Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hurts HIllary IMO

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

The unfortunate thing for Hillary is that unlike Romney and McCain who were afraid to go after Obama, Trump will use all ammunition to beat Hillary.

It just occurs to me that @Fire_Marshall_Bill would call her Shillary

He's been using ammo for months on her.

Is it working yet?
    Yes. I've told you he is going to win.
    Trump is a shill for Hillary. You are better than this DJ. I mean, I get why sledog loves Trump. Race is Race, old, white, uneducated.

But you are a technically gifted writer. It's sad how far you've fallen.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

The point of this thread is Hillary's continuing infatuation with women and gay hating Muslims.

Try to stay on topic. The Orlando killers dad and now this, her COS is a gay basher and thinks women don't belong in the workplace.

Very bad for Hillary. Really bad

Rent free in your head
    Your shit posting is ruining your "friends" DJs website. Sad really. People tell me they won't come here because of Race. I don't know if that's true, but people say this. Many people.

We got to ban Bannon until we figure what's going on here.
    We?
    We.

Everyone is talking about how much you've been for the site than Harv and Timer were.
    English mother fucker
    Not my best effort.

You've been causing the investors a lot of heartache.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,755
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

In other words, this woman had views 10 years ago, on women's rights, that are similar to Trump's views today? Wow, how radical of her.

No

Not at all
    Read the article you linked.

The main complaint is that she didn't support women's rights to the degree that Clinton did while she wrote for a Saudi publication.

Sounds just like Trump, who still doesn't support women's rights to the degree that Clinton does.

HTH
    Trump supports Women and their rights more than Hillary in actions and words.
    Then why do woman voters overwhelmingly prefer Clinton?
    Trump could be the chair of the "National Association of Female Executives", "National Association of Women Business Owners", and "National Organization of Women" simultaneously and he still wouldn't carry the female vote, because he has the wrong genitalia. It's the same reason Hillary will never carry the male vote. But I'm sure you already knew that...dumbass
    The only demographic that Clinton is not currently carrying is uneducated males, she is leading in the demographic of educated males... but I'm sure you already knew that... dumbass.
    What's the overall male vote? Way to move the goalpost as always...dumbass
    http://www.nytimes.com/2016/08/19/us/politics/donald-trump-white-men.html?_r=0

At the moment (last ~4 days) Clinton actually leads Trump in the male vote.

Trump only leads in the uneducated white male demographic.

Which direction would you prefer the goalposts be moved to support whatever argument you are trying to make?
    One NBC poll has Hillary with a one point lead proves your point? Right below it Bloomberg had Trump up, and it's polls lean liberal. Finding one poll out of 30 doesn't support your position, just like you had mentioned when 1-2 polls had Trump up in the general a month ago. The basis was the male vote, you changed the goalpost by using a sub-segment of men. I went back to the original argument as men in general. Try again...
    Your the one trying to prove a point... which is that Clinton is only winning women because she is a woman.... rather than it being her policies. When is the last time any (R) beat the (D) with the female vote? Was it due to the gender of the candidate? But this time it is? Right....

I've now shown you a major, current, poll that shows her winning men as well.

Maybe what they say about Trump's small hands is true?

Still seems to bother him, and some of you guys, that he is losing, soundly, to a woman.
    Her policy is for the victimization classes to sit on their fat, lazy asses and let hard-working people give them free shit. Great policy.
  • Options
    edited August 2016

The point of this thread is Hillary's continuing infatuation with women and gay hating Muslims.

Try to stay on topic. The Orlando killers dad and now this, her COS is a gay basher and thinks women don't belong in the workplace.

Very bad for Hillary. Really bad

Rent free in your head
    Your shit posting is ruining your "friends" DJs website. Sad really. People tell me they won't come here because of Race. I don't know if that's true, but people say this. Many people.

We got to ban Bannon until we figure what's going on here.
    You need new people. Your current crop are pussies.
  • Options
    OZONEOZONE Member Posts: 2,510
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

In other words, this woman had views 10 years ago, on women's rights, that are similar to Trump's views today? Wow, how radical of her.

No

Not at all

The main complaint is that she didn't support women's rights to the degree that Clinton did while she wrote for a Saudi publication.

Sounds just like Trump, who still doesn't support women's rights to the degree that Clinton does.

