Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Gary's Johnson

dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326

why the fuck is he even running. he's either dumb as trump or he just doesn't give a fuck

Comments

• doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    Should never have stopped smoking weed during the campaign.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    He is stoned every day. Did you expect him to be coherent?
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    He's in all 50 states
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Election 2016 Fucking Dreckfest
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    edited September 2016
  • priapismpriapism Member Posts: 2,037
    I can't name a single leader outside this country who's not an asshole.

Bush Jr would have just named someone who was probably already dead and everyone would somehow understand.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,356 Founders Club
    I would have said that I respect none of them and Angela Merkel is an ugly pig. Full stop.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,526 Standard Supporter
    Swaye said:

I would have said that I respect none of them and Angela Merkel is an ugly pig. Full stop.

I'm in favor of going back to monarchies. Dem bitches are hot.

• Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,972
    edited September 2016
    Most real libertarians aren't affiliated with a political party. That's why every Libertarian Party candidate that's ever run has been borderline retarded. Ron Paul was the closest we'll ever get to having a libertarian president.

With that said, the only current foreign leader I can name is Kim Jong-ill.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    I think he started his campaign to take votes away from Trump. When he realized he was actually hurting Clinton he turned himself into full retard mode.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493

Most real libertarians aren't affiliated with a political party. That's why every Libertarian Party candidate that's ever run has been borderline retarded. Ron Paul was the closest we'll ever get to having a libertarian president.

This.

I also find it funny how people who were #feelingthebern all of a sudden are jumping on Gary Johnsons jock (LOL!) even though him and Sanders couldn't be further apart on a lot of issues.

• priapismpriapism Member Posts: 2,037

This.

I also find it funny how people who were #feelingthebern all of a sudden are jumping on Gary Johnsons jock (LOL!) even though him and Sanders couldn't be further apart on a lot of issues.

Because unlike the rest of the candidates, Sanders and Johnson aren't owned by the banks. That's the main reason I find both candidates appealing. Sanders probably had the highest IQ and debate skills out of the whole lot.
  • Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,972

priapism said:

This.

Because unlike the rest of the candidates, Sanders and Johnson aren't owned by the banks. That's the main reason I find both candidates appealing. Sanders probably had the highest IQ and debate skills out of the whole lot.
    Speaking of banks - watching John Stumph from Wells Fargo get absolutely destroyed by Congress again today gave me a boner. Condescending prick. Cesspool of a sales culture.
    Don't get me started on this. The entire scandal is overblown, misunderstood, and taken advantage of by congress and the media. There was no incentive for the bank to allow this to happen because they lost more than they made from it.

Besides, congress doesn't actually punish the officers, they punish the shareholders. I own some WF stock, and the value of it went down. Guess that'll teach me!
    Rant off. Here's some boobs.

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    What a gay useless non content topic
    edited September 2016
    dnc said:

What a gay useless non content topic

Dude - I gave you medieval history, boobs a couple times, money and politics. WTF else do you want?

I have some dick pics. Would kind of like to keep those private but if that gets some chincredibles, all good. #nohomo.