Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Greetings from a Duck

Comments

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

You guys are making the Colorado Buffaloes look good, good luck at growing your website

We have a premium board, if you want serious hardcore discussion. Just pm Derek your debit/credit card info and he can give you the details.
    Let me think about that for a minute......(pretends to look like a dumbass) no. If a premium board even exists and this shit is the preview, count me out. Like I said, even the next to classless Buffs are making you look bad. Running out the rival fans won't do you any favors if you're trying to make this site big.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,584
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

You guys are making the Colorado Buffaloes look good, good luck at growing your website

We have a premium board, if you want serious hardcore discussion. Just pm Derek your debit/credit card info and he can give you the details.
    Let me think about that for a minute......(pretends to look like a dumbass) no. If a premium board even exists and this shit is the preview, count me out. Like I said, even the next to classless Buffs are making you look bad. Running out the rival fans won't do you any favors if you're trying to make this site big.

christ.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,178
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

My one piece of advice is not to take our LEAVE!! schtick too seriously. Once you get that, then the board becomes much more fun.
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,280
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

If we chose to have Fox work for us, then we'd be like Scout boards. However, Derek employed Vanilla to manage the site and they've done a great job so far. The safety of the filtered Scout boards looks to be a better fit for you.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

@oregonblitzkrieg

You should lurk around for a little bit and get a feel for the boards. I have this place dialed in so if you have any questions shoot me a PM.

For once, this is very good advice.
  • Options

@oregonblitzkrieg

You should lurk around for a little bit and get a feel for the boards. I have this place dialed in so if you have any questions shoot me a PM.

I have to admit, that line cracks me up everytime
  • Options
    unfrozencavemanunfrozencaveman Member Posts: 2,303
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Boobs - that updated sig line sucks

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

I'm sure I'll have a new one by Sunday.

LIFPO.
  • Options

I'm sure I'll have a new one by Sunday.

LIFPO.
    Just promise me that "popcorn guy" makes an appearance every now and then.
  • Options

If we chose to have Fox work for us, then we'd be like Scout boards. However, Derek employed Vanilla to manage the site and they've done a great job so far. The safety of the filtered Scout boards looks to be a better fit for you.

I don't like those sites. I'd rather support independent boards. I might have came off as a douche with my post, so I'm mostly to blame. Cussing and shit doesn't bother me. There just seems to be a real hatred between ducks and huskies that I'd just as soon see go out the window. We're both good teams, we're from the PNW, we got more in common than not, except for the colors we wear on gameday. I think the ducks got their revenge for all those years we felt ridiculed and beat down by the huskies, the UW program is a great program that's restoring itself to power, that's good for the entire PAC 12.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,562
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Slow down Sybil.....one personality per day
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    All that being said... LEAVE!!!

My one piece of advice is not to take our LEAVE!! schtick too seriously. Once you get that, then the board becomes much more fun.
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,360
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

AlCzervik said:

Passion said:

Passion said:

It's not about "dooging" anything, although I get the sense that you guys "doog" each other in the ass.

It's about facts. Do a quick internet search on oregon's fans. It's not a secret.

If you want to lick oregon's balls, have at it. But don't expect me to high-five some quack loser that wants to "play nice" on our board. EFF him.

Your cunt is dripping I see.
    No, it's your wife's...while I'm doing her in the ass.
    Better.
    Disagree.
    Simple fact.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Or you could just give it to me.

Then DIAFF.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Well, look at Mr. internet bidness success superiority guy.
  • Options
    die in a fucking fire, that's original. Backtracking on the husky hate -- yeah, Oregon owns your ass. Next week mutts. 10 straight, the tenth coming in your own stadium.
  • Options

die in a fucking fire, that's original. Backtracking on the husky hate -- yeah, Oregon owns your ass. Next week mutts. 10 straight, the tenth coming in your own stadium.

Quook'd it.
  • Options
    ToiletSeatToiletSeat Member Posts: 150

@oregonblitzkrieg

I hate loving this post.
  • Options
    This place is fucking strange, not sure what to make of it just yet, some kind of alternate universe.