Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

The DNC might be working the bullpen

124»

Comments

• pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,904 Founders Club

Here's hoping @pawz and @RaceBannon are anti vax and die soon.

Jobs and hope!

The Medical Cartel wants what best for you and your family.

Everybody and HondaFS says so.

I'm sorry asking questions makes you so moist. Maybe you have an agenda.
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    Ask all the questions you want you stupid mother fucker -- and die a horrible death in the process.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 19,904 Founders Club

pawz said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

I said it first, it wouldn't surprise me if Biden or someone stepped in to replace Hillary. Biden didn't want to campaign against Hillary, this is perfect. Less than two months for Trump to sling shit at him.

I personally don't want Biden, but he's better than Hillary.

They better hurry, because early voting is already about to start in Florida. If people vote Hillary and she drops out, I don't think those votes can count for Biden, but I could be wrong...
    I have no idea how that works. But I am sure the Democrats have a plan this clearly has been a contrived strategy for a while now.
    The problem is...

Are Hillary's die hard supporters going to embrace a replacement? Just like time needed for Bernie supporters to switch to Hillary, the same will have to happen here. Not to mention the heat that candidate will receive if many of her supporters think she was force out.
    Hondo and OZONE will...there aren't many more die hard supporters out there...

You are confused and ignorant, almost as ignorant as Sledog.

I'm diehard anti-Trump, I don't really care who the Dems run against him, as long as the Dem candidate makes good supreme court selections and keep us out of wars like Iraq. I've stated that many times here. But given that you seem to be a high school dropout, I'm not surprised that your reading comprehension and retention are as shitty as they are.
    Why is Ozone so insecure that he has to hi-jack every conversation and inject it with education levels?
    I didn't hi-jack the thread, HouHuston brought my name into the thread, and I responded to him -- and he and I have had an ongoing discussion about his lack of education. You probably aren't any better. Given that there is statical evidence that Trump supporters are, on aggregate, less educated, it isn't a big assumption. Especially when I see the shit some of you dumbfucks claim here.
    KOMO4BUTTFUCKER

If you want to glad hand yourself for being booksmart, have at it. The rest of us streetsmart motherfuckers will be pointing and laughing because you don't get it and never will.

We do the #winning at life. HTH
    Most honest testimonial yet from the unskilled poorly educated trump voter yet. "Street smarts" indeed. This is coming from the stupid mother fucker who is anti-vax.

@racebannon thinks tariffs, protectionism, mass deportations, tariffs, walls on the border with Mexico, and ignoring nato obligations will bring "jobs and hope."

You will get what you deserve.
    The difference between booksmart and streetsmart is streetsmart understands this idea better than you. We call it "factoring it in to the equation".

Maybe you and HondaFS can gargle more of Hillary's giant cock tonight? Sound like a plan?
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Free child care ladies.

Now all the lifelong democrat voters can rip anyone voting for him because it does not say D next to him.

@CirrhosisDawg fucking stupid
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,087 Standard Supporter
    OZONE said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

I said it first, it wouldn't surprise me if Biden or someone stepped in to replace Hillary. Biden didn't want to campaign against Hillary, this is perfect. Less than two months for Trump to sling shit at him.

I personally don't want Biden, but he's better than Hillary.

They better hurry, because early voting is already about to start in Florida. If people vote Hillary and she drops out, I don't think those votes can count for Biden, but I could be wrong...
    I have no idea how that works. But I am sure the Democrats have a plan this clearly has been a contrived strategy for a while now.
    The problem is...

Are Hillary's die hard supporters going to embrace a replacement? Just like time needed for Bernie supporters to switch to Hillary, the same will have to happen here. Not to mention the heat that candidate will receive if many of her supporters think she was force out.
    Hondo and OZONE will...there aren't many more die hard supporters out there...

You are confused and ignorant, almost as ignorant as Sledog.

I'm diehard anti-Trump, I don't really care who the Dems run against him, as long as the Dem candidate makes good supreme court selections and keep us out of wars like Iraq. I've stated that many times here. But given that you seem to be a high school dropout, I'm not surprised that your reading comprehension and retention are as shitty as they are.
    Obviously your education excluded common sense.