Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hurts HIllary IMO

Comments

• Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Also Sounds like Bannon is blaming Huma for her mother's work.

Sometimes viewpoints change.

For instance I know of a huge Trump supporter who used to go door to door supporting Jesse Jackson's Presidential campaign.

Strangest thing.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,728
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    It's her father and she worked for the magazine but press on
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,751
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

It's her father and she worked for the magazine but press on

Kreist.

Maybe read more than just the headlines next time.

"In a separate January 1996 article, Abedin’s mother — who was the Muslim World League’s delegate to the UN conference — wrote that Clinton and other speakers were advancing a “very aggressive and radically feminist” agenda that was un-Islamic and wrong because it focused on empowering women.

“‘Empowerment’ of women does more harm than benefit the cause of women or their relations with men,” Saleha Mahmood Abedin maintained, while forcefully arguing in favor of Islamic laws that have been roundly criticized for oppressing women.

“By placing women in the ‘care and protection’ of men and by making women responsible for those under her charge,” she argued, “Islamic values generate a sense of compassion in human and family relations.”

“Among all systems of belief, Islam goes the farthest in restoring equality across gender,” she claimed. “Acknowledging the very central role women play in procreation, child-raising and homemaking, Islam places the economic responsibility of supporting the family primarily on the male members.”

She seemed to rationalize domestic abuse as a result of “the stress and frustrations that men encounter in their daily lives.” While denouncing such violence, she didn’t think it did much good to punish men for it."
  • Options
    BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment

The point of this thread is Hillary's continuing infatuation with women and gay hating Muslims.

Try to stay on topic. The Orlando killers dad and now this, her COS is a gay basher and thinks women don't belong in the workplace.

Very bad for Hillary. Really bad

Rent free in your head
    Your shit posting is ruining your "friends" DJs website. Sad really. People tell me they won't come here because of Race. I don't know if that's true, but people say this. Many people.

We got to ban Bannon until we figure what's going on here.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Clinton emails
    Hillary Clinton’s top campaign aide, and the woman who might be the future White House chief of staff to the first female U.S. president, for a decade edited a radical Muslim publication that opposed women’s rights and blamed the US for 9/11.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

The point of this thread is Hillary's continuing infatuation with women and gay hating Muslims.

Try to stay on topic. The Orlando killers dad and now this, her COS is a gay basher and thinks women don't belong in the workplace.

Rent free in your head
    Your shit posting is ruining your "friends" DJs website. Sad really. People tell me they won't come here because of Race. I don't know if that's true, but people say this. Many people.

We?
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,249
    Founders Club
    The unfortunate thing for Hillary is that unlike Romney and McCain who were afraid to go after Obama, Trump will use all ammunition to beat Hillary.

It just occurs to me that @Fire_Marshall_Bill would call her Shillary
  • Options
    edited August 2016

The unfortunate thing for Hillary is that unlike Romney and McCain who were afraid to go after Obama, Trump will use all ammunition to beat Hillary.

The unfortunate thing for Trump is only uneducated white males appear to be buying his "ammunition". No one else is.

Are you done here?
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,280
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

The unfortunate thing for Trump is only uneducated white males appear to be buying his "ammunition". No one else is.

Are you done here?
    And you're voting for Hillary...

Ironic
  • Options

Are you done here?
    And you're voting for Hillary...

Ironic
    Try hard.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

He's been using ammo for months on her.

Is it working yet?
  • Options

Rent free in your head

We?
    We.

Everyone is talking about how much you've been for the site than Harv and Timer were.
  • Options

Rent free in your head

We?
    We.

Everyone is talking about how much you've been for the site than Harv and Timer were.
    The silent majority. It's a movement.

#BanBannon
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,041

Rent free in your head

typical liberal bullshit. "I'm offended". All Y'all can fuck off.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,041

Are you done here?
    You read to much Huffpo.
  • Options
    edited August 2016
    Sledog said:

Are you done here?
    You read to much Huffpo.
    You don't read "to" much of anything.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,249
    Founders Club

Is it working yet?
    Yes. I've told you he is going to win.
  • Options

Is it working yet?
    Yes. I've told you he is going to win.
    Everybody says so.