Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Thank you for your service

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,732
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Just. Stop.

Dems never "loved" Trump.

Even if some did, it was never as a political figure. And running for president on the GOP ticket is NOT what changed their minds.

Trump led the charge on the birther issue and got exposed as a stupid lying racist attention whore.

Here he is getting BOOM, roasted! way back in 2011, two elections cycles ago.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWuv2txl_5M

Does nobody see the irony in the fact that the guy that demanded the POTUS produce a birth certificate for the first time ever, also refuses to release his tax returns, which is something modern presidential candidates have always done?

He should stick to making shitty reality TV shows and Skymall products.

You sound angry
  • Options
    OZONEOZONE Member Posts: 2,510
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

Trump wasn't a complete buffoon racist until he ran as a GOP. Hillary has always been a lying cunt.

Reagan was also going to nuke the world. The 80's want their campaign attacks back.

Trump was always a caricature and a buffoon.
    You'd piss all over yourself to accomplish one thing he has accomplished in his life
    Yes. Defrauding students, and contractors that worked on his bankrupt projects are major accomplishments.

Bloomberg was right, Trump inherited all the good stuff he has.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,732
    Swaye's Wigwam

Just. Stop.

Even if some did, it was never as a political figure. And running for president on the GOP ticket is NOT what changed their minds.

Trump led the charge on the birther issue and got exposed as a stupid lying racist attention whore.

Does nobody see the irony in the fact that the guy that demanded the POTUS produce a birth certificate for the first time ever, also refuses to release his tax returns, which is something modern presidential candidates have always done?

You sound angry
    I am. Watching my friends and neighbors fall for this ponzi scheme is disheartening.

Thanks for reading!
    I always look for your posts. You're one of my favorite posters.

Everyone will fall for something this November

Good luck the rest of the way
  • Options
    BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited July 2016

Trump wasn't a complete buffoon racist until he ran as a GOP. Hillary has always been a lying cunt.

Reagan was also going to nuke the world. The 80's want their campaign attacks back.

You'd piss all over yourself to accomplish one thing he has accomplished in his life
    Is being born rich an accomplishment?
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,042

This thread is about praising Trump for his courageous service.

Please take your negativity elsewhere.

Where did Hillary serve Sven? I guess getting fired for unethical conduct in the Watergate investigation was Vietnam like.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

OZONE said:

Trump is a complete buffoon. I get it though, Hillary is also a complete buffoon. So I can see why people don't want to vote for her, but to act so blind to what a complete fucking idiot Trump is, is just full on retarded.

"When Trump had his chance to join the military and fight in Vietnam, he did not take it. Instead, the rich kid got multiple student deferments from the draft and a medical deferment. Meanwhile, men like John McCain were being tortured as prisoners of war, but Trump has said that is dishonorable. ’

“He’s not a war hero,” Trump said of McCain last year. “He’s a war hero because he was captured. I like people that weren’t captured, OK?”
    "

The only reasons I may vote for Hillary, is because I want a Dem picking the next justices on the supreme court, and I can't trust a guy like Trump with our nuclear launch codes... he may fly into one of his infantile rages and start WW3.

I wish we had better options with a shot at winning an election, but with the 2 candidates that have a legit shot at winning, the answer is easy.

Never in modern history has a party had a candidate so bad, that many prominent people from that candidate's party chose to endorse the other party's candidate.

Trump is so fucking bad that none of the prior (R) presidents were willing to attend the (R) convention. None of the prior (R) presidential candidates (except for a very senile looking Dole) was willing to attend. The (R) governor of the state it was in didn't attend.

Trump is the biggest fucking ass clown imaginable for the (R) party, and 50% of the party knows it.

I am not a Trump fan but I will be voting for him. Comparing him to Hillary is easy. Just look at what each has accomplished. Hillary? Name one accomplishment besides killing 4 people in Benghazi through poor management and inaction?

I'm sure your list will be long.

Trump? Dems all loved him until he ran. Now he's the devil. He'said made billions in business. Rarely a bad word about him until he went Republican. Never called a racist until then either. If he was running as a Democrat the complainers would be voting for him and singing his praises.

I'm not I liked another candidate who did not win the primary.

That the banking elite ans Soros's of the world running this country don't want Trump is exactly why I do.
    You shouldn't get your news from memes. Yes Trump was called a racist before. Yes was a complete bafoon before. Yes he's had many failed businesses, several through bankruptcy Court. He was even forced into bankruptcy. All this shit is on the internet if you want to educate yourself.

http://www.snopes.com/donald-trump-racist-meme/
    So Hillary takes money from racists and goes to their wedding. Got it
    Exactly. Both are fucked up. You clearly didn't get the memo. But Trump has that R next to his name so you are all for him.
    Trump is a democrat. Hope this helps

So you are saying Trump is banging Hillary to help get her elected.
  • Options
    Sledog said:

OZONE said:

Trump is a complete buffoon. I get it though, Hillary is also a complete buffoon. So I can see why people don't want to vote for her, but to act so blind to what a complete fucking idiot Trump is, is just full on retarded.

