Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Who won the FIRST!!! debate?

1235»

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,447 Founders Club
    J?
    Seattle has plenty of overt racism by the way. I rented an apartment back in the day and when I showed up with the future wife and kids they told us it was no longer available.

I simply told them to get their check book ready and lo and behold it was available after all
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390

Seattle has plenty of overt racism by the way. I rented an apartment back in the day and when I showed up with the future wife and kids they told us it was no longer available.

I simply told them to get their check book ready and lo and behold it was available after all

The landlord obviously didn't want any white trash in the establishment.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,844
    CLITON

salemcoog said:

We stopped in Oregon once over 30 years ago and ever since my wife has insisted that we drive straight through.

Great state. Lots of mighty fine white folks there

I like to pretend that Seattle isn't lilly white cuz now I live in the Shittypart of SoCal and I allegedly have a black wife. It's what I like to do.

I'm afraid the Gonnorhea has won with this one.
    For those coogs in the audience that struggle with basic concepts like reading, here is what I wrote

you don't think Portland is filled with racists? I lived in Seattle dude. Liberal enclaves are not bastions of tolerance for the Blacks

So your very best post ever reveals you to be as dumb as a bag of hammers. Congratulations, now go get your blow job from ballfag

I'd prefer it to continue to come from you. You're quite the gummer afterall.
    CLITON

#profileincourage
    J?
    salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

We stopped in Oregon once over 30 years ago and ever since my wife has insisted that we drive straight through.

I like to pretend that Seattle isn't lilly white cuz now I live in the Shittypart of SoCal and I allegedly have a black wife. It's what I like to do.

For those coogs in the audience that struggle with basic concepts like reading, here is what I wrote

you don't think Portland is filled with racists? I lived in Seattle dude. Liberal enclaves are not bastions of tolerance for the Blacks

So your very best post ever reveals you to be as dumb as a bag of hammers. Congratulations, now go get your blow job from ballfag

I'm surprised you can complete a sentence. Who helped?
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,893 Founders Club
    J?
    Can we get this faggy shit out of my thread.

I won the debate.

This thread is now the OFFICIAL WWE Smackdown Game Thread. I like Dean Ambrose tonight.
    J?
    PurpleJ said:

Can we get this faggy shit out of my thread.

I won the debate.

This thread is now the OFFICIAL WWE Smackdown Game Thread. I like Dean Ambrose tonight.

No.... @puppylove_sugarsteel won!!!!!1
    CLITON

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

Put down the phone, Warm up the milk, put on the robe and call the cat onto your lap old man.

You've damaged what was left of your reputation enough for one day.
    J?
    He who laffs last, laffs loudest.
    J?
    salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

Put down the phone, Warm up the milk, put on the robe and call the cat onto your lap old man.

You've damaged what was left of your reputation enough for one day.
    Yeah that means a lot coming from you. Who is reading my posts to you?
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

I have Trump at the age of 26 in 1972 when the family business was part of a nationwide lawsuit on housing. His dad ran the show.

this is the go to charge when confronted with the fact that the Clintons nor anyone else ever called Trump a racist before he ran for President.

Weak

Actually there's a lot more evidence of racist acts by Trump. You are too blinded to see it.

Come on Race, you support the fuck out of the dude, at least own it.