Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Fucking EDuck

Comments

• greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,333
  • I'm planning on going one and done on that board.

Making a Kip Kinkel reference or a Todd Doxey one.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

I'm planning on going one and done on that board.

Why do you hate abundance?
  • jmc84jmc84 Member Posts: 499

Making a Kip Kinkel reference or and a Todd Doxey one.

Crisped up for abundance.

Why do you hate abundance?
    I want to only focus on one. Let someone else take the other. I'm a team guy I like to spread the glory around.
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    GoPreGo would be a good alterna-handle for eDuck.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,156 Founders Club
    That's the plan
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288

For someone who acts like a dumb thug from the Wit Police, keeping things in line and making sure they measure up to your lofty standards of humor, this proves how really pedestrian you are. Seattle phags making references to violent criminals is fairly pathetic. Your meth-head, heroin junky culture is a cesspool of violent crime.
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    @oregonblitzkrieg is my favorite coog/duck troll to appear today.

For someone who acts like a dumb thug from the Wit Police, keeping things in line and making sure they measure up to your lofty standards of humor, this proves how really pedestrian you are. Seattle phags making references to violent criminals is fairly pathetic. Your meth-head, heroin junky culture is a cesspool of violent crime.
    I get insulted by Kip Kinkel and Todd Doxey references, but I have no problem using a Nazi reference in my name, overlooking the millions of innocent people they killed. I do that
    Not to mention he made a Ted Bundy reference as well. Typical hypocritical cunt troll.

I get insulted by Kip Kinkel and Todd Doxey references, but I have no problem using a Nazi reference in my name, overlooking the millions of innocent people they killed. I do that
    "blitzkrieg" - a term coined by Germans but not exclusively a Nazi term. Lightning war. I use it only to reference the ducks style of play. Where do you think the word "blitz" came from imposter duck? Why don't we stop using the world blitzing the QB in case we offend your PC sensibilities. Fucking dumbass.

Not to mention he made a Ted Bundy reference as well. Typical hypocritical cunt troll.
    At least Kunt Kinkill didn't attend the UO. Ted Bundy was a fusky. Live with it.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    Last year, Nate Costa came after me on Twitter for making Todd Doxey jokes. I'd like to think I ruffled some feathers (rofl).

I like to say that. It's funny, cuz Ducks have feathers.
  • Last year, Nate Costa came after me on Twitter for making Todd Doxey jokes. I'd like to think I ruffled some feathers (rofl).

Fuck be like Shane Fortney getting pissed at a Ducks fan.

Last year, Nate Costa came after me on Twitter for making Todd Doxey jokes. I'd like to think I ruffled some feathers (rofl).

Making fun of someone's death shows your level of class. I'd like to see this he-needs-more-time piece of shit try to make those comments in person at Autzen stadium in front of duck fans next year.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 105,156 Founders Club
    We should carve your disgusting state off the map and let it sink in the ocean where it belongs. The world would be better off for it.
  • Last year, Nate Costa came after me on Twitter for making Todd Doxey jokes. I'd like to think I ruffled some feathers (rofl).

Making fun of someone's death shows your level of class. I'd like to see this he-needs-more-time piece of shit try to make those comments in person at Autzen stadium in front of duck fans next year.
    Let's meet up at E-1 parking lot for the game this Saturday. I'll be the one wearing purple.

Then you can SAY IT TO MY FACE! #brents