"When Trump had his chance to join the military and fight in Vietnam, he did not take it. Instead, the rich kid got multiple student deferments from the draft and a medical deferment. Meanwhile, men like John McCain were being tortured as prisoners of war, but Trump has said that is dishonorable. ’

“He’s not a war hero,” Trump said of McCain last year. “He’s a war hero because he was captured. I like people that weren’t captured, OK?”
    "

The only reasons I may vote for Hillary, is because I want a Dem picking the next justices on the supreme court, and I can't trust a guy like Trump with our nuclear launch codes... he may fly into one of his infantile rages and start WW3.

I wish we had better options with a shot at winning an election, but with the 2 candidates that have a legit shot at winning, the answer is easy.

Never in modern history has a party had a candidate so bad, that many prominent people from that candidate's party chose to endorse the other party's candidate.

Trump is so fucking bad that none of the prior (R) presidents were willing to attend the (R) convention. None of the prior (R) presidential candidates (except for a very senile looking Dole) was willing to attend. The (R) governor of the state it was in didn't attend.

Trump is the biggest fucking ass clown imaginable for the (R) party, and 50% of the party knows it.

I am not a Trump fan but I will be voting for him. Comparing him to Hillary is easy. Just look at what each has accomplished. Hillary? Name one accomplishment besides killing 4 people in Benghazi through poor management and inaction?

Trump? Dems all loved him until he ran. Now he's the devil. He'said made billions in business. Rarely a bad word about him until he went Republican. Never called a racist until then either. If he was running as a Democrat the complainers would be voting for him and singing his praises.

That the banking elite ans Soros's of the world running this country don't want Trump is exactly why I do.
    Rarely a bad word? Fuck your retarded.

USFL
    Atlantic City
    Bankruptcies
    Obama birth certificate bullshit

The guy hs always been a fucktard in little corners of society that weren't really a big deal. So it was funny. No so funny when he's running for president.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320

That's beside the point. (But still.)
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320

Just. Stop.

You sound angry
    I am. Watching my friends and neighbors fall for this ponzi scheme is disheartening.

Thanks for reading!
    I always look for your posts. You're one of my favorite posters.

Everyone will fall for something this November

Good luck the rest of the way
    Classy post from you, as always.

I'll be rooting for you guys (except when you play us!)
    Us?
  • Options

Sledog said:

OZONE said:

"

USFL
    Atlantic City
    Bankruptcies

The guy hs always been a fucktard in little corners of society that weren't really a big deal. So it was funny. No so funny when he's running for president.
    Yeah no problems with Hillary.................

Trump looks like a saint next to the Bitch of Benghazi.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper

Is peddling state secrets to become a Billionaire, better?
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper

Sledog said:

OZONE said:

"

USFL
    Atlantic City
    Bankruptcies

Kim, because you're to stupid to understand winning and accomplishment doesn't mean he's not a big deal
  • Options
    edited July 2016
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

OZONE said:

"

USFL
    Atlantic City
    Bankruptcies

Way to change topics. Hillary has problems. But she's at least competent.

Than Donald trump? Yes. Next question.
  • Options
    OZONEOZONE Member Posts: 2,510

I voted for Reagan. Reagan wasn't afraid to debate the opponent, and Trump is already looking for excuses to get out of the debates claiming that the (D)s rigged the schedule -- completely ignorant that the (R)s agreed to this schedule nearly a year ago.

Yes, Hillary lied, but backing Trump out of some disingenuous claim that he is more honest shows a complete ignorance of Trump's record.
  • Options
    DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    2001400ex said:

I know several people who spent time in Vietnam. My PTSD from getting raped in prison is clearly worse than their time in Vietnam. In fact, my dementia started at a much earlier agree than theirs.

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Sledog said:

This thread is about praising Trump for his courageous service.

Please take your negativity elsewhere.

Where did Hillary serve Sven? I guess getting fired for unethical conduct in the Watergate investigation was Vietnam like.
    I was very specific.

Go start a Hillary bashing thread somewhere else. We're here to praise Trump.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Keep it clean guys
  • Options

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

OZONE said:

"

USFL
    Atlantic City
    Bankruptcies

Way to change topics. Hillary has problems. But she's at least competent.

Than Donald trump? Yes. Next question.
    Holy fuck did you just say Hillary was competent? Stick the gun in your mouth now your wasting our air.