Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Gary's Johnson

Comments

• Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,757
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Shimon Peres!!!!!
  • Options

priapism said:

Most real libertarians aren't affiliated with a political party. That's why every Libertarian Party candidate that's ever run has been borderline retarded. Ron Paul was the closest we'll ever get to having a libertarian president.

This.

I also find it funny how people who were #feelingthebern all of a sudden are jumping on Gary Johnsons jock (LOL!) even though him and Sanders couldn't be further apart on a lot of issues.

Because unlike the rest of the candidates, Sanders and Johnson aren't owned by the banks. That's the main reason I find both candidates appealing. Sanders probably had the highest IQ and debate skills out of the whole lot.
    Speaking of banks - watching John Stumph from Wells Fargo get absolutely destroyed by Congress again today gave me a boner. Condescending prick. Cesspool of a sales culture.
    Don't get me started on this. The entire scandal is overblown, misunderstood, and taken advantage of by congress and the media. There was no incentive for the bank to allow this to happen because they lost more than they made from it.

Besides, congress doesn't actually punish the officers, they punish the shareholders. I own some WF stock, and the value of it went down. Guess that'll teach me!
    Kreist!

You started out well but now you've morphed into some nightmare mutation of Tequilla, d2d and sledoog
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,310
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    salemcoog said:

Shimon Peres!!!!!

Then I'll give you Jew boobs!

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Rant off. Here's some boobs.

All I see is a rib cage
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

salemcoog said:

Shimon Peres!!!!!

cohen13 > cohen12
  • Options
    A google image search of 'Cohen boobs" produced a fairly sizeable amount of 'wood hits'.

• Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,298
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

priapism said:

Most real libertarians aren't affiliated with a political party. That's why every Libertarian Party candidate that's ever run has been borderline retarded. Ron Paul was the closest we'll ever get to having a libertarian president.

This.

I also find it funny how people who were #feelingthebern all of a sudden are jumping on Gary Johnsons jock (LOL!) even though him and Sanders couldn't be further apart on a lot of issues.

Because unlike the rest of the candidates, Sanders and Johnson aren't owned by the banks. That's the main reason I find both candidates appealing. Sanders probably had the highest IQ and debate skills out of the whole lot.
    Speaking of banks - watching John Stumph from Wells Fargo get absolutely destroyed by Congress again today gave me a boner. Condescending prick. Cesspool of a sales culture.
    Don't get me started on this. The entire scandal is overblown, misunderstood, and taken advantage of by congress and the media. There was no incentive for the bank to allow this to happen because they lost more than they made from it.

Besides, congress doesn't actually punish the officers, they punish the shareholders. I own some WF stock, and the value of it went down. Guess that'll teach me!
    When you pitch high account volume per household to shareholders to increase stockholder confidence thus increasing the stock price, then yes the bank had a very big incentive to do what they did. The value of the stock went down, after you benefited from the over inflated rise of the stock. I'm sorry but a company opening bogus accounts with your information in order to collect account fees without your consent is a criminal ethics violation at minimum. In reality, these guys should be going to jail.
  • Options

A google image search of 'Cohen boobs" produced a fairly sizeable amount of 'wood hits'.

On the other hand, a google image search of "TierbsHsotBoobs" did not.

I'm moastly disappointed by no GOAT though.

Get your shit together Sven! Or put Harv in charge.

• Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,298
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited September 2016
    dnc said:

On the other hand, a google image search of "TierbsHsotBoobs" did not.

I'm moastly disappointed by no GOAT though.

Get your shit together Sven! Or put Harv in charge.

I laughed at the very popular gif on the bottom right (almost cut off)
  • Options
    dnc said:

salemcoog said:

Shimon Peres!!!!!

cohen13 > cohen12
    It's criminal that I have but only one Chin to give.
  • Options
    Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,899
    Standard Supporter
    Why would my stock be overvalued when the company actually lost money overall as a result of employees opening phony accounts?

And I'm not talking about the fines/penalties/lawsuit...The operating costs increased more than their revenue as a result. Also makes me wonder why anyone would think the officers coordinated this effort.
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    salemcoog said:

dnc said:

salemcoog said:

Shimon Peres!!!!!

cohen13 > cohen12
    It's criminal that I have but only one Chin to give.
    Almost as criminal as saying this without giving the Chin you do have to give.
  • Options

Why would my stock be overvalued when the company actually lost money overall as a result of employees opening phony accounts?

And I'm not talking about the fines/penalties/lawsuit...The operating costs increased more than their revenue as a result. Also makes me wonder why anyone would think the officers coordinated this effort.

Uh.....the gal who got run out left with $125 MILLION. You don't think she was given incentives to hit numbers? And then drive that desire down through the organization? And put pressure on the regional managers and local presidents to drive numbers?

That shit came from the top.

And i'm sorry if you can't see the dishonesty of Stumph signing off on annual reports AFTER he learned of the dysfunction. He's hiding behind 'materiality' but that shit isn't going to fly once the SEC starts issuing subpoenas.

• Options
    HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,538
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    edited September 2016
    It just still doesn't bother me that Gary Johnson fumbles a few times on international details because he's been entirely clear and on-point regarding his domestic agenda.

Maybe he should just start wearing an ear-piece to fool the foolish:

• Options
    edited September 2016
    And here's some more Jew boobs for those not following the banking thread:

• Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    /\ /\ /\ /\ /\

this
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

Uh.....the gal who got run out left with $125 MILLION. You don't think she was given incentives to hit numbers? And then drive that desire down through the organization? And put pressure on the regional managers and local presidents to drive numbers?

That shit came from the top.

And i'm sorry if you can't see the dishonesty of Stumph signing off on annual reports AFTER he learned of the dysfunction. He's hiding behind 'materiality' but that shit isn't going to fly once the SEC starts issuing subpoenas.

She's the one who implemented the sales strategy of focusing on cross-selling. And honest cross-selling actually did occur, and was much more common than the phony accounts thing. If you isolate the phony accounts, however, it resulted in a loss for the bank. It doesn't make sense to conflate the two. But, I have been awake for about 40 hours straight so maybe I'm just not thinking clearly.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,221
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited September 2016

Maybe your stock lost value because everyone now sees what a fucking shitshow WF is for doing such stupid shit.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited September 2016
    dflea said:

Maybe your stock lost value because everyone now sees what a fucking shitshow WF is for doing such stupid shit.
    Reputation is understandable. It's the federal government fining corporations in addition to the reputational and operational damages they've already endured that I don't like.

And honestly, WF is just the flavor of the week. There's always a scandal involving one of the major banks. I'm not sure why this one is getting so much attention since the damages were so minimal. I think it's because the media sees an opportunity to get clicks by mentioning "5,000+ employees fired". That's definitely an attention grabber.

https://www.google.com/search?q=bank+of+america+scandals&oq=bank+of+america+scandals&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.3391j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

https://www.google.com/search?q=bank+of+america+scandals&oq=bank+of+america+scandals&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.3391j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#q=Citi+bank+scandals

https://www.google.com/search?q=larry+sanders&oq=larry+sanders&aqs=chrome..69i57j69i60l3j69i61j69i60.1287j0j7&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8#q=chase+bank+scandals