Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I Was Wrong

I thought we'd win by 21.

And i staked my rep on that. And my doogishness.

I believe in honor. What is my penance?

I'm glad we won, and I think we'll beat Stanford. But..... I put it out there. I was right about the offense, but didn't see the defense being a cunt.

Will gladly face the tribunal. Integrity and all that. Fuck you at the glove.

Comments

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    I watched the game sober this morning. Less freaked out now than during the game, screaming at the "motherfucking pussies!" on the field. Sorry to the little asian gal who had to move.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

YOU STUPID FUCK I TOLD YOU.

Our problems are mental. We are never going to roll a team like Zona on the road. We were fucking lucky to win.

This team still plays like the teams whose dicks shriveled forever when they lost to Nevada at home in 2003.

We can get more talent, we can have better coaching, but until we win some real games (by hook or by crook) when it matters, this team will always play with the spirit of that team.

Anyone who doesn't realize that is a fuckwit. So fuck off with the doog bullshit and wake up to reality. We are mentally fragile. That is the problem.

There is nothing else. Fucking retards.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE!!!

Sorta agree with DDY, but kinda not. I don't know. The mentally weak go for the strip, and completely unnecessarily jump off on a 4th and 1. AND MISS 3 FIELD GOALS. But the mentally weak don't win that game either.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    edited September 2016
    koopdog said:

YOU STUPID FUCK I TOLD YOU.

Our problems are mental. We are never going to roll a team like Zona on the road. We were fucking lucky to win.

This team still plays like the teams whose dicks shriveled forever when they lost to Nevada at home in 2003.

We can get more talent, we can have better coaching, but until we win some real games (by hook or by crook) when it matters, this team will always play with the spirit of that team.

Anyone who doesn't realize that is a fuckwit. So fuck off with the doog bullshit and wake up to reality. We are mentally fragile. That is the problem.

There is nothing else. Fucking retards.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE!!!

Disagree about mentally weak. We lose this game the last 15 years. This team is different.

What has my perineum in a wrinkled state is that this game tells me not much more. We could get killed or we could run the table.

I like our "O" (ILTCIOILTDT) scoring TDs when it needed to. This was Balabushkakarmachameleons best game as a coordinator IMNSHO.

I will double down on Stanford. Maybe I save myself, maybe i light myself on fire.

Either way it will be interesting.

I want to get Gal Gadot pregnant.
    FREE PUB!1!¡¡¡¡
  • Options
    SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member Posts: 2,053
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    edited September 2016

Are you ready for your walk of atonement? Hair will be cut, clothes will be removed, shit will be thrown, and boobs will be behind you in a gray dress with his bell.

if I could get @TierbsHsotBoobs to actually get out of his ghey ass city and do this I'd be all in. But only if we do it in Gorst, Elbe, or Aberdeen. Or Maltby of course.

*I had to edit this 3 fucking times. TBIs or day drinking. You make the call.
  • Options
    @Dennis_DeYoung The interception on the goal line was savagely fagghetti. A good example of what you harp on. But overall, the dude is becoming a very, very good QB.

Yes, welcome to 3 days ago. I'm middle aged, disabled, and I live in Lewis County.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,536
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Stanford wins this game and you can thank @DerekJohnson for putting up bulletin bored material up for them, since they read this bored.

• Options
    PurpleJ said:

Stanford wins this game and you can thank @DerekJohnson for putting up bulletin bored material up for them, since they read this bored.

Huskies win quite easily.