Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I Was Wrong

13»

Comments

• Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Good thing is Pete is in only in his 3rd year. Gots a whole nother year to shore up linebacker before it counts:)
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    2 years til you can really expect results
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

YOU STUPID FUCK I TOLD YOU.

Our problems are mental. We are never going to roll a team like Zona on the road. We were fucking lucky to win.

This team still plays like the teams whose dicks shriveled forever when they lost to Nevada at home in 2003.

We can get more talent, we can have better coaching, but until we win some real games (by hook or by crook) when it matters, this team will always play with the spirit of that team.

Anyone who doesn't realize that is a fuckwit. So fuck off with the doog bullshit and wake up to reality. We are mentally fragile. That is the problem.

There is nothing else. Fucking retards.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE!!!

Sorta agree with DDY, but kinda not. I don't know. The mentally weak go for the strip, and completely unnecessarily jump off on a 4th and 1. AND MISS 3 FIELD GOALS. But the mentally weak don't win that game either.
    Glass Half Empty: We were mentally weak to put ourselves in position to have a chance to lose the game

Glass Half Full: Despite shitting on ourselves for most of the game they made the plays in the end required to win the game
  • Options
    koopdog said:

@Dennis_DeYoung The interception on the goal line was savagely fagghetti. A good example of what you harp on. But overall, the dude is becoming a very, very good QB.

Yes, welcome to 3 days ago. I'm middle aged, disabled, and I live in Lewis County.

I break out QB plays based on the decision and the execution ...

The decision wasn't the BEST he could have made but it's the type of throw a professional QB will make ...

The execution was terrible because that throw has to be to the front pylon and either a completion or incompletion .. it can't be thrown anywhere where the defender can get a hand on it given the time, down, score situation of the game.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Good thing is Pete is in only in his 3rd year. Gots a whole nother year to shore up linebacker before it counts:)

I don't even know why there bother to play the games.
  • Options

2 years til you can really expect results

Lather. Rinse. Repeat.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Could you be more of a happy, careless drunk like Teq, instead of that party-pooper bitch at the bar who reminds everyone of how shitty things really are, in the real world? If I could be happy in the real world, I wouldn't be here slumming with all you degenerates.
    Tequilla said:

koopdog said:

@Dennis_DeYoung The interception on the goal line was savagely fagghetti. A good example of what you harp on. But overall, the dude is becoming a very, very good QB.

Yes, welcome to 3 days ago. I'm middle aged, disabled, and I live in Lewis County.

I break out QB plays based on the decision and the execution ...

The decision wasn't the BEST he could have made but it's the type of throw a professional QB will make ...

The execution was terrible because that throw has to be to the front pylon and either a completion or incompletion .. it can't be thrown anywhere where the defender can get a hand on it given the time, down, score situation of the game.
    What about the terrible throw on the fade route late in the game? Most highly rated HS QB's can hit that throw.

I'm a doog for Jake, but he's got issues. Late throws, poorly timed throws and perhaps too much focus on his progressions when he needs to just chuck the ball, quickly, to the outside shoulder, away from the defender? A guy with all his extra-curricular training should know that and execute it properly. Is he out-thinking himself? Is Smiff's tutelage backfiring and fucking up Jake's head? Best guess that's got a lot to do with it.
  • Options
    I'm assuming that terrible fade throw you are talking about was the 2nd and goal pass in OT?

Most QBs on that throw are taught to throw it to the back pylon ... the ball hit the back pylon on the fly.

That throw is basically exactly what I am talking about on the Gaskin INT ... you put the ball in a place where either your guy gets there and gets it or nobody gets it.
  • Options
    Tequilla said:

I'm assuming that terrible fade throw you are talking about was the 2nd and goal pass in OT?

Most QBs on that throw are taught to throw it to the back pylon ... the ball hit the back pylon on the fly.

That throw is basically exactly what I am talking about on the Gaskin INT ... you put the ball in a place where either your guy gets there and gets it or nobody gets it.

Of course you would support the worst play in football.