Republican Senate, Republican House, Republican SC, Fascist president.

Good job democrats. you are the fucking worst party I've ever seen

Comments

• Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I know. That's why I already called it
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Polls are never this wrong. The only thing I can think of is people were too embarrassed to say they were voting Trump.
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    dhdawg said:

Polls are never this wrong. The only thing I can think of is people were too embarrassed to say they were voting Trump.

they actually were this wrong, in Britain, this june
    Fine, US Presidential polls. Good comparison though, we're seeing the exact same thing play out.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,820
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Just looking at the numbers ...

I'm having a hard time finding a path for Hillary to make up the gap in Florida ...

The vote totals in North Carolina in the major Dem population centers are mostly in ... it'll be a surprise at this point if she catches up and turns it ...

The Detroit MSA is way tighter of a race than it was under either of the Obama elections ... if Trump is able to get the Reagan Democrats he wins Michigan ...

If he does those 3 things, it's way over 81% that he gets to 270 ...

On top of that, the numbers in Philly being released so far suggest that the numbers are underperforming for her in terms of pure numbers ... if she lost the above plus Pennsylvania she's got no path to win ...

And I haven't even gotten to Wisconsin yet ... but the numbers aren't looking good/great for her there ...

Going into the night the narrative was that the math was hard to assume for Trump ...

At this point in the night, the narrative is becoming how difficult it will be for Hillary
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,655
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    dnc said:

I'm not ready to believe that yet, but holy shit, Trump has outperformed every possible expectation.

Hillary has a nice lead for the title of worst presidential candidate ever.

Well she's still a great candidate, for prison!
  • Options
    They'll go back up. It just means they're puppet ain't in charge.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,247
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    Sledog said:

They'll go back up. It just means they're puppet ain't in charge.
    Buying opportunity, Brexit part duex
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,139
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Doesn't trump still have to win Florida and some huge rust belt state that no republican has won in forever?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    dhdawg said:

priapism said:

If you look at his vids that are 3+ years old, President Trump is more Democrat than Hillary appears to be.
    I think America knows that the Clintons are bigger lying sociopaths than Trump. People just don't trust her. Her facial expressions are just terrible at the wrong times, she's like a badly programmed robot.

I found out today that I'm no longer registered to vote for some reason...I've been going to the same, stupid place for 13 years. No warning, just gone... I was going to vote most everything Libertarian as my usual protest vote...maybe the establishment caught on to my crap and doesn't want me wasting the voting booth space anymore.

priapism said:

If you look at his vids that are 3+ years old, President Trump is more Democrat than Hillary appears to be.
    I think America knows that the Clintons are bigger lying sociopaths than Trump. People just don't trust her. Her facial expressions are just terrible at the wrong times, she's like a badly programmed robot.

I found out today that I'm no longer registered to vote for some reason...I've been going to the same, stupid place for 13 years. No warning, just gone... I was going to vote most everything Libertarian as my usual protest vote...maybe the establishment caught on to my crap and doesn't want me wasting the voting booth space anymore.

the Clinton camp ran on no message. just a bunch of worthless platitudes and bullshit centrism.
    She ran on "I'm not Trump". Turns out, that wasn't enough.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,637
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2016
    Swaye said:

Doesn't trump still have to win Florida and some huge rust belt state that no republican has won in forever?

He's ahead in Florida, Michigan, and Wisconsin. Won Ohio and North Carolina.
  • Options
    dhdawg said:
    If only there was a Dem that showed strength for America....
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    dnc said:

dhdawg said:

priapism said:

priapism said:

the Clinton camp ran on no message. just a bunch of worthless platitudes and bullshit centrism.
    She ran on "I'm not Trump". Turns out, that wasn't enough.
    remain ran on "we're not leave"