Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hot Playoff Talk (not trolling)

13»

Comments

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,550
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

Fuck the playoff unless you are gonna do a 16 team playoff with automatic bids for major conference champs. That's fucking dumb, though.

Give me back the old bowl system. I don't care if there's 30 bowls or not. Just let me watch my DAWGS play in the Rose Bowl against the Big 10(?) champs.

Then we can debate all offseason who the REAL champ is if we end up being undefeated, and teams can go back to having real OOC schedules as they won't be worried about fucking up their playoff chances with a single loss.

FMFYFE

The quest for an undisputed champ is ruining college football. Get the fuck off my lawn!

No then you get shit like 1991, where UW and Miami shared a national title.

Sharing is loser talk
    It's not sharing. They each won a whole fucking natty.

I'm sorry you can't understand that concept.
    Not the case. There is only one national championship.
    Since when? Says who?
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Fuck the playoff unless you are gonna do a 16 team playoff with automatic bids for major conference champs. That's fucking dumb, though.

Give me back the old bowl system. I don't care if there's 30 bowls or not. Just let me watch my DAWGS play in the Rose Bowl against the Big 10(?) champs.

Then we can debate all offseason who the REAL champ is if we end up being undefeated, and teams can go back to having real OOC schedules as they won't be worried about fucking up their playoff chances with a single loss.

FMFYFE

The quest for an undisputed champ is ruining college football. Get the fuck off my lawn!

Sharing is loser talk

Since when? Says who?
    Say WHO say WHAT?

DAWG sense
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

PurpleJ said:

FMFYFE

Sharing is loser talk

The Helms Foundation wants you to fuck off.
  • Options
    edited November 2016

PurpleJ said:

FMFYFE

Sharing is loser talk

Also, wrong.

Until there's a unified natty awarded by the NCAA like in basketball there will be however many national champions as there are polls.
  • Options

PurpleJ said:

FMFYFE

Sharing is loser talk

Also, wrong.

Until there's a unified natty awarded by the NCAA like in basketball there will be however many national champions as there are polls.
    Only one matters now.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

PurpleJ said:

FMFYFE

Sharing is loser talk

Also, wrong.

Only one matters now.
  • Options

PurpleJ said:

FMFYFE

Sharing is loser talk

Also, wrong.

Only one matters now.
    Which is why I was talking about '91, dickwad.
  • Options

PurpleJ said:

FMFYFE

Sharing is loser talk

Also, wrong.

Only one matters now.
    Which is why I was talking about '91, dickwad.
    That national championship was split in equal halves
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,066
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    This is a dick measuring contest that could go on for 5 more pages. I have a tape measure.
  • Options
    Swaye said:

This is a dick measuring contest that could go on for 5 more pages. I have a tape measure.

Only the first 6 pages are consensual.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I just took a big ass shit. FYI
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    PurpleJ said:

I just took a big ass shit. FYI

I TAKNG DMUP
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    It was like there was a regular shit in my normal shit holding area (colon? I'm no medical expert), but then there was like an extra skinny long shit that was packed up into my intestines or something that came out on top. I use a squatty potty so there won't be leftovers. Been getting some good results with that. Highly recommend.