Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PM to Jennifer Cohen

Comments

• CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,477 Swaye's Wigwam

Their only concern with the fan council will be to have a diverse panel.

Totally agree. It would be 2 blicks, 4 Asians (none of the hot massage parlor types either), 2 Indians (sorry @Swaye they would be dot, not feather), 6 Eskimos, and 1 white dude who looks like Crazy Larry.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,897 Standard Supporter
    edited September 2016
    Tequilla said:

If I was an executive, even if good answers were found here, I wouldn't sift through all the BS to find the good suggestions

WTF Tequila? So all that TCU MBA got you was a promotion to DDY's straight man? See what I did there?
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,825
    Just saying that there's more than 81% BS out here and the stuff that goes off the rails goes so far off the rails that there's no way that the AD is going to pay attention to the good suggestions that are made by this site ...

That's the point I was trying to make to DJ regarding whether this site was a hobby board versus a serious board. If you want the AD to take you seriously when you have thoughts/ideas, you probably should act in a way consistent with that. Nobody is going to act in their place of employment the way that they act here as you'd never be taken seriously.
    Tequilla said:

Just saying that there's more than 81% BS out here and the stuff that goes off the rails goes so far off the rails that there's no way that the AD is going to pay attention to the good suggestions that are made by this site ...

That's the point I was trying to make to DJ regarding whether this site was a hobby board versus a serious board. If you want the AD to take you seriously when you have thoughts/ideas, you probably should act in a way consistent with that. Nobody is going to act in their place of employment the way that they act here as you'd never be taken seriously.

See Husky Fan Podcast for a demonstration in how to suck the fun out of everything.
    Get off this river, Teq. It don't to to Aintry. You done took a wrong turn.
    In no way am I suggesting being Chest or the HFP ...

What I am saying is that you can be critical without going 5 miles over the line ... and let's be honest, there are some on this site that have no problem going way over the line.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Tequilla said:

Go back to Doogman already.

You don't belong here.
    Damn, Teq! Did I tee you up, or did you tee yourself up? Just tryna help.

Tequilla said:

In no way am I suggesting being Chest or the HFP ...

What I am saying is that you can be critical without going 5 miles over the line ... and let's be honest, there are some on this site that have no problem going way over the line.

You're a pussy. Does Dennis go over the line in your opinion? Or is it only the ones you don't like?
    I've said as much to him ... save the napalm for when it is really needed ... otherwise if you go full sound and fury at all times there's a good chance you'll just tune out a number of people
    dnc said:

Tequilla said:

You're saying it's okay to say she's not good at her job, but it's not okay so say she's a stupid cunt?
    A highly visible role like the AD of a P5 program should be held to high standards and accountable for their results. Calling them out on their performance is perfectly acceptable. Judging their performance based on how you contribute your $$$ is perfectly acceptable. Being degrading about them is crossing the line.

We all cross the line from time to time and that's life. But there's a difference between crossing the line, understanding you crossed it and apologizing versus continuing to not only go over the line (way over) and showing no regard in the process.

Again, that just tunes people out ... particularly if that is an audience that you'd like to have an ear of.

Damn, Teq! Did I tee you up, or did you tee yourself up? Just tryna help.

Fully knew when I said what I said in this thread that it was going to get met with giant resistance.

edited September 2016
    Tequilla said:

dnc said:

Tequilla said:

You're saying it's okay to say she's not good at her job, but it's not okay so say she's a stupid cunt?
    A highly visible role like the AD of a P5 program should be held to high standards and accountable for their results. Calling them out on their performance is perfectly acceptable. Judging their performance based on how you contribute your $$$ is perfectly acceptable. Being degrading about them is crossing the line.

We all cross the line from time to time and that's life. But there's a difference between crossing the line, understanding you crossed it and apologizing versus continuing to not only go over the line (way over) and showing no regard in the process.

Again, that just tunes people out ... particularly if that is an audience that you'd like to have an ear of.
    Disagree. An AD should at least appear to possess some degree of athleticism, not look like Boss Hogg.