Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

A Message from the Hardcore Husky CEO*

Comments

• Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    haie said:

can't afford 129$ when the time comes. That's a typical weekend of weed and booze for me

That's about 15 minutes on a Thursday night in East Queen Anne.
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,909
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2016
    koopdog said:

koopdog said:

koopdog said:

I'm a Derek fren and fan. I make that point in the pods. He's not very self promoting. And an incredibly shitty businessman. So am I with my small business. If you haven't gotten it by now, he's a bit self conscious.

So, all you cocks can donate a bit. Get past this money grab. This is a tremendous site that has assfucked Doogman and pissed off the admin and managed to grab Race and Damone.

And attracted poasters like @Swaye @DNC @Dennis_DeYoung @CokeGreaterThanPepsi @RoadDawg55 @RaceBannon @WeAreAFatLesboSchool @SpoonieLuv @TheGlove @Fire_Marshall_Bill @Tequilla @Ice_Holmvik @GrundleStiltzkin @SpoonieLuv @ThomasFremont @allpurpleallgold and even fucksticks like @BallSacked

We are mighty. We are. In our sometimes disunity we find unity in that we all want Husky excellence. Except for @TheGlove Fuck off Golve.

Let's keep the pirate ship upright. I know Derek personally and he's a much nicer guy than all of you probably.

HTH. FO. TL, DR. Eat me. Thank me for my Service.

One of the problems with this board is its the same 5-10 people sucking each other off all the fucking time.

Your post is exhibit A.
    OK Than change it. Be smart. I actually like you as a poaster all bullshit aside. Sorry I didn't include you in my calvacade of who's who.

I like you as a poaster too, wanna cyber?

I wasn't offended at all I wasn't included, but do you see my point? It's like a big group of buddies that went to high school together. Nothing wrong with it, but in order to be profitable changes need to be made.

I'd be more than willing to give $20 a month to talk shit to you idiots and occasionally football. Make it full nudity and whatever, I don't care.

The hidden forum thing for a website like this is dumb, in my opinion. It's like having a first class on a short bus
    Fair enough. Look at the history of this site. It was a bunch of HHB refugees that tried a few sites and it didn't work out. I remember the first few months. It was about 15 of us. I am not (full disclosure) one of the original investors but I was in on the inception. It was dumb and fun and a haven for HHBs.

Some of that still sticks. I hope it always does. Race is here, and so is Damone under a different name. (quit being a pussy)

As always, Derek has tried to Sheperd it.. You are welcome here as hell. I actually enjoy your poasts.

So.....my only point, Sir is let keep it going.

I'll talk to Derek about marketing soon.
    Agree with all this. And just like Koopdog I know Derek personally too. He is a great looking guy. Vey handsome through my binoculars. Maybe one day I will actually introduce myself but I tell everyone I know we are friends.
    My only recomendation would be that it needs to find away to be able to welcome new posters. Or charge a $10.00 per year to everyone? Fuk I dont know. I rap for a living.
  • Options
    HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,183
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    TheGlove said:

haie said:

can't afford 129$ when the time comes. That's a typical weekend of weed and booze for me

That's about 15 minutes on a Thursday night in East Queen Anne.
    I think the term they like to use is roses.
  • Options
    BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    Swaye said:

haie said:

The fact of the matter is that many on here claim they have money when shit throwing and then can't afford 129$ when the time comes. That's a typical weekend of weed and booze for me. Fuck you poor cheap faggots no wonder Hillary is beloved in the tug.

Help Derek out or go back to uwdoogpound where the real greyhound bus husky fans live.

Fucking this. We got piles of @thechatch types around here always talking about their portfolios and MBAs and shit, and then they can't lay out 25 bucks for a year of this place. Meanwhile, back at my trailer park, I'm rolling quarters and dimes to help out. All the six figures fuckers who don't donate should be fucking nuked.
    What about 7 figure fuckers? I'm asking for MYSELF.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    haie said:

The fact of the matter is that many on here claim they have money when shit throwing and then can't afford 129$ when the time comes. That's a typical weekend of weed and booze for me. Fuck you poor cheap faggots no wonder Hillary is beloved in the tug.

Help Derek out or go back to uwdoogpound where the real greyhound bus husky fans live.

/thread
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

haie said:

Fucking this. We got piles of @thechatch types around here always talking about their portfolios and MBAs and shit, and then they can't lay out 25 bucks for a year of this place. Meanwhile, back at my trailer park, I'm rolling quarters and dimes to help out. All the six figures fuckers who don't donate should be fucking nuked.
    Hurtful.

I thought we had an understanding.
    We did, when I thought you were a poor degenerate like me. This post just outed you as a big timer. Cough it up Mr. Trump.
  • Options
    SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member Posts: 2,053
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

koopdog said:

koopdog said:

koopdog said:

I'm a Derek fren and fan. I make that point in the pods. He's not very self promoting. And an incredibly shitty businessman. So am I with my small business. If you haven't gotten it by now, he's a bit self conscious.

