Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Who won the FIRST!!! debate?

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

We stopped in Oregon once over 30 years ago and ever since my wife has insisted that we drive straight through.

Great state. Lots of mighty fine white folks there

Great projecting shit from 30 years ago through today. Regan was great 30 years ago too.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,447 Founders Club
    J?
    2001400ex said:

We stopped in Oregon once over 30 years ago and ever since my wife has insisted that we drive straight through.

Great projecting shit from 30 years ago through today. Regan was great 30 years ago too.
    Your candidate says we are all racist and things are worse than ever. Hope this helps

2001400ex said:

Your candidate says we are all racist and things are worse than ever. Hope this helps
    You are racist. But Hillary (based on you projecting) doesn't say or imply y'all are racist. Your actions speak loudly that you are racist.
    J?
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

You are racist. But Hillary (based on you projecting) doesn't say or imply y'all are racist. Your actions speak loudly that you are racist.
    Sure

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sure
    Agreed.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    J?

Everything south of Eugene is Trump Country. I'd want to get the fuck out too if I was your wife.
    She was quite clear it started at the Nisqually River
    Fact check.
    you don't think Portland is filled with racists? I lived in Seattle dude. Liberal enclaves are not bastions of tolerance for the Blacks
    I just agreed with you. Maybe I should have picked the Fraser River instead of the Nisqually though.

#EQA
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    TRUMP
    Using fake Twitter accounts as sources is always special.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,844
    CLITON

Meh...he was stronger the first part, esp on trade and I think on the police and inner city discussion. She scored points on the tax stuff. Wash on the rest...he left a lot on the table though.

Don't think it changes much...she needs to appeal to the under 30s and African Americans and I didn't see anything she did that did that. Obama won twice on huge turnouts in those groups and I just don't see it this time with her. He needed to not fall on his face and he managed to do that.

As for OZONE, the Iraq stuff if for the Bernie voters...between that, trade, and hitting her on rigging the DNC I didn't see anything she said or did that would bring them into the fold.

She doesn't need to appeal to any of those? people. She has blacks 85/15 and people under 75/25. What She? DOES need to is what Obama did.... Make sure they show up on game day.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    TRUMP
    Delicious
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    J?
    Complaining about race relations is just about the whitest thing to complain about.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,844
    CLITON

I like to pretend that Seattle isn't lilly white cuz now I live in the Shittypart of SoCal and I allegedly have a black wife. It's what I like to do.

I'm afraid the Gonnorhea has won with this one.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 36,893 Founders Club
    J?
    Looks like I won.
  • BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    CLITON
    salemcoog said:

I like to pretend that Seattle isn't lilly white cuz now I live in the Shittypart of SoCal and I allegedly have a black wife. It's what I like to do.

YVBE
    J?
    salemcoog said:

For those coogs in the audience that struggle with basic concepts like reading, here is what I wrote

you don't think Portland is filled with racists? I lived in Seattle dude. Liberal enclaves are not bastions of tolerance for the Blacks

So your very best post ever reveals you to be as dumb as a bag of hammers. Congratulations, now go get your blow job from ballfag
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    J?

salemcoog said:

For those coogs in the audience that struggle with basic concepts like reading, here is what I wrote

So your very best post ever reveals you to be as dumb as a bag of hammers. Congratulations, now go get your blow job from ballfag
    Seattle has loads of sub-conscious racism, despite what my conservative family members would claim. Trump had an actual lawsuit filed against his family's company for racial housing discrimination.
    J?
    I have Trump at the age of 26 in 1972 when the family business was part of a nationwide lawsuit on housing. His dad ran the show.

this is the go to charge when confronted with the fact that the Clintons nor anyone else ever called Trump a racist before he ran for President.

Weak
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,873 Standard Supporter
    J?
    I always judge a person by how they were 44 years ago.
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390

I have Trump at the age of 26 in 1972 when the family business was part of a nationwide lawsuit on housing. His dad ran the show.

this is the go to charge when confronted with the fact that the Clintons nor anyone else ever called Trump a racist before he ran for President.

Weak

The pressing. So very badly. Every thread.
    What the fuck is wrong with you?