Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Gary's Johnson

13»

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    HFNY said:

It just still doesn't bother me that Gary Johnson fumbles a few times on international details because he's been entirely clear and on-point regarding his domestic agenda.

Maybe he should just start wearing an ear-piece to fool the foolish:

For fucksticks like you, she was wearing a microphone in plain view on her jacket, just as Trump was.

But carry on with your tin foil hat.
  • Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,972
    edited September 2016

dflea said:

Why would my stock be overvalued when the company actually lost money overall as a result of employees opening phony accounts?

And I'm not talking about the fines/penalties/lawsuit...The operating costs increased more than their revenue as a result. Also makes me wonder why anyone would think the officers coordinated this effort.

Maybe your stock lost value because everyone now sees what a fucking shitshow WF is for doing such stupid shit.
    Plain talk like this is what we need more of

For Christ's sake, Race...if we can't have an intelligent discussion about the ramifications and repercussions of a complex corporate banking scandal on Hardcore Husky, then I don't know where the fuck to go. Dawgman? I wonder if that fag GoldDawgs still posts his shitty political opinions there...