Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

David Shaw extremely

124»

Comments

• jecornel said:

Shaw came out like smelling roses... called out tosh and shaw didn't start it...every local station has talked about it all morning and day the topic should be Oregon not a coaches fued

I hear there's a good weekly podcast that actually covers relevant things...
    That podcast should have been done Saturday night after the game. Strike while the iron is hot.
    Might be worth it to do a post-game podcast and then pre-game one during normal time.
    Depends on the game. Stanford game you should have done that. We were all pissed off at Sark and mainly the fucking KKK Husky Honks for ragging on Price. Shit you even had Road Dawg who was drunk.

That would have been your highest viewed podcast I bet.

Have a post game podcast when UW plungers Cal or Colorado? Ehh who gives a fuck?
  • dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    if Sark loses to ASU which I highly doubt he will, and the losing streak goes to three games that podcast would be gold
  • dhdawg said:

if Sark loses to ASU which I highly doubt he will, and the losing streak goes to three games that podcast would be gold

Despite the moral victory over Stanford I still expect Sark to lose to ASU.

UW SHOULDN'T lose to ASU but Sark on the road speaks for itself.

dhdawg said:

I wouldn't be shocked whatsoever, that said unless UW gets absolutely plungered against Oregon I'm picking UW
  • dhdawg said:

dhdawg said:

I wouldn't be shocked whatsoever, that said unless UW gets absolutely plungered against Oregon I'm picking UW
    I think Sark pulls a Ty and records another moral victory over Oregon. Doogs will be so happy despite losing two in a row. Then we'll have to revisit Steve Emtman's quote about feeling good after a loss.

Doogs will feel great despite losing two in a row then I see UW laying an egg to ASU on the road. After the game you'll hear Sark talk about how the trust just hasn't been there these past couple of games like it was the first four.

Doogs will again not blame Sark even though he'd be a game below .500 against FCS teams in year six. They'll turn their focus on Price and you'll hear some idiots hint that maybe they should give Miles a look against Colorado and Cal.
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031

Meek said:

this is a non-story... until the NCAA can actually do something about perceived fake injuries any coach worth his salt as a game manager is absolutely encouraged to do this kind of thing. a coach has to take control of the game and why shouldn't he? high level football should be more strategic than simply who can have their team remember the most plays in a row.

the Pac12 officials are what Scott should be addressing instead of spending all his time reviewing ad creative for bashing Directv.

Say more. The punt return flag was terrible. What else should be addressed.
    agreed... that's why i said Scott needs to address the officials. i thought this thread was about the injury faking.
    shaw listed them as questionable, lol what a fucking joke
  • jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,727
    Some of Shaw's comments today.

He said it took away from “two unbelievable performances” by Stanford’s Ty Montgomery and Washington quarterback Keith Price.

He clicked off Stanford’s accomplishments in recent years, including two victories in three BCS-bowl appearances, mentioned a 100 percent graduation rate and said the Cardinal program “is one of the most respected in the country. I’m not gonna put that on the line just to beat Washington.

“They beat us (last year), I handled it, our coaches handled it, we congratulated Washington. We didn’t talk about the officiating, we didn’t talk about anything else Washington did. We took it and moved on.”

Asked later if he felt the Sarkisian comments impugned him personally, Shaw repeated the “unprofessional” charge and said the idea that Stanford players Shayne Skov and Ben Gardner would want to leave the field to fake an injury was unrealistic.