Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

How bad is Tevis Bartlett...

...that he can't even beat out p-salm?

Comments

• Options
    AlCzervikAlCzervik Member Posts: 1,774
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer
    Passion said:

Almost as bad as most of your poasts.

A suggestion for you - go back to where you belong: www.dawgman.com

This bored is for honest discussion.
    He was being honest. Your posts suck.
  • Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited September 2016

Passion said:

Tevis is in his 2nd year. Almost every player has gotten better under this coaching staff. Maybe if you actually LIPO then he will beat out Psalm as the year progresses.
    As the year progresses? This team just went through spring practice and summer camp. We've played 4 games. We play stanford next week and the the quacks. I think it's been "playing out" for a little while.

Also disconcerting is that despite p-salm's major gaffes, Bartlett rarely played last night.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Passion said:

Passion said:

Tevis is in his 2nd year. Almost every player has gotten better under this coaching staff. Maybe if you actually LIPO then he will beat out Psalm as the year progresses.
    As the year progresses? This team just went through spring practice and summer camp. We've played 4 games. We play stanford next week and the the quacks.

I think it's been "playing out" for a little while.
    Camp and practice is not the same as real game experience. If you don't know that you are retarded.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Passion said:

Passion said:

As the year progresses? This team just went through spring practice and summer camp. We've played 4 games. We play stanford next week and the the quacks. I think it's been "playing out" for a little while.

Also disconcerting is that despite p-salm's major gaffes, Bartlett rarely played last night.
    So players don't improve after 15 months with the program. Got it.
  • Options

Passion said:

Passion said:

As the year progresses? This team just went through spring practice and summer camp. We've played 4 games. We play stanford next week and the the quacks.

Camp and practice is not the same as real game experience. If you don't know that you are retarded.
    I mentioned that we played 4 games.

Camp and practice is critically important. It's how coaches determine depth charts. It's how they determine who starts and who doesn't.

If you don't know that you're retarded.
  • Options
    Passion said:

Passion said:

Passion said:

I mentioned that we played 4 games.

Camp and practice is critically important. It's how coaches determine depth charts. It's how they determine who starts and who doesn't.

If you don't know that you're retarded.
    They have played 1 game. Do you think the staff really learned anything playing that shitshow OOC schedule?

Quit being an idiot. It's obvious you have players on this team you hate and just wait to jump all over. Browning for example, every time he makes a bad pass you start some stupid thread about how he sucks and is a loser. Yet you defended Keith Price while he continually shit his pants.
  • Options
    edited September 2016
    Hate? Dude, you're reaching.

My position on Jake is shared by a lot of others here. I love his work ethic.

But he collapsed against asu and didn't pull through against oregon and cal. As Nigel Burton said on the pac-12 post game wrap up: "We need to start a new show, 'keeping it real with Jake Browning.' His team would've never been in that situation if he'd made plays."

He had numerous chances. Until he proves an ability to deliver in tough games in clutch situations, then he is not a winner.

Quit being a lovesick fan. You obviously have certain man-crushes (not there's anything wrong with that).

(By the way, I love how the token ucla fan agrees with you. Talk about an underperforming program.)
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,589
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Passion said:

He had numerous chances. Until he proves an ability to deliver in tough games in clutch situations, then he is not a winner.

He threw a game winning TD pass on 3rd down in overtime. Hth
  • Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,124
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Passion said:

You guys are fags.

Yah, so what's your point?
    *poont*
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Jake blew it a lot last night. He looked like crap and made tons of mistakes.

He threw a crap pass to Dante (should've gone to DD who had no one covering him) and Pettis bailed him out.

Still, he gets credit. So, in the end he made a play that I respect.

But, if he didn't Brownsocks every time we got the ball up by 7, we would've put the game away in the 3rd.

So, there's a ways to go. Jury is still out. He's still Brownsocks until he takes the ball with us up by a score and puts us up by 2 scores and nails the coffin shut on a shit team like AZ.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Jake blew it a lot last night. He looked like crap and made tons of mistakes.

He threw a crap pass to Dante (should've gone to DD who had no one covering him) and Pettis bailed him out.

Still, he gets credit. So, in the end he made a play that I respect.

But, if he didn't Brownsocks every time we got the ball up by 7, we would've put the game away in the 3rd.

So, there's a ways to go. Jury is still out. He's still Brownsocks until he takes the ball with us up by a score and puts us up by 2 scores and nails the coffin shut on a shit team like AZ.

Blessed poast
  • Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,124
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    I wasn't too impressed with the Stanford QBing last night. Just a lot of slow moving, predictable beef and not much "keeping the d honest."
    Sounds quite suited to QuaVeGaines.
  • Options
    Passion said:

Hate? Dude, you're reaching.

My position on Jake is shared by a lot of others here. I love his work ethic.

But he collapsed against asu and didn't pull through against oregon and cal. As Nigel Burton said on the pac-12 post game wrap up: "We need to start a new show, 'keeping it real with Jake Browning.' His team would've never been in that situation if he'd made plays."

Quit being a lovesick fan. You obviously have certain man-crushes (not there's anything wrong with that).

(By the way, I love how the token ucla fan agrees with you. Talk about an underperforming program.)

He threw a go ahead TD on 3rd down after Arizona had all the momentum on late game miracles on the road... But still.

I have been on the record many times saying that it's LIPO with Browning. He might end up being a loser and suck but there's also a chance he could be pretty good

He had an OK game last night. He missed some critical throws but he made the one that mattered the most. That throw still doesn't prove shit though.