Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Thank you for your service

13»

Comments

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,045
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    OZONE said:

Reagan was also going to nuke the world. The 80's want their campaign attacks back.

I voted for Reagan. Reagan wasn't afraid to debate the opponent, and Trump is already looking for excuses to get out of the debates claiming that the (D)s rigged the schedule -- completely ignorant that the (R)s agreed to this schedule nearly a year ago.

Yes, Hillary lied, but backing Trump out of some disingenuous claim that he is more honest shows a complete ignorance of Trump's record.
    Read my above post to Ballsacked. Follow the instructions.
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    K
    Sledog said:

OZONE said:

Reagan was also going to nuke the world. The 80's want their campaign attacks back.

I voted for Reagan. Reagan wasn't afraid to debate the opponent, and Trump is already looking for excuses to get out of the debates claiming that the (D)s rigged the schedule -- completely ignorant that the (R)s agreed to this schedule nearly a year ago.

Yes, Hillary lied, but backing Trump out of some disingenuous claim that he is more honest shows a complete ignorance of Trump's record.
    Read my above post to Ballsacked. Follow the instructions.
    el oh el. Dumbass.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Sledog said:

This thread is about praising Trump for his courageous service.

Please take your negativity elsewhere.

Where did Hillary serve Sven? I guess getting fired for unethical conduct in the Watergate investigation was Vietnam like.
    I was very specific.

Go start a Hillary bashing thread somewhere else. We're here to praise Trump.
    I heard that one time Trump paid one of his suppliers in full.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,732
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    All Hillary has ever accomplished:

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

All Hillary has ever accomplished:

You were warned.

This is a positive thread about Trump.

Oh...that was your point. Sorry.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    OZONE said:

Trump wasn't a complete buffoon racist until he ran as a GOP. Hillary has always been a lying cunt.

Trump was always a caricature and a buffoon.
    You'd piss all over yourself to accomplish one thing he has accomplished in his life
    Yes. Defrauding students, and contractors that worked on his bankrupt projects are major accomplishments.

Bloomberg was right, Trump inherited all the good stuff he has.
    so... your mad at Trump for doing business with people who didn't read the CONTRACT???
  • Options
    SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member Posts: 2,053
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

Just. Stop.

Dems never "loved" Trump.

Even if some did, it was never as a political figure. And running for president on the GOP ticket is NOT what changed their minds.

Trump led the charge on the birther issue and got exposed as a stupid lying racist attention whore.

Here he is getting BOOM, roasted! way back in 2011, two elections cycles ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWuv2txl_5M

Does nobody see the irony in the fact that the guy that demanded the POTUS produce a birth certificate for the first time ever, also refuses to release his tax returns, which is something modern presidential candidates have always done?

He should stick to making shitty reality TV shows and Skymall products.

You sound angry
    I am. Watching my friends and neighbors fall for this ponzi scheme is disheartening.

Thanks for reading!
    I always look for your posts. You're one of my favorite posters.

Everyone will fall for something this November

Good luck the rest of the way
    Classy post from you, as always.

I'll be rooting for you guys (except when you play us!)
    I'm just hoping for a good, clean election with no injuries to either side.
  • Options
    OZONEOZONE Member Posts: 2,510
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

OZONE said:

Trump wasn't a complete buffoon racist until he ran as a GOP. Hillary has always been a lying cunt.

Trump was always a caricature and a buffoon.
    You'd piss all over yourself to accomplish one thing he has accomplished in his life
    Yes. Defrauding students, and contractors that worked on his bankrupt projects are major accomplishments.

Bloomberg was right, Trump inherited all the good stuff he has.
    so... your mad at Trump for doing business with people who didn't read the CONTRACT???
    I don't think you understand how fraud works.

http://www.cnn.com/2016/06/02/politics/eric-schneiderman-attorney-general-trump-university-fraud/