Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Greetings from a Duck

Hello Huskies. Congrats on the website. It's nice to see an independent fan board that hasn't been wolfed down by corporate America. In other news...Wow, the dawgs have it BRUTAL the next two weekends. Wish I could say I feel for you but, well, as a fan of one of your most beloved rival schools.....anyway, usually I try to root for the lesser of two evils, but this week I'm forced to root for the greater evil. Yes the dastardly Furd that everyone loves to hate (especially us). There's the whole positioning in the rankings issue, we need them to be big and bad late in the season, and then if they soften you up this weekend it makes our job easier the next. Admittedly I'm a bit more scared of the dawgs this year than in years past. You've got a new stadium and your team's on the up and up. And we all know it's coming up on a decade. Collecting a husky pelt this year will prove to be more difficult. Lets hope DAT is healed by then. Out of respect for you I'm sure he'll be sitting on the bench this weekend. Good luck with your game. Give Furd a run for their money.

Comments

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,174
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    The Ducks will win rather easily, say 54-17?
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Yeah that'd be pretty close to what I'd expect. I think your game will be hard fought and close.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    LEAVE!

(fundamentals)
  • Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,951
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Your screen name is offensive to western European armies.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    You should post FIVE REASONS why the Ducks will win.
  • Options
    trackertracker Member Posts: 866
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Photogenic

Hello Huskies. Congrats on the website. It's nice to see an independent fan board that hasn't been wolfed down by corporate America. In other news...Wow, the dawgs have it BRUTAL the next two weekends. Wish I could say I feel for you but, well, as a fan of one of your most beloved rival schools.....anyway, usually I try to root for the lesser of two evils, but this week I'm forced to root for the greater evil. Yes the dastardly Furd that everyone loves to hate (especially us). There's the whole positioning in the rankings issue, we need them to be big and bad late in the season, and then if they soften you up this weekend it makes our job easier the next. Admittedly I'm a bit more scared of the dawgs this year than in years past. You've got a new stadium and your team's on the up and up. And we all know it's coming up on a decade. Collecting a husky pelt this year will prove to be more difficult. Lets hope DAT is healed by then. Out of respect for you I'm sure he'll be sitting on the bench this weekend. Good luck with your game. Give Furd a run for their money.

There's nothing worse than a condescending Oregon Aryan.
    Die in a fucking holocaust than pop-off.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Did you know there are rapes in the Autzen parking lot? That is not classy.
  • Options
    Your_MomYour_Mom Member Posts: 393
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper Photogenic
    My neighbor's kid thinks rice burners are neat. He will probably grow up to be a duck fan too.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Race needs more time to get his own Quook recruits in here.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Your_Mom said:

My neighbor's kid thinks rice burners are neat. He will probably grow up to be a duck fan too.

With giant, chrome OREGON sticker in the back window.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    take this condescending bullshit
    back to that fuckhole dump you came from. Ducks want to.be friendly because they're kicking our ass. Fuck off
  • Options
    TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Do you ever fucking sleep?

• Options
    chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,634
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I smell a dawg troll trying to make Oregon look bad. Where's the banhammer?
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    AZDuck said:

You should post FIVE REASONS why the Ducks will win.

Marcel Mariotta is the best player on the field, enough said on that.

• Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

Just curious how many old ladies will get beer poured on top of them by you and your trashy duck fans?
  • Options
    Passion said:

Just curious how many old ladies will get beer poured on top of them by you and your trashy duck fans?
    You can't help yourself.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,562
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Labels lead to wars
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Passion said:

Passion just loves to Doog it up. He does that.
  • Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited October 2013
    It's not about "dooging" anything, although I get the sense that you guys "doog" each other in the ass.

It's about facts. Do a quick internet search on oregon's fans. It's not a secret.

If you want to lick oregon's balls, have at it. But don't expect me to high-five some quack loser that wants to "play nice" on our board. EFF him.