Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

A Message from the Hardcore Husky CEO*

Comments

• Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,909
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2016
    salemcoog said:

It's hard to really say anything because I don't have the numbers in front of me, but this place seems to not be attracting new members at the same clip it used to.

Scrap the whole donations thing, make it cost $10 a month or whatever, and have a free board. And fuck off with the dawgman comparisons, it's a valid business model and was doing well until it was ran into the ground by incompetent admins

HRYK.....

Name one poaster who has signed up in the last 6 months who is a steady contributor.

It's a dying board. Derek has done a great service here and He shouldn't pay his own money to keep this board alive.

It's the path of all message boards in general. They are all dying.
    ... SUK it KEWG FAG!
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Make a small monthly fee ($3/month or something)

Try to spread (SOCIAL MEDIA!!!) and become the hub of PAC12 degenerates

You can still do the August fund drive

I just think this is a great site as is, it just needs to grow (adverti$ing = profits). There is zero cost to develop a social media presence to help grow the bored, hell I'd be happy to run it.

ShaggyBevo is the outlaw bored of the Big12, TigerDroppings for the SEC; yes I understand PAC12 fans aren't as passionate, but it doesn't mean there aren't a lot of fans out there that wouldn't mind coming to a place like this to talk shit and be ridiculous with a mix of football talk.

It's thoughts like these that drove AVT away you piece of shit.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dnc said:

salemcoog said:

It's hard to really say anything because I don't have the numbers in front of me, but this place seems to not be attracting new members at the same clip it used to.

Scrap the whole donations thing, make it cost $10 a month or whatever, and have a free board. And fuck off with the dawgman comparisons, it's a valid business model and was doing well until it was ran into the ground by incompetent admins

HRYK.....

Name one poaster who has signed up in the last 6 months who is a steady contributor.

It's a dying board. Derek has done a great service here and He shouldn't pay his own money to keep this board alive.

You mean nobody signed up for a football bored that doesn't specialize in TBS during the offseason? Holy shit we?'re doomed!
    This isn't a Football board.

T and P's if you truly believe that it is.
  • Options

salemcoog said:

HRYK.....

Be a better poaster...
    Insert kettle meets pot gif here
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    salemcoog said:

dnc said:

salemcoog said:

HRYK.....

You mean nobody signed up for a football bored that doesn't specialize in TBS during the offseason? Holy shit we?'re doomed!
    This isn't a Football board.

T and P's if you truly believe that it is.
    No shit, but no one knows that before they've been here for a little while.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

HRYK.....

Be a better poaster...
    Who are you again?
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

HRYK.....

Be a better poaster...
    Who are you again?
    Boobs or Harv
  • Options
    edited August 2016

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

HRYK.....

Be a better poaster...
    Who are you again?
    You're worst nightmare. A Honky with a Badge. That means I have the right to kick your ass anytime I please. So if you start poasting respectably. I won't have to come in here and fuck your shit up on daily basis. We good Hoss

@salemcoog

Try this and see if it helps

Serve my papers Mutt!!!
  • Options
    claychaclaycha Member Posts: 662
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

HRYK.....

Be a better poaster...
    Who are you again?
    You're worst nightmare. A Honky with a Badge. That means I have the right to kick your ass anytime I please. So if you start poasting respectably. I won't have to come in here and fuck your shit up on daily basis. We good Hoss

@salemcoog

Try this and see if it helps

Serve my papers Mutt!!!
    What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
    Sounds like I messed with the wrong Call of Duty Ace. Should il not make it through the night. Tell irishdawg He had it right.
    Too much war imagery. I can't justify paying my hard earned money to support this site any longer.

"Fucking fight on baby" - Sark

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Make a small monthly fee ($3/month or something)

Try to spread (SOCIAL MEDIA!!!) and become the hub of PAC12 degenerates

You can still do the August fund drive

I just think this is a great site as is, it just needs to grow (adverti$ing = profits). There is zero cost to develop a social media presence to help grow the bored, hell I'd be happy to run it.

ShaggyBevo is the outlaw bored of the Big12, TigerDroppings for the SEC; yes I understand PAC12 fans aren't as passionate, but it doesn't mean there aren't a lot of fans out there that wouldn't mind coming to a place like this to talk shit and be ridiculous with a mix of football talk.

Problem is, a lot of Pac 12 fans are fags. I've run across a lot over the years on message boards and social media.
    Truth.

SEC fans are better just like SEC football is better.

I'll let someone else figure out the causation
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Swaye said:

@turdbuffer she is up and @Dennis_DeYoung is currently rubbing one out to the pics.

Isn't DDY one of those homosexual types?
  • Options
    PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,457
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Wait.. Playboy style nudity? Vintage Playboy or new/modern/progressive Playboy with no actual nudity?