Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Who won the FIRST!!! debate?

Comments

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    J?

hil did, she didnt have a coughing attack, didnt faint.

Also didn't have cocaine sniffles.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,637
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    J?
    PurpleJ said:
    I was just passing along a different answer to the fucking question. I voted J?
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,298
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    edited September 2016
    TRUMP
    I agree with this. If the bars were equal Hillary wins, but Trumps bar was so low, the fact that he looked human and didn't use a "little marco" remark made him the winner at the polls. I'm not saying it's right, it's just how it is.

For the record, by getting in a pissing match with Trump, Lester Holt just gave a Trump an unneeded narrative. A moderator's job isn't to be correcting candidates. That's the other candidate's job. It just adds to the narrative that the liberal media is all in for Hillary. Also being a minority and using the racial profiling line about Trumps frisk policy more than likely ticked off the silent majority. Especially, given the sensitivity of the Kaepernick protests which 75% of Americans disagree with. It's just not a good look. It will hurt Lester's ratings going forward, and helped Trump in the process.

Hillary won the debate but Trump won at the polls so technically Trump won. So there you go.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    J?

I agree with this. If the bars were equal Hillary wins, but Trumps bar was so low, the fact that he looked human and didn't use a "little marco" remark made him the winner at the polls. I'm not saying it's right, it's just how it is.

For the record, by getting in a pissing match with Trump, Lester Holt just gave a Trump an unneeded narrative. A moderator's job isn't to be correcting candidates. That's the other candidate's job. It just adds to the narrative that the liberal media is all in for Hillary. Also being a minority and using the racial profiling line about Trumps frisk policy more than likely ticked off the silent majority. Especially, given the sensitivity of the Kaepernick protests which 75% of Americans disagree with. It's just not a good look. It will hurt Lester's ratings going forward, and helped Trump in the process.

Hillary won the debate but Trump won at the polls so technically Trump won. So there you go.
    The entire point of the moderator is to not let bullshit pass for truth. That's literally their job.
  • Options
    TRUMP

The entire point of the moderator is to not let bullshit pass for truth. That's literally their job.
    The Head of Commission on Debates disagrees

but still...
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,637
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    J?
    Who the fuck is Lester Holt?
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    J?

that is EXACTLY the job of the moderator. These people are running to be the leader of the free world, and if they are lying, which trump was 3/4 of the time and clinton maybe 1/2 the time was, it's the job of the media to give the people the facts so they know what the hell they are voting for.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

You do know that Lester is a registered Republican, right?

And losers blame the refs.
  • Options
    TRUMP
    2001400ex said:

That doesn't mean anything. George Bush Sr is a registered republican. To think being a registered member of a party means what it once did for this campaign is naive.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

That doesn't mean anything. George Bush Sr is a registered republican. To think being a registered member of a party means what it once did for this campaign is naive.
    So you are blaming the refs for Trump looking like a douche? Got it.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    J?

2001400ex said:

There's that loser talk again.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,518
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    J?
    I like Trump in the second debate because the next moderator will have to get on Hills the way Holt went after Trump

Plus Donald will do a lot better getting after her himself.

President Trump

Deal with it loosers
  • Options
    Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,899
    Standard Supporter
    TRUMP

I was busy waiting tables at my night job. A "job" is this thing that you go to where you accomplish tasks as efficiently as you can in exchange for money, in case any of you Clinton supporters are confused.

You should have earned a useful college degree.
    I have a degree in internet message board posting. It's been chincredibly useful. See?
  • Options
    BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    CLITON

I like Trump in the second debate because the next moderator will have to get on Hills the way Holt went after Trump

President Trump

Deal with it loosers

Great blame the refs post as always!

Hopefully next time a question is brought up about cyber security, Trump will remember to talk about personal email servers and less about Rosie O'Donnell.

Losers lose.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    J?

President Trump

Deal with it loosers

Great blame the refs post as always!

Hopefully next time a question is brought up about cyber security, Trump will remember to talk about personal email servers and less about Rosie O'Donnell.

Losers lose.
    Good point. Classy post
  • Options

President Trump

Deal with it loosers

Trump has a much better chance to win the second debate given he won't be on stage.

HTH
  • Options
    TRUMP
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

In my TLDR post I mentioned that Lester actually helped Trump by pushing the media narrative. You might want to reread that part.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    J?

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

In my TLDR post I mentioned that Lester actually helped Trump by pushing the media narrative. You might want to reread that part.
    Holt played his role as an establishment stooge perfectly. Helps Trump IMO

The leftard lemmings here can't even admit a basic truth that Holt was biased as shit so they start the doog stuff. It's embarrassing how bad these posters are. They should kill themselves