Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Fucking EDuck

Comments

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,156 Founders Club
    Washington does suck but Oregon is its ass
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,156 Founders Club
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,763 Swaye's Wigwam
  • Oregonblitzkrieg has reached Brent's territory in this thread.

*gurgle*
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288

Last year, Nate Costa came after me on Twitter for making Todd Doxey jokes. I'd like to think I ruffled some feathers (rofl).

I like to say that. It's funny, cuz Ducks have feathers.

Making fun of someone's death shows your level of class. I'd like to see this he-needs-more-time piece of shit try to make those comments in person at Autzen stadium in front of duck fans next year.
    Let's meet up at E-1 parking lot for the game this Saturday. I'll be the one wearing purple.

Then you can SAY IT TO MY FACE! #brents
    You and every other fusky bigmouth. How about someone just runs over your knuckles instead so that you won't be able to type any more tepid drivel.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,499

I think we've found Kip Kinkel

fixed

Last year, Nate Costa came after me on Twitter for making Todd Doxey jokes. I'd like to think I ruffled some feathers (rofl).

I like to say that. It's funny, cuz Ducks have feathers.

The huskies aren't fit to eat Colorado Bison shit. Go to another conference, everyone in the PAC 12 abhors you.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,333

I think we've found the Autzen Rapist

I don't blame Blitzkrieg, I blame it on the way the girl dressed

I'm sure you sit in the visitors section among these stinking mongrels. You've been around them so long you show signs of Stockholm syndrome. These fucks are making jokes about the death of an Oregon player. Join in with them, you purple and gold wearing abomination.
  • Guarantee this blitzkrieg guy comes from a single parent family.

IRYK

Guarantee this blitzkrieg guy comes from a single parent family.

IRYK

Stop lisping so much, we already know you're gay.
  • Why would anyone go meet up at a game at Autzen when you guys promote rape?

I've seen even the Nebraska, Stanford, Illinois and Arizona boards talk how you guys encourage rape at your stadium.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,333
    edited October 2013

I'm sure you sit in the visitors section among these stinking mongrels. You've been around them so long you show signs of Stockholm syndrome. These fucks are making jokes about the death of an Oregon player. Join in with them, you purple and gold wearing abomination.
    Here's the tragedy in all of this. Your belief of Washington football being mediocre is shared with 95% of this board. We all know Washington isn't any good until they prove otherwise.

You have two sides of the coin. You have Oregon fans that think football started in 1994. They think that Oregon football is this historic monster in the world of college football. In reality, our history basically spans the two Joey Harrington years, and the four years under Chip Kelly. Basically Texas, Oklahoma, Alabama, Ohio State, Michigan, etc. are Jerry Buss and Oregon is Mark Cuban. Oregon is a big boy right now, but they are new money and not established, despite what most Duck fans think. We call these idiots Quook's

You also have a Washington fan base that ignores the mediocrity that is of Husky football, and clings to the "rich tradition". The problem is, any rich tradition ended the moment Slick Rick lied about betting in a football pool. But even then, that was a blurp. Husky football truly hasn't been the same since after James retired over 20 years ago. These fans still think Husky football is relevant, which it isn't, they also think recruits love the history of the program, even though non of these kids were even born before their National Championship run. We call them Doogs

There are way more discrepancies but I feel this is the major divide between this group, and the eQuook and Doogman groups. As most people on this board realize both. But are attempted to be censored whenever we try to show our view.

Why would anyone go meet up at a game at Autzen when you guys promote rape?

I've seen even the Nebraska, Stanford, Illinois and Arizona boards talk how you guys encourage rape at your stadium.

Who gives a flying fuck what someone who makes fun of a drowning thinks about other moral outrages. Go fuck yourself.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,652

Who gives a flying fuck what someone who makes fun of a drowning thinks about other moral outrages. Go fuck yourself.
    If you can't see the humor in a duck drowning we can't help you. It's like a Trojan with an STD or ghey Beaver. Funny stuff.

I like pretending I'm upset by what someone on an internet message board is saying about someone I never knew.

I'm sure you made some generic "RIP Doxey" tweet/facebook post to make yourself feel better though.
    edited October 2013

Because there's a lot of Fuskers and people from Illinois coming to Autzen in droves? Fool. Stanford has an agenda. And what fucking right to those bottle throwing Arizona goons have to say anything about anything?

Because there's a lot of Fuskers and people from Illinois coming to Autzen in droves? Fool. Stanford has an agenda. And what fucking right to those bottle throwing Arizona goons have to say anything about anything?
    I'm just reporting what I'm hearing. Don't shoot the messenger.