Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Fucking EDuck

124»

Comments

• TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    tracker said:

"Isawthepick" should work.

I did see it. Crisp fall afternoon with my dad. Place was half UW and still had the ropes that exited fans through the field

• oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288

Why would anyone go meet up at a game at Autzen when you guys promote rape?

I've seen even the Nebraska, Stanford, Illinois and Arizona boards talk how you guys encourage rape at your stadium.

Because there's a lot of Fuskers and people from Illinois coming to Autzen in droves? Fool. Stanford has an agenda. And what fucking right to those bottle throwing Arizona goons have to say anything about anything?
    I'm just reporting what I'm hearing. Don't shoot the messenger.
    At least I can say I've singlehandedly doubled your spam count.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

Last year, Nate Costa came after me on Twitter for making Todd Doxey jokes. I'd like to think I ruffled some feathers (rofl).

I like to say that. It's funny, cuz Ducks have feathers.

Making fun of someone's death shows your level of class. I'd like to see this he-needs-more-time piece of shit try to make those comments in person at Autzen stadium in front of duck fans next year.
    If it helps, we make fun of Curtis Williams and his terrible tackling form here.
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 23,670 Founders Club

Why would anyone go meet up at a game at Autzen when you guys promote rape?

I've seen even the Nebraska, Stanford, Illinois and Arizona boards talk how you guys encourage rape at your stadium.

Who gives a flying fuck what someone who makes fun of a drowning thinks about other moral outrages. Go fuck yourself.
    U mad bro?
  • MohunMohun Member Posts: 32
    The real tragedy in all this that Doxey died yet OregonBlitzNazi lives on. You should have been the one to *gurgle*.
    edited October 2013
    Mohun said:

The real tragedy in all this that Doxey died yet OregonBlitzNazi lives on. You should have been the one to *gurgle*.

Read the whole thread you PC clown, your fellow mutts are the ones joking about it.

Mohun said:

Read the whole thread you PC clown, your fellow mutts are the ones joking about it.
    I did read the whole thread you fucking moron. I know they were joking about it and I still wish you were the one who was dead. Now more than ever. The interweb is nowhere near as difficult as you make it.
    Mohun said:

Mohun said:

I did read the whole thread you fucking moron. I know they were joking about it and I still wish you were the one who was dead. Now more than ever. The interweb is nowhere near as difficult as you make it.
    Wishing people were dead, you fuskies are lower than detritus. Get out of my sight before I verbally squish you like a gnat.

Mohun said:

Mohun said:

Wishing people were dead, you fuskies are lower than detritus. Get out of my sight before I verbally squish you like a gnat.
    Not "people". Just you.

Until further observation convinces me otherwise, I'm operating under the assumption that this clown is a tasteless, dickless, self-absorbed, inbred-pig troll with a Napoleonic complex.
    Mohun said:

Mohun said:

Mohun said:

Not "people". Just you.

Until further observation convinces me otherwise, I'm operating under the assumption that this clown is a tasteless, dickless, self-absorbed, inbred-pig troll with a Napoleonic complex.
    Get your blanky and your teddy bear and go to bed kid.
  • loadsockloadsock Member Posts: 686
    Gurgle, snap, POW!

Duck Krispies.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,380 Founders Club

Mohun said:

Mohun said:

You really aren't very good at this.
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,293 Founders Club

I think we've found Kip Kinkel AND he needs to do everyone a favor by going full Doxey River Floater. Abundance.

• TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813

I think we've found Kip Kinkel AND he needs to do everyone a favor by going full Doxey River Floater. Abundance.

Why do guys hate Alex Rovello?
  • Someone doesn't understand the internet at all.......
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,841 Swaye's Wigwam

I'm planning on going one and done on that board.

Making a Kip Kinkel reference or a Todd Doxey one.

For someone who acts like a dumb thug from the Wit Police, keeping things in line and making sure they measure up to your lofty standards of humor, this proves how really pedestrian you are. Seattle phags making references to violent criminals is fairly pathetic. Your meth-head, heroin junky culture is a cesspool of violent crime.
    I get insulted by Kip Kinkel and Todd Doxey references, but I have no problem using a Nazi reference in my name, overlooking the millions of innocent people they killed. I do that
    Not to mention he made a Ted Bundy reference as well. Typical hypocritical cunt troll.
    At least Kunt Kinkill didn't attend the UO. Ted Bundy was a fusky. Live with it.
    Fuck game over.