Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to @Haie

Comments

• Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,202
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    TommySQC said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Still waiting to be thanked for singlehandedly protecting Tac Town all these years....

I'm visiting friends in Tac Town on Friday. Should I pack heat? Any areas of town still in the grips of gang warfare? Can I get a ribs and rickshaw special?

TIA
    No heat. Shit's pretty gentrified these days. I recommend Federal Way for gang warfare these days. These boys have the attitude and are ready to rumble. You can get ribs at most restaurants. No rickshaw. Be wary of the weather. Real howler of a storm comin in. The traffic should suck more than usual so be sure to pack your patience!
    disagree. Stay off the eastside...say Pac Ave - east.
    Both us and our friends are old, white, and rich so I think we'll be in a safe neighborhood drinking cabs that taste like merlots.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,788
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    koopdog said:

haie said:

koopdog said:

haie said:

koopdog said:

haie said:

biak1 said:

I wept at the classiness of this poast.

Some people getting real sandy vaginitis around here.

No sandy vag here after wiping Stanford and Oregon off the face of the earth, just saying that those teams actually suck this year and that Utah/USC and pathetically the AC will probably be tougher games.
    Cool. I guess I should still be dead, though, hey brah?

If you want to doog yourself fucking raw, be my guest. I need to see an undefeated conference championship at this point, or they fucked this up.
    Great dodge as always. Maybe you and @TierbsHsotBoobs, Harv et al should fuck.

you're welcome for my service. And I was right. Fuck off. DIAF. And when we're mighty look me up.

#ItriedtobeNebraskaClassy
    I didn't realize the season ended after we beat Oregon. I'm not dodging anything, except telling you and Tequilla and the other "I Was Right After 6 Games" faggot doogs to mush yourselves off a cliff.
    Huh. I think I said we would handily beat Stanford, Oregon, and Jake Browning was the man. How was I wrong?

And you certainly should have wished for my death in combat over that.

You're a cunt. And you were wrong. It's okay. I've received this my whole life... being right, and a man, and all.

You're cute like an armadillo.

You still haven't gotten over Saturday. That doesn't sound very manly. Maybe making some more whiny cunt "PM" threads will help you feel better?
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    This thread is doing nothing for my boner.

Just thought you should know.

This storm can fuck off. I was supposed to fish this weekend, but now that's all fucked up. Could have gone razor clamming, but the heavy surf if going to fuck that all up, too. I feel like shit because people in my office don't know how to stay the fuck home when they're sick. I'm trying to decide between rum and NyQuil at this point.

Fuckola.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    If you're at work, it's rum from the desk drawer

Save the NyQuil for just before the Cuog game kickoff at 10:00 pm to help you sleep.
  • Options
    SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member Posts: 2,056
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    haie said:

koopdog said:

haie said:

koopdog said:

haie said:

koopdog said:

haie said:

biak1 said:

No sandy vag here after wiping Stanford and Oregon off the face of the earth, just saying that those teams actually suck this year and that Utah/USC and pathetically the AC will probably be tougher games.

If you want to doog yourself fucking raw, be my guest. I need to see an undefeated conference championship at this point, or they fucked this up.

you're welcome for my service. And I was right. Fuck off. DIAF. And when we're mighty look me up.

I didn't realize the season ended after we beat Oregon. I'm not dodging anything, except telling you and Tequilla and the other "I Was Right After 6 Games" faggot doogs to mush yourselves off a cliff.
    Huh. I think I said we would handily beat Stanford, Oregon, and Jake Browning was the man. How was I wrong?

You're a cunt. And you were wrong. It's okay. I've received this my whole life... being right, and a man, and all.

You still haven't gotten over Saturday. That doesn't sound very manly. Maybe making some more whiny cunt "PM" threads will help you feel better?
    My only point in this thread was to give you a chance to man up. Epic fail.

Yeah. You're the man. I bow down to your negadawgishness. I'm sure you've done a bunch of stuff that is more manly than me. L..... O...... L.

You revealed yourself on the interwebs to be a cunt of the 1st order. It's okay to be wrong. I've been wrong a bunch (maybe 3) times. Just admit it and move on. It's what men do.

I'm a doog? Really? I predicted this. Like a breaking ball in the corner pocket.

You just flail around being angry. I'm happy as fuck. I gladly extend the hand of the new era of Husky, brother.

Embrace it. and while you're at it. Pick a fight with someone you can handle.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    koopdog said:

haie said:

koopdog said:

haie said:

koopdog said:

haie said:

koopdog said:

haie said:

biak1 said:

Yeah. You're the man. I bow down to your negadawgishness. I'm sure you've done a bunch of stuff that is more manly than me. L..... O...... L.

