Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

How likely is Peterson sticking around?

Comments

• Options
    89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,453
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    haie said:

89ute said:

haie said:

BearsWiin said:

haie said:

89ute said:

haie said:

89ute said:

haie said:

He's sticking around longer than Whittingham is at your shitty high school stadium, that's for sure.

You clearly don't know what the fuck you're talking about. It must be nice being spared the ravages in intelligence.
    Are you kidding me? He has already gotten into it with the AD over assistant salaries, etc. Then your stadium is small enough to be embarrassing to the Pac 12, which is quite an achievement. He's already been in rumors with USC if they fire Helton. You are not, and never will be, a destination school.

If Oregon and Phil comes calling he is fucking gone before you can chug your next 2% beer.
    You're very late regarding the USC situation. It's rumored that he has turned it down twice. He also turned down Tennessee in 2009.

Our stadium is a beautiful place to take in a game. Size will come, money is better spent elsewhere to make our programs competitive in the Pac-12. (like salaries, just to name one of a zillion of our needs)
    Holy fuck, Oot POTD. He is gone when a real program comes knocking. He isn't getting the skill guys he needs at your school.
    Not that I have a doog in this fight, but a real program has come knocking. USC did talk to him, seriously, a few years back, if SC poosters are to be believed.
    That rumor was probably before him getting into it w/ the AD for being unwilling to pay assistants. If USC comes again or Oregon comes, he is gone. He can't get the skill guys he needs to stick to Utah. Fuck, Sidney Jones flipped on a dime to us. Utah is not a destination job, and not equipped to win the conference, and he knows it.
    The latest USC rumor was LAST YEAR.
    Whitt got into it with the AD over salaries after back to back 7 loss seasons ending in 2013. Everyone agreed with our AD! Sitake left for OSU and no one cried. Skill guys? I lost count how many DBs we have in the NFL. True, we need more on offense but some are here already.

What's your fucking grind anyway? I ask a question about Peterson and you're off on some dick measuring stadium size argument and 2% beer?
    Huh? This is the perfect thread to bring up the fact that Joseph Rice Smith stadium is an embarrassment to the conference, your faggot black helmets and mountain range uniforms are an embarrassment to the conference (and we have Oregon's jerseys already to be shameful of), your 2% beer is an embarrassment to America, and your offense is an embarrassment to yourself. Whittingham himself knows all of this. Better hope that Oregon doesn't come knocking, or else you'll be joining Arizona soon.

Our stadium is fine, you're just wrong.
    Kid's love faggot black helmets
    Okay, you got me on the mountain range sleeves
    Our beer is actually the same as everywhere else, but 3.2% is all you can get in a grocery store
    Oregon can knock all they want, if Whitt goes anywhere, it's the NFL and I'm not worried about that.
    So what the fuck haie? Did some Mormon missionaries drop by your house while you were out Dooging and bang the shit out of your wife?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Not sure if I used "Dooging" correctly, can I get a ruling on this?
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,053
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    89ute said:

ooops, "of" not in. Why can't we fucking edit these things?

You can edit for up to an hour. Dig deeper.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

89ute said:

I give ... what's the secret?
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    Tequilla said:

I missed Nebraska ... Omaha isn't THAT bad of a place ... but not a place that you choose over Seattle

Nebraska is in Lincoln.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Ohio State, Michigan, Norte Dame, or NFL.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    89ute said:

89ute said:

I give ... what's the secret?
    On this page in this very thread, AZDuck edited his post that reads "Fuck off". I'm not sure what part he edited.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Wittingham isn't going anywhere. He's under contract through 2020 and is LDS.

He has a 9-1 Bowl record, including beating a then undefeated Alabama in the Sugar Bowl and finishing #2 in the country.

As far as winning @ Utah, their defense is solid. They have good lineman and can run the football. If they had an average QB, they might have beat us.

Salt Lake is great city. Nice weather. Great bars. Scores of hot non-LDS women DTF.

Unless Phil shows him 4/$50M guaranteed, I don't see Wittingham going anywhere.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754

I fucking love Bill Fleenor. Fuck you guys.

Also - UW is like LSU.

In '98 you would've been hard pressed to make an argument that LSU was even in tier 2 of CFB. They'd been mediocre forever and their last natty had been 40 years prior. But, they have a lot of built in advantages and they got a great coach (Saban) and now they are considered right outside of tier 1.

I see us pretty much the same way.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

I fucking love Bill Fleenor. Fuck you guys.

Also - UW is like LSU.

In '98 you would've been hard pressed to make an argument that LSU was even in tier 2 of CFB. They'd been mediocre forever and their last natty had been 40 years prior. But, they have a lot of built in advantages and they got a great coach (Saban) and now they are considered right outside of tier 1.

I see us pretty much the same way.

The LSU you just described is from five years ago.

Keep up old man.
  • Options
    Founders Club

89ute said:

Used to be an hour. Now 15 minutes.
    I was not aware that it got changed. Did not receive the memo.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2016

89ute said:

May have figured it out.

Oh FUCK yeah!