Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

A Message from the Hardcore Husky CEO*

Comments

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited August 2016
    Swaye said:

Two more just joined the wigwam. We also have chicks skydiving naked as a feature thread now.

Helps Trump IMO.
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,909
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

Two more just joined the wigwam. We also have chicks skydiving naked as a feature thread now.

Gonna take POV naked yoga to get me in sweat lodge.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2016
    What's happening in the sweat lodge.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaSLGBq6l68

#ShaneqquaWateringbull #Bigolpusshangingout
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    phineas said:

How do I donate without getting access to the hidden forum?

I've seen too many hidden forums ruin many a great forum. I cannot support elitest forum clubs.

Reference first post in thread

Dumb-Ass
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

phineas said:

How do I donate without getting access to the hidden forum?

I've seen too many hidden forums ruin many a great forum. I cannot support elitest forum clubs.

Reference first post in thread

Dumb-Ass
    This doesn't answer my question.
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    OT but that picture is from one of the best movies I've ever seen.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,554
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    koopdog said:

I'm a Derek fren and fan. I make that point in the pods. He's not very self promoting. And an incredibly shitty businessman. So am I with my small business. If you haven't gotten it by now, he's a bit self conscious.

So, all you cocks can donate a bit. Get past this money grab. This is a tremendous site that has assfucked Doogman and pissed off the admin and managed to grab Race and Damone.

And attracted poasters like @Swaye @DNC @Dennis_DeYoung @CokeGreaterThanPepsi @RoadDawg55 @RaceBannon @WeAreAFatLesboSchool @SpoonieLuv @TheGlove @Fire_Marshall_Bill @Tequilla @Ice_Holmvik @GrundleStiltzkin @SpoonieLuv @ThomasFremont @allpurpleallgold and even fucksticks like @BallSacked

We are mighty. We are. In our sometimes disunity we find unity in that we all want Husky excellence. Except for @TheGlove Fuck off Golve.

Let's keep the pirate ship upright. I know Derek personally and he's a much nicer guy than all of you probably.

HTH. FO. TL, DR. Eat me. Thank me for my Service.

One of the problems with this board is its the same 5-10 people sucking each other off all the fucking time.

Your post is exhibit A.
  • Options
    SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member Posts: 2,053
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

koopdog said:

I'm a Derek fren and fan. I make that point in the pods. He's not very self promoting. And an incredibly shitty businessman. So am I with my small business. If you haven't gotten it by now, he's a bit self conscious.

So, all you cocks can donate a bit. Get past this money grab. This is a tremendous site that has assfucked Doogman and pissed off the admin and managed to grab Race and Damone.

And attracted poasters like @Swaye @DNC @Dennis_DeYoung @CokeGreaterThanPepsi @RoadDawg55 @RaceBannon @WeAreAFatLesboSchool @SpoonieLuv @TheGlove @Fire_Marshall_Bill @Tequilla @Ice_Holmvik @GrundleStiltzkin @SpoonieLuv @ThomasFremont @allpurpleallgold and even fucksticks like @BallSacked

We are mighty. We are. In our sometimes disunity we find unity in that we all want Husky excellence. Except for @TheGlove Fuck off Golve.

Let's keep the pirate ship upright. I know Derek personally and he's a much nicer guy than all of you probably.

One of the problems with this board is its the same 5-10 people sucking each other off all the fucking time.

Your post is exhibit A.
    OK Than change it. Be smart. I actually like you as a poaster all bullshit aside. Sorry I didn't include you in my calvacade of who's who.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    It's hard to really say anything because I don't have the numbers in front of me, but this place seems to not be attracting new members at the same clip it used to.

Scrap the whole donations thing, make it cost $10 a month or whatever, and have a free board. And fuck off with the dawgman comparisons, it's a valid business model and was doing well until it was ran into the ground by incompetent admins
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

koopdog said:

Your post is exhibit A.
    If you hate citrus that much might be time to LEAVE!
  • Options
    Founders Club
    edited August 2016
    koopdog said:

koopdog said:

Your post is exhibit A.
    OK Than change it. Be smart. I actually like you as a poaster all bullshit aside. Sorry I didn't include you in my calvacade of who's who.

I like you as a poaster too, wanna cyber?

I wasn't offended at all I wasn't included, but do you see my point? It's like a big group of buddies that went to high school together. Nothing wrong with it, but in order to be profitable changes need to be made.

I'd be more than willing to give $20 a month to talk shit to you idiots and occasionally football. Make it full nudity and whatever, I don't care.

The hidden forum thing for a website like this is dumb, in my opinion. It's like having a first class on a short bus
  • Options
    SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member Posts: 2,053
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

koopdog said:

koopdog said:

Your post is exhibit A.

I like you as a poaster too, wanna cyber?

I wasn't offended at all I wasn't included, but do you see my point? It's like a big group of buddies that went to high school together. Nothing wrong with it, but in order to be profitable changes need to be made.

I'd be more than willing to give $20 a month to talk shit to you idiots and occasionally football. Make it full nudity and whatever, I don't care.

The hidden forum thing for a website like this is dumb, in my opinion. It's like having a first class on a short bus
    Fair enough. Look at the history of this site. It was a bunch of HHB refugees that tried a few sites and it didn't work out. I remember the first few months. It was about 15 of us. I am not (full disclosure) one of the original investors but I was in on the inception. It was dumb and fun and a haven for HHBs.

Some of that still sticks. I hope it always does. Race is here, and so is Damone under a different name. (quit being a pussy)

As always, Derek has tried to Sheperd it.. You are welcome here as hell. I actually enjoy your poasts.

So.....my only point, Sir is let keep it going.

I'll talk to Derek about marketing soon.
  • Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    HuskyInAZ said:

Maybe instead of resetting, supporter badges should accumulate. Have you idiots learned nothing from Pokemon?

#GottaCatchEmAll

#BringBackOurBadges

The only thing I've learned from the Pokemon revival is that millennials are, in general, worthless. What's next, a J.P. Patches revival?
    It took Faggymon for you to arrive at this conclusion?

Christ
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    FREE PUB!!!!!!!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!111!!!!!!!!!!