Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Pete lauds his OL Coach.

13»

Comments

• Options
    AEBAEB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,962
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

The line is fine. Bumper crop next year

This whole thread needs to be nuked. It is full of fucktarded cliches and doogism we all mocked a few short months ago. It's sad to see how far some of you have fallen

I fell 4 years ago when I found this dumpster fire of a site.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,501
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Who gave Damone a golden shower on his Cheerios?
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I usually view the comments of people on this site as being a little more down to earth than elsewhere, but the Strausser hate train that started after AVT committed to his home town school is some bizarro-world dawgman shit.

Strausser has built the best line in the conference from 2 sophomore tackles (one of whom played the position for the first time last year), a 2-star last minute class addition from Sark at center, and a tandem of Shane Brostek and a 6'1" 270 lb. True freshman. Eldrenkamp, too, was no major recruiting coup.

This is the first time a Husky OL has looked even competent in 15 years
    If you want him fired because he hasn't been able to convince nothing but 4 and 5 star O Lineman to come to fucking Washington, you're FS.

Then again, UCLA is having a grand old time down there with ace recruiter Klemm.

Why can't you fucktards stop making this point?

Also: great call on USC being AVT's hometown school.
  • Options

Sure
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Hi
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    edited October 2016
    If Strasser puts guys in the NFL and the team wins recruiting will work itself out.
    If it's 2018 signing day and we're coming off of our 2nd straight new years six bowl / playoff appearance and the OL recruiting still sucks, then I think we can evaluate.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    I do think the people who are downplaying recruiting are mislead. A college coach is responsible for attracting elite talent as well as developing talent. They are not mutually exclusive.
  • Options
    KobeStanKobeStan Member Posts: 91
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    dhdawg said:

I do think the people who are downplaying recruiting are mislead. A college coach is responsible for attracting elite talent as well as developing talent. They are not mutually exclusive.

Its all about chemistry and culture. When you're chemistry is good it attracts good talent, when you have that good talent they develop each other not the coaches