Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

The DNC might be working the bullpen

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    HFNY said:

Despite her lying and lack of integrity / ethics, I'd rather have her than Biden. He's on par with George W. in terms of competency.

On the other hand, both Gary Johnson and Bill Weld have executive experience as governors (the best training for the next level) while Biden has never been an executive of anything and camped out in Congress (first as a Rep, then as a Senator) for about 40 years.

Biden would allow several Johnson voters to come clean and stop the ruse

You know who you are

Are you saying someone who was governor of a shit hole like new Mexico has more experience than a dude who spent 40 years in DC and the last 8 in the white house?

You can argue that Biden is a bafoon (he is), but to argue that he's less experienced is fucktarded.

2001400ex said:

HFNY said:

Despite her lying and lack of integrity / ethics, I'd rather have her than Biden. He's on par with George W. in terms of competency.

On the other hand, both Gary Johnson and Bill Weld have executive experience as governors (the best training for the next level) while Biden has never been an executive of anything and camped out in Congress (first as a Rep, then as a Senator) for about 40 years.

You know who you are

Are you saying someone who was governor of a shit hole like new Mexico has more experience than a dude who spent 40 years in DC and the last 8 in the white house?

You can argue that Biden is a bafoon (he is), but to argue that he's less experienced is fucktarded.
    Biden has more experience, but the wrong kind of experience.
    So being a governor of a rocky mountain state is better experience than watching what the president does on a daily basis? Holy fuck. You are correct that being a governor is better experience for president than a senator. But Biden sat in the white house.

There are much better angles than that.
  • OZONEOZONE Member Posts: 2,510

OZONE said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

I said it first, it wouldn't surprise me if Biden or someone stepped in to replace Hillary. Biden didn't want to campaign against Hillary, this is perfect. Less than two months for Trump to sling shit at him.

I personally don't want Biden, but he's better than Hillary.

They better hurry, because early voting is already about to start in Florida. If people vote Hillary and she drops out, I don't think those votes can count for Biden, but I could be wrong...
    I have no idea how that works. But I am sure the Democrats have a plan this clearly has been a contrived strategy for a while now.
    The problem is...

Are Hillary's die hard supporters going to embrace a replacement? Just like time needed for Bernie supporters to switch to Hillary, the same will have to happen here. Not to mention the heat that candidate will receive if many of her supporters think she was force out.
    Hondo and OZONE will...there aren't many more die hard supporters out there...

You are confused and ignorant, almost as ignorant as Sledog.

I'm diehard anti-Trump, I don't really care who the Dems run against him, as long as the Dem candidate makes good supreme court selections and keep us out of wars like Iraq. I've stated that many times here. But given that you seem to be a high school dropout, I'm not surprised that your reading comprehension and retention are as shitty as they are.
    Why is Ozone so insecure that he has to hi-jack every conversation and inject it with education levels?
    I didn't hi-jack the thread, HouHuston brought my name into the thread, and I responded to him -- and he and I have had an ongoing discussion about his lack of education. You probably aren't any better. Given that there is statical evidence that Trump supporters are, on aggregate, less educated, it isn't a big assumption. Especially when I see the shit some of you dumbfucks claim here.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,873 Standard Supporter
    edited September 2016

2001400ex said:

HFNY said:

You know who you are

Your true colors show, and they don't include Brown. Sad, such discrimination against majority Hispanic communities.

2001400ex said:

HFNY said:

You know who you are

Your true colors show, and they don't include Brown. Sad, such discrimination against majority Hispanic communities.
    ISAFNRC

Have you been to new Mexico? I have. Santa Fe is OK. Rest is a shit hole.

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

HFNY said:

You know who you are

ISAFNRC

Goat fuckers from Montana shouldn't be throwing stones at New Mexico.
    It's clear you've never been to either.

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

HFNY said:

You know who you are

ISAFNRC

I own property in goat fucker territory and vacation in New Mexico.
    Then you would know that Montanans fuck sheep, not goats.
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,279 Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

HFNY said:

You know who you are

ISAFNRC

I own property in goat fucker territory and vacation in New Mexico.
    Then you would know that Montanans fuck sheep, not goats.
    True and worth an upvote