You revealed yourself on the interwebs to be a cunt of the 1st order. It's okay to be wrong. I've been wrong a bunch (maybe 3) times. Just admit it and move on. It's what men do.

I'm a doog? Really? I predicted this. Like a breaking ball in the corner pocket.

You just flail around being angry. I'm happy as fuck. I gladly extend the hand of the new era of Husky, brother.

You started a butt hurt thread and won't shut the fuck up because I said you should have died during your service. On an internet message bored where people are told to light themselves on fire every other post.

Yeah, I sure picked a fight with someone I can't handle.

You should tell more stories about how you got SO fucked up accidentally eating a weed cookie at some white trash party. Much more entertaining than your middle aged bro/doog tryhard schtick.
  • Options
    HuskyInAZHuskyInAZ Member Posts: 1,732
    First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes First Comment
    haie said:

koopdog said:

haie said:

koopdog said:

haie said:

koopdog said:

haie said:

koopdog said:

haie said:

biak1 said:

You started a butt hurt thread and won't shut the fuck up because I said you should have died during your service. On an internet message bored where people are told to light themselves on fire every other post.

You should tell more stories about how you got SO fucked up accidentally eating a weed cookie at some white trash party. Much more entertaining than your middle aged bro/doog tryhard schtick.
    You're not very good at this. Quit when you are getting your ass handed to you.
  • Options
    haie said:

koopdog said:

haie said:

koopdog said:

haie said:

koopdog said:

haie said:

koopdog said:

haie said:

biak1 said:

Well you have a point there. The weed story was real and much more entertaining. I was one of the almost original guys here, so I just try to be real. Sorry it's not to your taste.

And my issue with you isn't the die stuff. That was a personal shot, not a DIAF shot, so apparently you have virtriol. IDGAF. You're a punk who hasn't done shit in his life to earn anything. Especially my personal longing.

I rub you the wrong way for some reason. I know those reasons, bro. I'm sorry. Maybe do something in life that matters. Maybe your Ken Hardy or Tapout shirts will make you feel better.

My issue with you is that you are bitter at everything; whether it's my stupid schtick, or maybe I've done stuff, or maybe I was right about the Huskieeeees, or being a nega isn't working. IDK. I don't hate you. I'm not even mad. I Just want you to be okay.

I'm actually a fairly good dude, and I'm just concerned. Everyone on here wants us to fuck. I'd be cool just cybering.
  • Options
    HuskyInAZ said:

haie said:

koopdog said:

haie said:

koopdog said:

haie said:

koopdog said:

haie said:

koopdog said:

haie said:

biak1 said:

You're not very good at this. Quit when you are getting your ass handed to you.
    I'm just trying to help. I swear. I'm no Harv or Boobs. Just being real.
  • Options
    haie said:

koopdog said:

haie said:

koopdog said:

haie said:

koopdog said:

haie said:

koopdog said:

haie said:

biak1 said:

Yeah. This part was just like saying DIAF.

Light yourself on fire you fucking poof. //line.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    koopdog said:

haie said:

koopdog said:

haie said:

koopdog said:

haie said:

koopdog said:

haie said:

koopdog said:

haie said:

biak1 said:

Yeah. This part was just like saying DIAF.

Light yourself on fire you fucking poof. //line.

Exactly. You're a sensitive middle aged bro. That one hit you right in the cunt, hence the creation of this thread. I would be like Ballsacked and "live in your head" but I choose to stay in Portland and not dwell in Lewis County.

No one is entitled to respect in this country. Produce, make money, or fuck off.

lol @HuskyInAZ

I'm really getting my ass handed to me by you two slobbering doogs. Fuck this bored is getting soft.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,637
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I never bash the troops.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Haie only likes Medal of Honor winners that don't get killed, and regular grunts that do.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Haie only likes Medal of Honor winners that don't get killed, and regular grunts that do.

I don't have anything against vets. But if you come on here saying "don't thank me for my service" then talk about it relentlessly even bringing up your fucking salary, you are a fag.

Then get called out after being a doog, and lose your shit because someone didn't kiss your vet ass, and bring up some fucking personal story about a partner who got off'd, you are a HUGE sensitive doog faggot who belongs on dawgman where you can join Fleenor and Tequilla and jackoff about how special you think you are.

Koop sounds like the ROTC bro who went to UW in the 70's or 80's when it was an average college, major'd in English and never stopped being a self-congratulating brohard.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

A citrus drop would improve this thread exponentially

New bored motto?
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    This thread is gayer than eight guys fucking nine guys.