Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

I Was Wrong

Comments

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,536
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    koopdog said:

PurpleJ said:

Stanford wins this game and you can thank @DerekJohnson for putting up bulletin bored material up for them, since they read this bored.

Huskies win quite easily.
    5 points all or nothing easily?
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,237
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    koopdog said:

PurpleJ said:

Stanford wins this game and you can thank @DerekJohnson for putting up bulletin bored material up for them, since they read this bored.

Like at Arizona easily? Or at LSU easily.
  • Options
    CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,475
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam

little asian gal

You know why you were flagged.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    gmo said:

Your punishment

One of these does not look like punishment.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member Posts: 2,053
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    I like curvy Viking chicks. So this is not hard.
  • Options

koopdog said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

koopdog said:

PurpleJ said:

Huskies win. If they don't I will show up on 12th and Prospect willing to diddle @Dennis_DeYoung and @TierbsHsotBoobs . Okay, I won't diddle them, but I will bring talent.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Naked street luge down 30th hill. On fire.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited September 2016
    koopdog said:

koopdog said:

PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

koopdog said:

PurpleJ said:

Huskies win. If they don't I will show up on 12th and Prospect willing to diddle @Dennis_DeYoung and @TierbsHsotBoobs . Okay, I won't diddle them, but I will bring talent.
    Volunteer Park, el oh el, used to be known for its public displays of BoB diddling. You won't need to show up, they'll be taken care of and thanking someone else for their service.
  • Options
    dongmandongman Member Posts: 2,384
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    One lick starting at hope solos micropenis and ending just past her tortured anus.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    koopdog said:

@Dennis_DeYoung The interception on the goal line was savagely fagghetti. A good example of what you harp on. But overall, the dude is becoming a very, very good QB.

Yes, welcome to 3 days ago. I'm middle aged, disabled, and I live in Lewis County.

Pumpy, is that you?
  • Options
    PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,457
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Is it racist if I read the thread title originally as I was Wong?
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    koopdog said:

I thought we'd win by 21.

And i staked my rep on that. And my doogishness.

I believe in honor. What is my penance?

I'm glad we won, and I think we'll beat Stanford. But..... I put it out there. I was right about the offense, but didn't see the defense being a cunt.

Will gladly face the tribunal. Integrity and all that. Fuck you at the glove.

FREE PUB!1!¡¡¡¡
  • Options
    I like Stanford in the one.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,752
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

No you fucksticks you don't get it.

We won that game because we are so much better than them that we literally couldn't lose it.

Mental weakness is having the ball 4 times with the ability to go up two scores. TWO OF THOSE TIMES WE WERE INSIDE THEIR 25!

And never being able to go up two scores.

And everyone knew, as soon as we go up 10, game over.

But we couldn't.

We score immediately when they tied it, though! Even though we hadn't been able to before.

You guys are so dumb. It's all fucking mental.

I was the first to say I think it's a huge win because I think that Pettis' amazing grab and doing just enough on D is going to start to give us the confidence we will need to turn it around and win close gamesmanship against good teams.

But don't fucking fool your stupid selves, we are a LONG WAYS away from being over the hump mentally.

Okay. You're right. Uncle! For fuck sake!

I already asked you to close your dirty whore mouth and let me doog until Saturday, but you just gotta twist that knife, don't you?

Can't I watch Saturday's game without DDY-induced anxiety and diarrhea, for once?
  • Options

No you fucksticks you don't get it.

We won that game because we are so much better than them that we literally couldn't lose it.

Mental weakness is having the ball 4 times with the ability to go up two scores. TWO OF THOSE TIMES WE WERE INSIDE THEIR 25!

And never being able to go up two scores.

And everyone knew, as soon as we go up 10, game over.

But we couldn't.

We score immediately when they tied it, though! Even though we hadn't been able to before.

You guys are so dumb. It's all fucking mental.

I was the first to say I think it's a huge win because I think that Pettis' amazing grab and doing just enough on D is going to start to give us the confidence we will need to turn it around and win close gamesmanship against good teams.

But don't fucking fool your stupid selves, we are a LONG WAYS away from being over the hump mentally.

Alright, you gay as fuck bro oh mine.

I get a different set of mental. When You keep getting punched in the cock after you thought you put the little guy away but don't get freaked out.

I had a weird little interlude in life where getting back up was more important than what you had to offer punching at times. War of attrition, I believe the scholars call it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_Vg4uyYwEk&ab_channel=VimalKumar

We've been punched in the cock forever. I don't disagree with a lot of what you're saying. But I saw a team that would not have gotten back up on the deck in previous years.

Yes, I'm doogin'. We have different perspectives. It doesn't make you wrong or me not want to be gay so we can be together.

So... like I said. I'm doubling down on Stanford.

This is not a mentally weak team. It's a work in progress and I think exactly where the fuck I would expect it to be.

Thank you for your servants, Sir.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    No excuse for 300 vs anybody. . Pete has 1 linebacker that can stop run. . Well at least for 8 more games. Difference this week is 1 guy will rush for 300 instead of 2