Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

The Atlantic Monthly has only ever endorsed 3 prez candidates in their history

1235»

Comments

• OZONEOZONE Member Posts: 2,510

Nothing is more deplorable than voting for Hillary

Sounds like yet another defense of sexual assault.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,447 Founders Club
    OZONE said:

I owe you an apology

There are actually three retards here sucking Hillary's dick every day
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,873 Standard Supporter
    edited October 2016
    Kill whomever revived this POS thread.

Sledog? You fucker. Or was it hippo? That fucker.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Why do you hate the majority of America?
    44% isn't a majority
    No but 52% is.
    She won't get over 50
    You are probably right.

She will get to 270 though because the GOP nominated the one candidate who can't beat her.
    I like to pretend that whoever got the nomination wouldn't have the slime treatment from the Clinton operatives and the boobs daily shit posting.

You were doing the same to Romney 4 years ago
    They'd be going after whoever won the GOP nomination, no doubt about that.

They wouldn't be finding as much on anyone else though. Trump makes it easy for them. It's the biggest reason he was a terrible selection. Well that and him being a lifelong democrat and all.

I thought the claim was that Trump was one step ahead and all the negative media attention was in his favor?
    dnc said:

44% isn't a majority
    No but 52% is.
    She won't get over 50
    You are probably right.

She will get to 270 though because the GOP nominated the one candidate who can't beat her.
    I like to pretend that whoever got the nomination wouldn't have the slime treatment from the Clinton operatives and the boobs daily shit posting.

They wouldn't be finding as much on anyone else though. Trump makes it easy for them. It's the biggest reason he was a terrible selection. Well that and him being a lifelong democrat and all.

I thought the claim was that Trump was one step ahead and all the negative media attention was in his favor?
    Cruz is easy because he is a fundamentalist. Wheel house shit for the left

Look, you're going to get it for being religious and not grabbing pussy or you're going to get it for grabbing pussy.

Jeb! couldn't crack 5%. There were two guys who could win. Both would be getting it hard like Romney or Trump

Hillary had no choice

And it isn't November yet

dnc said:

44% isn't a majority
    No but 52% is.
    She won't get over 50
    You are probably right.

Look, you're going to get it for being religious and not grabbing pussy or you're going to get it for grabbing pussy.

Jeb! couldn't crack 5%. There were two guys who could win. Both would be getting it hard like Romney or Trump

Hillary had no choice

Cruz is easy because he's fundamentalist plus he's weird as fuck. I agree he'd be getting it just about as hard. Disagree about anybody else.
    dnc said:

dnc said:

44% isn't a majority
    No but 52% is.
    She won't get over 50
    You are probably right.

Hillary had no choice

Cruz is easy because he's fundamentalist plus he's weird as fuck. I agree he'd be getting it just about as hard. Disagree about anybody else.
    I could go down the list of all 16 and tell you exactly what boobs and hondo would be shit posting about them daily but they lost.

Not to mention what would be made up about them
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

dnc said:

dnc said:

44% isn't a majority
    No but 52% is.
    She won't get over 50
    You are probably right.

Hillary had no choice

I could go down the list of all 16 and tell you exactly what boobs and hondo would be shit posting about them daily but they lost.

I would vote for at least 12 of the 16.

By the way, nothing had been made up about Trump.

dnc said:

dnc said:

44% isn't a majority
    No but 52% is.
    She won't get over 50
    You are probably right.

Hillary had no choice

I'd vote for at least that many, quite possibly 15 of the 16 (trying to remember who they all were, top of my head I would have voted for Rubio, Carson, Fiorina, Kasich, Paul, Walker or Cruz and probably held my nose and voted for Jeb or Christie).
  • OZONEOZONE Member Posts: 2,510

OZONE said:

I owe you an apology

That sounds like something a cunt would write.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

44% isn't a majority
    No but 52% is.
    She won't get over 50
    You are probably right.

Hillary had no choice

I'd vote for at least that many, quite possibly 15 of the 16 (trying to remember who they all were, top of my head I would have voted for Rubio, Carson, Fiorina, Kasich, Paul, Walker or Cruz and probably held my nose and voted for Jeb or Christie).

Here's my 12:
    Jeb Bush
    Ben Carson
    Chris Christie
    Ted Cruz
    Carly Fiorina
    Jim Gilmore
    Lindsey Graham
    Mike Huckabee
    Bobby Jindal
    John Kasich
    George Pataki
    Rand Paul
    Rick Perry
    Marco Rubio
    Rick Santorum
    Scott Walker

dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

44% isn't a majority
    No but 52% is.
    She won't get over 50
    You are probably right.

Hillary had no choice

Here's my 12:
    Jeb Bush
    Ben Carson
    Chris Christie
    Ted Cruz
    Carly Fiorina
    Jim Gilmore
    Lindsey Graham
    Mike Huckabee
    Bobby Jindal
    John Kasich
    George Pataki
    Rand Paul
    Rick Perry
    Marco Rubio
    Rick Santorum
    Scott Walker
    Yeah uh no you wouldn't
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Sounds like 1 Trump hater likes 12 Republicans. And 1 liberal sucks Trump's dick.
    OZONE said:

OZONE said:

I owe you an apology

That sounds like something a cunt would write.
    Apology not accepted I guess
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,069 Standard Supporter
    Boobs and his 8 uncle brother cousins are voting Johnson!