Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Millennial men are significantly weaker than their fathers, study shows

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

ttu_85 said:

Swaye said:

ttu_85 said:

Wow. A Texan, Austin area, here getting ready to visit your beautiful state for the first time in Sept. Have to say you guys play some serious hardball. Seems to be even more polarized than we are and that is saying something. The upside is that this can lead to some good lively entertainment. And to keep the post relevant to the topic, I'll say Austin has plenty of hippies and passionate conservatives as well. It will be interesting to see if the dynamics work the same. In the mean time greetings.

Be sure to check out Pike's Place market. I hope you get killed there.
    Ha. Love the attitude. So that bad is it ? Yeah its on the list. So being a Texan and all should I bring my AR, SA-7 RPG or do you think a Bowie knife would be enough for self defence. And no thats not me in the pic. My package is much bigger and I have the star centered and no American flag is present. ;)
    Fuck Arizona. Give it back to the Messicans.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,085
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Dear Texan

We have a gay Texan who posts here. Maybe you two could hook up. His user name is Tequila.

The only thing in Texas is steers and queers and I don't see horns on either one of you
  • Options
    ttu_85ttu_85 Member Posts: 85
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Photogenic First Comment

Dear Texan

We have a gay Texan who posts here. Maybe you two could hook up. His user name is Tequila.

The only thing in Texas is steers and queers and I don't see horns on either one of you

Wow RB thats some lame smack. Don't you know that the queers and steers connotation is reserved for grads of the University of Texas.
  • Options
    You know just last week we were 100+ with 70 degree dew points and no rain then last week boom storms and 9 inches of rain in 3 days. The climate here is so extreme. I just might look to put down some stakes and hook into some cooler more stable weather. I just hope everyone in Seattle are as friendly as you guys. Plus Texas has almost 30 million people. Washington state besides the Seattle metro area looks open and empty. Adding a a few more will not hurt will it. Any recommendations ?
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    ttu_85 said:

You know just last week we were 100+ with 70 degree dew points and no rain then last week boom storms and 9 inches of rain in 3 days. The climate here is so extreme. I just might look to put down some stakes and hook into some cooler more stable weather. I just hope everyone in Seattle are as friendly as you guys. Plus Texas has almost 30 million people. Washington state besides the Seattle metro area looks open and empty. Adding a a few more will not hurt will it. Any recommendations ?

Wenatchee is bananas.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,668
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ttu_85 said:

First thing to do when you get here is find a mudslide.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,632
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Dear Texan

Tequila would get his face broke in REAL Texas.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    ttu_85 said:

ttu_85 said:

Wow. A Texan, Austin area, here getting ready to visit your beautiful state for the first time in Sept. Have to say you guys play some serious hardball. Seems to be even more polarized than we are and that is saying something. The upside is that this can lead to some good lively entertainment. And to keep the post relevant to the topic, I'll say Austin has plenty of hippies and passionate conservatives as well. It will be interesting to see if the dynamics work the same. In the mean time greetings.

LEAVE
    LEAVE and that it ? Hell, say it like you mean it. Put some creativity into it. We have idiots from Cali invading us we have the same attitude but we have learned to be colorful in our rudeness. At least the other dude put some heart into it. Dont be a pussy.
    You just couldn't resist, could you.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    dnc said:

ttu_85 said:

Gorst or Maltby
    I hear a little town called Oso is nice this time of year.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,240
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

dnc said:

ttu_85 said:

Gorst or Maltby
    I hear a little town called Oso is nice this time of year.
    It's nicer in late March
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,075
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    ttu_85 said:

I've decided I like you. Want to play Cowboys and Indians? Naked?
  • Options
    Swaye said:

ttu_85 said:

Why in the world did you decide that. If you were born with and still have a vagina I might be game.
  • Options
    haie said:

ttu_85 said:

First thing to do when you get here is find a mudslide.
    Those are a great drink. Are they popular there in Seattle ? Very very rich though. I can only do one per.
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

Dear Texan

Seriously you need to get out more your xenophobic ignorance is really bad. No kidding on this one. And what is a real Texas ? its 86% urban with 5 different cities of over 900K and two metro areas with over 7 million. We do have some variety.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    ttu_85 said:

PurpleJ said:

Dear Texan

Seriously you need to get out more your xenophobic ignorance is really bad. No kidding on this one. And what is a real Texas ? its 86% urban with 5 different cities of over 900K and two metro areas with over 7 million. We do have some variety.
    Sounds gay.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,075
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    ttu_85 said:

PurpleJ said:

Dear Texan

Variety is a gay code word. I knew you were queer. You just don't like me. Racist.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,632
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ttu_85 said:

PurpleJ said:

Dear Texan

Who said I didn't like Texas? I just prefer REAL Texas more. Sam Houston, bitch. HTH.

• Options
    Swaye said:

ttu_85 said:

Swaye said:

ttu_85 said:

Why in the world did you decide that. If you were born with and still have a vagina I might be game.
    If you aren't down with raging bisexuality, then you should probably LEAVE. This isn't the place for you. Let me sweeten the deal before you make your decision. I will call you Lone Ranger, and you can call me Tonto.

haha well buddy I can only say we are what we are. I just love tuna. How about I call you Toni and leave it at that.