HTH
    Trump could be the chair of the "National Association of Female Executives", "National Association of Women Business Owners", and "National Organization of Women" simultaneously and he still wouldn't carry the female vote, because he has the wrong genitalia. It's the same reason Hillary will never carry the male vote. But I'm sure you already knew that...dumbass
    The only demographic that Clinton is not currently carrying is uneducated males, she is leading in the demographic of educated males... but I'm sure you already knew that... dumbass.

Which direction would you prefer the goalposts be moved to support whatever argument you are trying to make?
    One NBC poll has Hillary with a one point lead proves your point? Right below it Bloomberg had Trump up, and it's polls lean liberal. Finding one poll out of 30 doesn't support your position, just like you had mentioned when 1-2 polls had Trump up in the general a month ago. The basis was the male vote, you changed the goalpost by using a sub-segment of men. I went back to the original argument as men in general. Try again...
    Your the one trying to prove a point... which is that Clinton is only winning women because she is a woman.... rather than it being her policies. When is the last time any (R) beat the (D) with the female vote? Was it due to the gender of the candidate? But this time it is? Right....

Still seems to bother him, and some of you guys, that he is losing, soundly, to a woman.
    Her policy is for the victimization classes to sit on their fat, lazy asses and let hard-working people give them free shit. Great policy.
    Huh? The hardest working people are voting for Clinton.

Trump's supporters are the uneducated white guys over 50 that feel left out of our country's progress so they cling to some idea of "making US great again"... hoping they will find jobs again if we can only keep out the mexicans.
  • Options
    OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

No

Not at all

HTH

Trump's supporters are the uneducated white guys over 50 that feel left out of our country's progress so they cling to some idea of "making US great again"... hoping they will find jobs again if we can only keep out the mexicans.
    This proves you have no idea what hard work is. Tap, tap, tapping all day is not hard work, son.
  • Options

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

No

Not at all

HTH

This proves you have no idea what hard work is. Tap, tap, tapping all day is not hard work, son.
    Manual labor is for poor white trash.
  • Options
    OZONEOZONE Member Posts: 2,510
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

No

Not at all

HTH

Did you work your way through college throwing 100 pound bags of fertilizer on and off of trucks in the hot Willamette Valley sun? Did you fight forest fires? Did you serve in the military?

I didn't think so.

Fuck off.
  • Options
    BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

No

Not at all

HTH

You mean like carpet layers?
  • Options

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

No

Not at all

HTH

Oh, it is? Then why the worry about Messicans?
  • Options
    OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

No

Not at all

HTH

Did you work your way through college throwing 100 pound bags of fertilizer on and off of trucks in the hot Willamette Valley sun? Did you fight forest fires? Did you serve in the military?

I didn't think so.

Fuck off.
    I rest my case.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,728
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

No

Not at all

HTH

You mean like carpet layers?
    You'd piss all over yourself to have my life
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

No

Not at all

HTH

• Options

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

No

Not at all

HTH

Your best effort
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I tried a triple lindy quote and hit the bored
  • Options
    ttu_85 said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

No

Not at all

HTH

The hardest working people are voting for Clinton ?? WTF 10% are the uber rich with daddy's trust fund and boats loads of guilt and the other 90% have their hands out. Yes sir that is a hard workin' bunch right there.

No the hard working, innovative, productive of America are shaking their heads saying WTF happened and why are we stuck with two idiots like HC and Trump. And of course they are trying to figure out where to hide their hard earned money.
    Agree. You can stay.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,042
    edited August 2016
    2001400ex said:

The unfortunate thing for Hillary is that unlike Romney and McCain who were afraid to go after Obama, Trump will use all ammunition to beat Hillary.

It just occurs to me that @Fire_Marshall_Bill would call her Shillary

He's been using ammo for months on her.

Is it working yet?
    Yes. I've told you he is going to win.
    Trump is a shill for Hillary. You are better than this DJ. I mean, I get why sledog loves Trump. Race is Race, old, white, uneducated.

But you are a technically gifted writer. It's sad how far you've fallen.
    I don't love Trump, I greatly dislike Hillary.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,042
    ttu_85 said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

OZONE said:

No

Not at all

HTH

The hardest working people are voting for Clinton ?? WTF 10% are the uber rich with daddy's trust fund and boats loads of guilt and the other 90% have their hands out. Yes sir that is a hard workin' bunch right there.

No the hard working, innovative, productive of America are shaking their heads saying WTF happened and why are we stuck with two idiots like HC and Trump. And of course they are trying to figure out where to hide their hard earned money.
    Ozone wants you to hide it in his entitlement checks.