Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    I said it first, it wouldn't surprise me if Biden or someone stepped in to replace Hillary. Biden didn't want to campaign against Hillary, this is perfect. Less than two months for Trump to sling shit at him.

I personally don't want Biden, but he's better than Hillary.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    2001400ex said:

I said it first, it wouldn't surprise me if Biden or someone stepped in to replace Hillary. Biden didn't want to campaign against Hillary, this is perfect. Less than two months for Trump to sling shit at him.

They better hurry, because early voting is already about to start in Florida. If people vote Hillary and she drops out, I don't think those votes can count for Biden, but I could be wrong...

2001400ex said:

They better hurry, because early voting is already about to start in Florida. If people vote Hillary and she drops out, I don't think those votes can count for Biden, but I could be wrong...
    I have no idea how that works. But I am sure the Democrats have a plan this clearly has been a contrived strategy for a while now.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

I have no idea how that works. But I am sure the Democrats have a plan this clearly has been a contrived strategy for a while now.
    The problem is...

Are Hillary's die hard supporters going to embrace a replacement? Just like time needed for Bernie supporters to switch to Hillary, the same will have to happen here. Not to mention the heat that candidate will receive if many of her supporters think she was force out.
  • HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,963

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

The problem is...

Are Hillary's die hard supporters going to embrace a replacement? Just like time needed for Bernie supporters to switch to Hillary, the same will have to happen here. Not to mention the heat that candidate will receive if many of her supporters think she was force out.
    Hondo and OZONE will...there aren't many more die hard supporters out there...

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,087 Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

Having Biden instead of TBOB is like the difference between having Leprosy or the black plague.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Having Biden instead of TBOB is like the difference between having Leprosy or the black plague.
    Disagree. Biden's extemely undesirable, and in the perfect storm of scenarios he might even be dangerous, but he's mostly annoying and inconvenient. Hillary's painful and deadly.

It's like the difference between getting the flu and FBA.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,474 Founders Club
    Biden would allow several Johnson voters to come clean and stop the ruse

You know who you are
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    2001400ex said:

I said it first, asshole
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    dnc said:

Ain't happening. Hillary has been clinging to this moment her entire life. Her fucking zombie corpse will run come Hell or high water.

HR, YK.

The @DNC has enabled @HillsboroCunt for years, there's no way they're reigning her in now.

There* only option is to what Hillary would do and put out a hit on her.
    FREE PUB
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186

dnc said:

Ain't happening. Hillary has been clinging to this moment her entire life. Her fucking zombie corpse will run come Hell or high water.

HR, YK.

The @DNC has enabled @HillsboroCunt for years, there's no way they're reigning her in now.

There* only option is to what Hillary would do and put out a hit on her.
    FREE PUB
    huh????
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,526 Standard Supporter

You know who you are

You want me to clean my Johnson?!?
  • OZONEOZONE Member Posts: 2,510
    edited September 2016

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

The problem is...

Hondo and OZONE will...there aren't many more die hard supporters out there...

You are confused and ignorant, almost as ignorant as Sledog.

I'm diehard anti-Trump, I don't really care who the Dems run against him, as long as the Dem candidate makes good supreme court selections and keep us out of wars like Iraq. I've stated that many times here. But given that you seem to be a high school dropout, I'm not surprised that your reading comprehension and retention are as shitty as they are.
  • HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,588
    Despite her lying and lack of integrity / ethics, I'd rather have her than Biden. He's on par with George W. in terms of competency.

On the other hand, both Gary Johnson and Bill Weld have executive experience as governors (the best training for the next level) while Biden has never been an executive of anything and camped out in Congress (first as a Rep, then as a Senator) for about 40 years.

You know who you are

2001400ex said:

I said it first, asshole
    I just said "I said it first" cause I like to say "I said it first".