Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

PM to @Haie

SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member Posts: 2,056
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
edited October 2016 in Hardcore Husky Board
@haie youre right on several levels. I wanted to give you some time off the juice, brother.

I've been right since the off season. @DerekJohnson can back that up.

Hope we're cool and you're not wanting me to die in an IED explosion. And I've been decisively Doog for awhile (not quite accurate if you explore the definition of Doog)

But this shit is great. Embrace it. I've waited my half my 20s, my entire 30s, and half my 40s for a team like this.

I would say "Peace out" but I'm not a cunty millenial. Be well, Sir.

Comments

• Options

Thanks for your post Koop.

Thanks for your thanks, as always.

• Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,637
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Still waiting to be thanked for singlehandedly protecting Tac Town all these years....
  • Options
    biak1biak1 Member Posts: 3,998
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    I wept at the classiness of this poast.

Some people getting real sandy vaginitis around here.
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

Still waiting to be thanked for singlehandedly protecting Tac Town all these years....

I reap the tears of me not acknowledging your valiant defense of my beloved Grit City.

I hope this does not put a delta between us, my son.

My Odin watch over you.... always.

• Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,203
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

I'm visiting friends in Tac Town on Friday. Should I pack heat? Any areas of town still in the grips of gang warfare? Can I get a ribs and rickshaw special?

TIA
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,788
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    biak1 said:

No sandy vag here after wiping Stanford and Oregon off the face of the earth, just saying that those teams actually suck this year and that Utah/USC and pathetically the AC will probably be tougher games.
  • Options
    haie said:

biak1 said:

No sandy vag here after wiping Stanford and Oregon off the face of the earth, just saying that those teams actually suck this year and that Utah/USC and pathetically the AC will probably be tougher games.
    Cool. I guess I should still be dead, though, hey brah?

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,788
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    koopdog said:

haie said:

biak1 said:

If you want to doog yourself fucking raw, be my guest. I need to see an undefeated conference championship at this point, or they fucked this up.
  • Options

koopdog said:

haie said:

koopdog said:

haie said:

biak1 said:

If you want to doog yourself fucking raw, be my guest. I need to see an undefeated conference championship at this point, or they fucked this up.
    Great dodge as always. Maybe you and @TierbsHsotBoobs, Harv et al should fuck.

you're welcome for my service. And I was right. Fuck off. DIAF. And when we're mighty look me up.

#ItriedtobeNebraskaClassy
    Are you two gonna fuck or what?
    I hope so. But it would hurt him a little.... Sir.
  • Options
    haie said:

koopdog said:

haie said:

koopdog said:

haie said:

biak1 said:

you're welcome for my service. And I was right. Fuck off. DIAF. And when we're mighty look me up.

I didn't realize the season ended after we beat Oregon. I'm not dodging anything, except telling you and Tequilla and the other "I Was Right After 6 Games" faggot doogs to mush yourselves off a cliff.
    Huh. I think I said we would handily beat Stanford, Oregon, and Jake Browning was the man. How was I wrong?

And you certainly should have wished for my death in combat over that.

You're a cunt. And you were wrong. It's okay. I've received this my whole life... being right, and a man, and all.

You're cute like an armadillo.

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,637
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

I'm visiting friends in Tac Town on Friday. Should I pack heat? Any areas of town still in the grips of gang warfare? Can I get a ribs and rickshaw special?

TIA
    No heat. Shit's pretty gentrified these days. I recommend Federal Way for gang warfare these days. These boys have the attitude and are ready to rumble. You can get ribs at most restaurants. No rickshaw. Be wary of the weather. Real howler of a storm comin in. The traffic should suck more than usual so be sure to pack your patience!
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    PurpleJ said:

koopdog said:

haie said:

koopdog said:

haie said:

biak1 said:

Are you two gonna fuck or what?
    Sven wants to know so he can watch, take pics, and disguise a link to pics.
    True.
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

TIA
    No heat. Shit's pretty gentrified these days. I recommend Federal Way for gang warfare these days. These boys have the attitude and are ready to rumble. You can get ribs at most restaurants. No rickshaw. Be wary of the weather. Real howler of a storm comin in. The traffic should suck more than usual so be sure to pack your patience!
    disagree. Stay off the eastside...say Pac Ave - east.
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,203
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

TIA
    Such sage advice.