Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Greetings from a Duck

Comments

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Every time I've interacted with Oregon's fans over the past 13 years, it's gone well.

Stop trying to generalize, Doog.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,175
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    TommySQC said:

The Ducks will win rather easily, say 54-17?

Do you ever fucking sleep?

"I'll get plenty of sleep when I'm dead. Thanks for dance, Doc."
  • Options
    Passion said:

It's not about "dooging" anything, although I get the sense that you guys "doog" each other in the ass.

It's about facts. Do a quick internet search on oregon's fans. It's not a secret.

If you want to lick oregon's balls, have at it. But don't expect me to high-five some quack loser that wants to "play nice" on our board. EFF him.

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Passion said:

It's not about "dooging" anything, although I get the sense that you guys "doog" each other in the ass.

It's about facts. Do a quick internet search on oregon's fans. It's not a secret.

If you want to lick oregon's balls, have at it. But don't expect me to high-five some quack loser that wants to "play nice" on our board. EFF him.

Your cunt is dripping I see.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    edited October 2013

Passion said:

Apparently he was once personally sodomized with a rusty cheese grater by a Duck fan.
  • Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

Passion said:

No, it's your wife's...while I'm doing her in the ass.
  • Options

Passion said:

Apparently he was once personally sodomized with a rusty cheese grater by a Duck fan.
    Once again, your fantasies aren't welcome here. It's consistent with your not-so-secretive interest in licking oregon fans' balls.
  • Options
    Love it. collegedoog is a bush fan. Perfect. LOL.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Testing 1
    edited October 2013
    Passion said:

Jesus Christ you are fucking hopeless. Learn how the Internet works then come back.

Doog.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Passion said:

Jesus Christ you are ducking hopeless. Learn how the Internet works then come back.

Doog.
    "ducking" LOL!!!!11!1!
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,584
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    W, JW

this thread delivered
  • Options
    ToiletSeatToiletSeat Member Posts: 150
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Passion said:

Doogs gonna Doog. It's on the Internet, it must be true. Get your tongue out of KrisVashon's bloomers.

• Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,360
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Hello Huskies. Congrats on the website. It's nice to see an independent fan board that hasn't been wolfed down by corporate America. In other news...Wow, the dawgs have it BRUTAL the next two weekends. Wish I could say I feel for you but, well, as a fan of one of your most beloved rival schools.....anyway, usually I try to root for the lesser of two evils, but this week I'm forced to root for the greater evil. Yes the dastardly Furd that everyone loves to hate (especially us). There's the whole positioning in the rankings issue, we need them to be big and bad late in the season, and then if they soften you up this weekend it makes our job easier the next. Admittedly I'm a bit more scared of the dawgs this year than in years past. You've got a new stadium and your team's on the up and up. And we all know it's coming up on a decade. Collecting a husky pelt this year will prove to be more difficult. Lets hope DAT is healed by then. Out of respect for you I'm sure he'll be sitting on the bench this weekend. Good luck with your game. Give Furd a run for their money.

Welcome.

Now DIAFF.
  • Options
    AlCzervikAlCzervik Member Posts: 1,774
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer
    Passion said:

You really don't fit in here. EFF off (I like to write "EFF" when I mean "fuck").

• Options
    AlCzervikAlCzervik Member Posts: 1,774
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer
    Passion said:

Passion said:

Better.
  • Options
    ToiletSeatToiletSeat Member Posts: 150
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    AlCzervik said:

Passion said:

Passion said:

Better.
    Disagree.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Every time I've interacted with Oregon's fans over the past 13 years, it's gone well.

Stop trying to generalize, Doog.

SSS