So, all you cocks can donate a bit. Get past this money grab. This is a tremendous site that has assfucked Doogman and pissed off the admin and managed to grab Race and Damone.

And attracted poasters like @Swaye @DNC @Dennis_DeYoung @CokeGreaterThanPepsi @RoadDawg55 @RaceBannon @WeAreAFatLesboSchool @SpoonieLuv @TheGlove @Fire_Marshall_Bill @Tequilla @Ice_Holmvik @GrundleStiltzkin @SpoonieLuv @ThomasFremont @allpurpleallgold and even fucksticks like @BallSacked

We are mighty. We are. In our sometimes disunity we find unity in that we all want Husky excellence. Except for @TheGlove Fuck off Golve.

Let's keep the pirate ship upright. I know Derek personally and he's a much nicer guy than all of you probably.

HTH. FO. TL, DR. Eat me. Thank me for my Service.

One of the problems with this board is its the same 5-10 people sucking each other off all the fucking time.

Your post is exhibit A.
    OK Than change it. Be smart. I actually like you as a poaster all bullshit aside. Sorry I didn't include you in my calvacade of who's who.

I like you as a poaster too, wanna cyber?

I wasn't offended at all I wasn't included, but do you see my point? It's like a big group of buddies that went to high school together. Nothing wrong with it, but in order to be profitable changes need to be made.

I'd be more than willing to give $20 a month to talk shit to you idiots and occasionally football. Make it full nudity and whatever, I don't care.

The hidden forum thing for a website like this is dumb, in my opinion. It's like having a first class on a short bus
    Fair enough. Look at the history of this site. It was a bunch of HHB refugees that tried a few sites and it didn't work out. I remember the first few months. It was about 15 of us. I am not (full disclosure) one of the original investors but I was in on the inception. It was dumb and fun and a haven for HHBs.

Some of that still sticks. I hope it always does. Race is here, and so is Damone under a different name. (quit being a pussy)

As always, Derek has tried to Sheperd it.. You are welcome here as hell. I actually enjoy your poasts.

So.....my only point, Sir is let keep it going.

I'll talk to Derek about marketing soon.

Look at my join date, I was here as well and had been on doogbored, HHB, and the pit before that.

It does have a unique history and the best humor ive ever encountered in my life and internet travels.

if you make it a monthly subscription, nothing changes except we might lose a few homeless posters. then have one free board for football talk. maybe make the tug free too. the regulars would mix it up there with the new members, and those that are intrigued would probably be willing to pay $10/month or whatever. make the articles and podcasts only available for paying subscribers. allow nudity. hire PGOS to be your CFO. get a corporate office and make Tequilla the janitor. etc. etc.
    I'm trying to find something to not like about your posts and having a hard time. I won't speak for the inner inners but there's prolly a gut rxn bout becoming Doogman2. But Dawgman back in the day was a lot of fun. Before the midget took over.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

It's hard to really say anything because I don't have the numbers in front of me, but this place seems to not be attracting new members at the same clip it used to.

Scrap the whole donations thing, make it cost $10 a month or whatever, and have a free board. And fuck off with the dawgman comparisons, it's a valid business model and was doing well until it was ran into the ground by incompetent admins

HRYK.....

Name one poaster who has signed up in the last 6 months who is a steady contributor.

It's a dying board. Derek has done a great service here and He shouldn't pay his own money to keep this board alive.

It's the path of all message boards in general. They are all dying.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    salemcoog said:

It's hard to really say anything because I don't have the numbers in front of me, but this place seems to not be attracting new members at the same clip it used to.

Scrap the whole donations thing, make it cost $10 a month or whatever, and have a free board. And fuck off with the dawgman comparisons, it's a valid business model and was doing well until it was ran into the ground by incompetent admins

HRYK.....

Name one poaster who has signed up in the last 6 months who is a steady contributor.

It's a dying board. Derek has done a great service here and He shouldn't pay his own money to keep this board alive.

You mean nobody signed up for a football bored that doesn't specialize in TBS during the offseason? Holy shit we?'re doomed!
  • Options
    Founders Club
    salemcoog said:

HRYK.....

@Quietcowskee and @backthepack have been putting in slow and steady work. Nobody is going to join this shit show and start posting like a madman. Wait, when did @Sledog and @Ice_Holmvik join? Anyway, most normal people are going to dip a toe in if they have looked around at all so they don't get raped continually for months on end. People are still joining all the time, they just don't post much. Perhaps they will when their first ball hairs sprout.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,749
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    @Swaye: Messican hooker titty pics are worth several dozen signups a year.
  • Options
    Founders Club

@Swaye: Messican hooker titty pics are worth several dozen signups a year.

Oh yeah. I should get her unvarnished pics up in the wig. Great call.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    @turdbuffer she is up and @Dennis_DeYoung is currently rubbing one out to the pics.