Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Oregon academics

124»

Comments

• Options
    BAMAdawg10BAMAdawg10 Member Posts: 145
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Jave said:

Jave said:

loadsock said:

Jave said:

Jave said:

Haha, its game week. No one talks smack on game week?

Listen, sorry if you took the post the wrong way. Was trying to have sum fun with ya. Didn't mean to offend anyone.

The problem is that your smack is terrible.

Go throw yourself in the McKenzie River with cement shoes already.
    And you claim my smack is terrible.

It is better than yours. Simply put, you're a fucking idiot.

I see Husky fans haven't changed since...well 1990. Should make for an entertaining weekend!

IMO, your weak smack is a black eye for Oregon.
    The difference is, we don't need to talk smack. We just watch the games. Be that as it may, I'm not here to get your panties all wound up, I was actually going to compliment your teams play against Stanford and how impressed I was with Price. I don't make it a habit to just sign on to other people boards and start crap. I just had the misfortune of running into the boards douchebags before I got a chance. Carry on.......

You still don't get it.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Jave said:

Jave said:

loadsock said:

Jave said:

Jave said:

Listen, sorry if you took the post the wrong way. Was trying to have sum fun with ya. Didn't mean to offend anyone.

I see Husky fans haven't changed since...well 1990. Should make for an entertaining weekend!

The difference is, we don't need to talk smack. We just watch the games. Be that as it may, I'm not here to get your panties all wound up, I was actually going to compliment your teams play against Stanford and how impressed I was with Price. I don't make it a habit to just sign on to other people boards and start crap. I just had the misfortune of running into the boards douchebags before I got a chance. Carry on.......

Are you here to talk smack or not?

If so, talk some good smack.

If not, go over to Dawgman.com and be a classy pussy.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Jave said:

IMHO, it's an embarrassment what their academic institution is, and what's happened to them as far as their state funding has gone. In my mind it's a wonderful athletic facility but they've watched it at the expense of the university go really down.

You should sit behind the Oregon bench and scream, "WERE SMARTER THEN YOU" the entire game. That way, who cares what the score is...........

Well, as long as they use "than" instead of your suggested "then", it might come off ok.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    loadsock said:

AZDuck said:

I see from 2000 on that Whitman has had a really rough decade too.
    It is one of those mysteries that Fatters is a Whittie. But the truth is, and we all know this, being academically smart enough to do anything doesn't mean you can do anything. There is a lot more that goes into it, including self-discipline and self-respect, two things our fat friend to the east doesn't seem to have a lot of. And we also all know that being academically smart doesn't mean you can't be dumbshit or a dickhead. These are not mutually exclusive categories we're throwing around here gentlemen.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Jave said:

Jave said:

loadsock said:

Jave said:

Jave said:

Are you here to talk smack or not?

If so, talk some good smack.

If not, go over to Dawgman.com and be a classy pussy.
    Have I earned the right to make fun of this guy or do I need to attend more
    Jave said:

:Raises Hand: Have I earned the right to make fun of this guy or do I need to attend more classes first?
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    @oregonblitzkrieg:

You have my permission to plunger Jave's two hole.
  • Options
    JaveJave Member Posts: 43
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Testing 1
    I love you guys...really I do. You say nothing, and counter nothing, then act as if your owning in some mysterious way. Is that the same thing the Huskies do on game day? I mean really. Lots of shit talking, right up to Saturday, then........crickets. This is entertaining!
  • Options
    Jave said:

I love you guys...really I do. You say nothing, and counter nothing, then act as if your owning in some mysterious way. Is that the same thing the Huskies do on game day? I mean really. Lots of shit talking, right up to Saturday, then........crickets. This is entertaining!

• Options
    This is literally the most retarded site I've ever been to. You guys are straight up morons. WOW. I hope this isn't representative of the entire university. No wonder you've been getting curbstomped on the field for the last 10 years. Your players probably can't read the playbook without pictures. Good luck all.
  • Options
    Jave said:

This is literally the most retarded site I've ever been to. You guys are straight up morons. WOW. I hope this isn't representative of the entire university. No wonder you've been getting curbstomped on the field for the last 10 years. Your players probably can't read the playbook without pictures. Good luck all.

• Options
    unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Jave said:

Not on an academic thread that happens to be an entire whoosh. Oh the irony - you are in over your head my feathered friend
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Jave said:

Not on an academic thread that happens to be an entire whoosh. Oh the irony - you are in over your head my feathered friend
    *gurgle*

• Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Jave has reached IMALOSER territory in this thread.
  • Options
    Yea I couldn't possibly deal with the mental giants that post here. You guys got me......Dog humping gifs and IMALOSER....you honestly do leave me speechless however.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Testing 1
    edited October 2013
    Jave said:

Yea I couldn't possibly deal with the mental giants that post here. You guys got me......Dog humping gifs and IMALOSER....you honestly do leave me speechless however.

More of a turtle guy?
  • Options
    edited October 2013
    Jave said:

Advice coming from a place of experience. Don't be too big of a douche right off the bat. Learn to appreciate Kip Kinkel and the Autzen Rapist. And make sure you don't drown or jokes will be made about you posthumously.
  • Options

Jave said:

That dog video is fucking hilarious.
  • Options
    It's already been said but worth repeating.

Jave has reached IMALOSER territory in this thread.