Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to @Haie

Comments

• Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Someone had to save this thread.

#HarvSaves
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,572
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    LOL

Thanks for reading coog.

This thread is fucking stupid, never should have existed, is more pathetic than an AoG thread, and everyone who has posted in it deserves mudslide therapy.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    haie said:

LOL

Thanks for reading coog.

This thread is fucking stupid, never should have existed, is more pathetic than an AoG thread, and everyone, excluding me and my eight poasts, deserves mudslide therapy.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Can't we just be happy that @HarveyRoad is still winning threads here?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Mosster47 said:

This thread is gayer than eight guys fucking nine guys.

It's better than your attempts at pretending to be a duck fan and alumni lately.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    haie said:

Mosster47 said:

This thread is gayer than eight guys fucking nine guys.

It's better than your attempts at pretending to be a duck fan and alumni lately.
    @uoduckgirl , true?
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited October 2016
    It's almost like maybe both posters should realize that you should never flip another posters Meat.

Wait for it.... it will register tomorrow if reading now Sat night.
  • Options

Haie, you are one of my favorites, but UW is good this year and I don't think it's dooging to say that. It's obvious and the roster is littered with future NFL players.

If we lose more than two games (counting the bowl) it's because the coaching fucked up. UW is more talented than every team left on the schedule, even USC. I'm not an expert on USC's roster, but I'm pretty sure there are more future NFL players for UW's first string than USC's.

Koop, let it go. We all have bad nights, and I know bashing troops in any way is sacrilege, but there is a grey area. They obviously deserve respect for what they do, but there are fucked up, evil troops too that are basically pieces of shit.

Let's take a note from Corey Feldman's recent Today Show performance and band together with peace and love. Except @Tequilla. He doesn't count.

Like Chris Kyle.
  • Options
    seatownfunkseatownfunk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 802
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    This is a bigly THINK and CARE thread
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,577
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Haie, you are one of my favorites, but UW is good this year and I don't think it's dooging to say that. It's obvious and the roster is littered with future NFL players.

If we lose more than two games (counting the bowl) it's because the coaching fucked up. UW is more talented than every team left on the schedule, even USC. I'm not an expert on USC's roster, but I'm pretty sure there are more future NFL players for UW's first string than USC's.

Koop, let it go. We all have bad nights, and I know bashing troops in any way is sacrilege, but there is a grey area. They obviously deserve respect for what they do, but there are fucked up, evil troops too that are basically pieces of shit.

Let's take a note from Corey Feldman's recent Today Show performance and band together with peace and love. Except @Tequilla. He doesn't count.

Like Chris Kyle.
    I believe he was speaking in present tense. Check the facts.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Holy fuck. Someone here actually gets it. I really don't care if people on here are dooging, I am to some degree, but don't talk shit to those who are still concerned for the remaining half of the season. Look at the Clemson game yesterday, look at the Arizona game. Even top 5 teams can drop a game, and this team needs to go to the fucking playoffs. I don't give a shit about the North or even the conference now, even though those are prerequisites.

As far as @koopdog goes, I did cross the line and act like a mean piece of shit. I am a mean piece of shit who generally hates people, all types of people including people like myself: a hipster Portland programmer who didn't serve, parents paid for entire education, etc. Of course I respect people from the military, I just figured this bored wouldn't actually take shit I say that this fucking personally. I appreciate a morbid sense of humor.

Two asides:

@HarveyRoad being a classic cuog talking shit while keeping his Twitter private.

@salemcoog being a typical faggot that no one likes.

Hopefully this ends this complete abortion of a thread.
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

Like Chris Kyle.
    So dead people can't be fucked up evil pieces of shit?

Agree to disagree.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

Like Chris Kyle.

Agree to disagree.
    Learn the difference between are and were. Then pop off.
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Like Chris Kyle.

Agree to disagree.
    His BS legacy still exists after his death, thus it extends to the present.

If you come at the king, you best not miss.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Like Chris Kyle.

Agree to disagree.

Post was referring to him in a physical sense. He's worm food dude.

I win. Game over. Case closed. Facts checked. I'm always right. Fuck. OFF.
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Like Chris Kyle.

Agree to disagree.

Post was referring to him in a physical sense. He's worm food dude.

I win. Game over. Case closed. Facts checked. I'm always right. Fuck. OFF.
    Evil is a physical attribute?

CHRIST.

Do you even English, bro?

Check mate.