Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Just a reminder. I called a Clinton win by 20% two months ago. I stand by that.

Comments

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

http://ijr.com/wildfire/2016/10/710446-11-extremely-vulgar-comments-that-came-out-of-the-mouth-of-hillary-clinton/

Hillary at her finest. Of course Bill likes it when she's attacking his rape victims better.

Losers point the fingers at others. Trump is the Sark of politicians.
    Losers want other peoples shit and vote for crooked criminals to get it.
    But enough about Trump voters.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    OZONE said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

http://ijr.com/wildfire/2016/10/710446-11-extremely-vulgar-comments-that-came-out-of-the-mouth-of-hillary-clinton/

Hillary at her finest. Of course Bill likes it when she's attacking his rape victims better.

Trump is losing, and he does want other people's shit, which is why he is infamous for hiring people that he never pays. And he did vote for the Clintons. So, in conclusion, nice synopsis.
    Please just tell me your HRC support is a protest vote against Trump. That, I can handle. Maybe even forgive.

If, however, you actually believe HRC would be good for the country, that third-wave feminism rocks, that political incorrectness, racism and fat-shaming are the biggest problems we have, and certain words need to be banned from our language because they trigger people, then you really should self-immolate.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,782
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    OZONE said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Trump is losing, and he does want other people's shit, which is why he is infamous for hiring people that he never pays. And he did vote for the Clintons. So, in conclusion, nice synopsis.
    It's all OK if Bill's raping them.................
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,782
    TBOB supporters are hypocrites.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    dhdawg said:

Hillary is dogshit.
    Dogshit candidates don't win by 20 points, regardless of opponent. HTH

what a fucking idiot this guy is.
  • Options
    PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,457
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    OZONE said:

Could be the biggest win in 100 years.

Hmm.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,355
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    OZONEOZONE Member Posts: 2,510
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    At the end of each football season, I updated my picture, to show respect to the side that beat the side I supported. This election year, it is clear that the Jed Clampetts of the country, wanted this win more, and they got it. So I will endure Jed Clampett's image for the next 365 days, to remind myself that I supported the losing side. Again.

Clearly, my side needs a new coach, better players, a new AD, and fans and boosters that care enough to not allow a coach as bad as ours at the helm. We had a shot at hiring a different coach earlier this year, but too many of our fans and boosters wanted the first female winning coach, ignoring that her fundamentals were all wrong, and that she was too corrupt to win the big one.

Our side has to start all over. We need to build a new team from the ground up, and that means better recruiting, coaching, a new AD, and fans that are paying attention. I don't know if we can do it, but I won't give up on the side that understands climate change isn't a hoax, that corporations don't deserve to spend all they want under the guise of freedom of speech, that women deserve the right to choose, and that the world's richest country shouldn't have only the 20th best healthcare system. But that is a battle that will continue for years, and isn't the point of this concession.

Today, I congratulate the Jed Clampetts of America. You won.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    BearsWiin said:

OZONE said:

At the end of each football season, I updated my picture, to show respect to the side that beat the side I supported. This election year, it is clear that the Jed Clampetts of the country, wanted this win more, and they got it. So I will endure Jed Clampett's image for the next 365 days, to remind myself that I supported the losing side. Again.

Clearly, my side needs a new coach, better players, a new AD, and fans and boosters that care enough to not allow a coach as bad as ours at the helm. We had a shot at hiring a different coach earlier this year, but too many of our fans and boosters wanted the first female winning coach, ignoring that her fundamentals were all wrong, and that she was too corrupt to win the big one.

Our side has to start all over. We need to build a new team from the ground up, and that means better recruiting, coaching, a new AD, and fans that are paying attention. I don't know if we can do it, but I won't give up on the side that understands climate change isn't a hoax, that corporations don't deserve to spend all they want under the guise of freedom of speech, that women deserve the right to choose, and that the world's richest country shouldn't have only the 20th best healthcare system. But that is a battle that will continue for years, and isn't the point of this concession.

We're young, the primary schedule is tough, Obama left the cupboard bare, we can't possibly hope to compete now that the Russians are serious about election tampering, just wait until we get our guys in there (Booker and Newsom, ebony and ivory), 2024 will be special
    Booker could be the future.
  • Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dnc said:

BearsWiin said:

OZONE said:

We're young, the primary schedule is tough, Obama left the cupboard bare, we can't possibly hope to compete now that the Russians are serious about election tampering, just wait until we get our guys in there (Booker and Newsom, ebony and ivory), 2024 will be special
    Booker could be the future.
    I'd say he's got a leg up on Newsom at this poont because he's got some national exposure, but Gavin's got smooth charisma we haven't seen since Slick Willie. He's probably running for Gov. of CA in 2018, which will be his springbored to the national spotlight over the next several years.

Booker played football for Stanfurd, but I can look past that if he takes the lead in making progressivism cool again.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    All I've seen today is a lot of the left whining and crying about Trump's election and talking about what it says about people's feelings about race and gender.

Those people are all missing the point ...

What this election SHOULD tell us all (and it is a lesson that Hillary, the Dems, etc. didn't learn from Brexit) is that while the concept of globalization makes a lot of sense in theory, the implementation of it and making sure that it provides opportunities for all parts of our country and not just those people that live in the major cities of this country has caused huge concerns, issues, and anger.
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    OZONE said:

a little late for this asshole. the damage has already been done