Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I know several people who spent time in Vietnam. My PTSD from sleeping around in college is clearly worse than their time in Vietnam. In fact, my dementia started at a much earlier agree than theirs.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    This thread is about praising Trump for his courageous service.

Please take your negativity elsewhere.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Trump wasn't talking about military service but still

• Options
    BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    Ah, no wonder fellow pussy draft dodgers d2d and RaceBannon support Trump. Got it.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Trump wasn't talking about military service but still

I never said anything about military.

Please stop implying that he is a coward who avoided military service.

This is a positive thread. Just ask him.

“It is my personal Vietnam. I feel like a great and very brave soldier.”
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Focused on the real issues as always. Johnson voters are dialed in
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper

Ah, no wonder fellow pussy draft dodgers d2d and RaceBannon support Trump. Got it.

Says the little guy named "Kim"
  • Options
    OZONEOZONE Member Posts: 2,510
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited July 2016
    Trump is a complete buffoon. I get it though, Hillary is also a complete buffoon. So I can see why people don't want to vote for her, but to act so blind to what a complete fucking idiot Trump is, is just full on retarded.

"When Trump had his chance to join the military and fight in Vietnam, he did not take it. Instead, the rich kid got multiple student deferments from the draft and a medical deferment. Meanwhile, men like John McCain were being tortured as prisoners of war, but Trump has said that is dishonorable. ’

“He’s not a war hero,” Trump said of McCain last year. “He’s a war hero because he was captured. I like people that weren’t captured, OK?”
    "

The only reasons I may vote for Hillary, is because I want a Dem picking the next justices on the supreme court, and I can't trust a guy like Trump with our nuclear launch codes... he may fly into one of his infantile rages and start WW3.

I wish we had better options with a shot at winning an election, but with the 2 candidates that have a legit shot at winning, the answer is easy.

Never in modern history has a party had a candidate so bad, that many prominent people from that candidate's party chose to endorse the other party's candidate.

Trump is so fucking bad that none of the prior (R) presidents were willing to attend the (R) convention. None of the prior (R) presidential candidates (except for a very senile looking Dole) was willing to attend. The (R) governor of the state it was in didn't attend.

Trump is the biggest fucking ass clown imaginable for the (R) party, and 50% of the party knows it.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Trump wasn't a complete buffoon racist until he ran as a GOP. Hillary has always been a lying cunt.

Reagan was also going to nuke the world. The 80's want their campaign attacks back.
  • Options
    BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment

Trump wasn't a complete buffoon racist until he ran as a GOP. Hillary has always been a lying cunt.

Reagan was also going to nuke the world. The 80's want their campaign attacks back.

Trump was always a caricature and a buffoon.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 31,042
    OZONE said:

Trump is a complete buffoon. I get it though, Hillary is also a complete buffoon. So I can see why people don't want to vote for her, but to act so blind to what a complete fucking idiot Trump is, is just full on retarded.

"When Trump had his chance to join the military and fight in Vietnam, he did not take it. Instead, the rich kid got multiple student deferments from the draft and a medical deferment. Meanwhile, men like John McCain were being tortured as prisoners of war, but Trump has said that is dishonorable. ’

“He’s not a war hero,” Trump said of McCain last year. “He’s a war hero because he was captured. I like people that weren’t captured, OK?”
    "

The only reasons I may vote for Hillary, is because I want a Dem picking the next justices on the supreme court, and I can't trust a guy like Trump with our nuclear launch codes... he may fly into one of his infantile rages and start WW3.

I wish we had better options with a shot at winning an election, but with the 2 candidates that have a legit shot at winning, the answer is easy.

Never in modern history has a party had a candidate so bad, that many prominent people from that candidate's party chose to endorse the other party's candidate.

Trump is so fucking bad that none of the prior (R) presidents were willing to attend the (R) convention. None of the prior (R) presidential candidates (except for a very senile looking Dole) was willing to attend. The (R) governor of the state it was in didn't attend.

Trump is the biggest fucking ass clown imaginable for the (R) party, and 50% of the party knows it.

I am not a Trump fan but I will be voting for him. Comparing him to Hillary is easy. Just look at what each has accomplished. Hillary? Name one accomplishment besides killing 4 people in Benghazi through poor management and inaction?

I'm sure your list will be long.

Trump? Dems all loved him until he ran. Now he's the devil. He'said made billions in business. Rarely a bad word about him until he went Republican. Never called a racist until then either. If he was running as a Democrat the complainers would be voting for him and singing his praises.

I'm not I liked another candidate who did not win the primary.

That the banking elite ans Soros's of the world running this country don't want Trump is exactly why I do.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper

Trump was always a caricature and a buffoon.
    You'd piss all over yourself to accomplish one thing he has accomplished in his life
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    When Obama surrogates attacked McCain in 08 it was fine

I've been for Trump because I knew he would go scorched earth on Hillary. There will be collateral damage. I also like how he is a more traditional democrat from days gone by

I'll let the Johnson voters attack him and I'll stay on Hillary to provide the needed balance here. Of course Trump has faults and a giant ego. Water is wet
  • Options
    Sledog said:

OZONE said:

"

I am not a Trump fan but I will be voting for him. Comparing him to Hillary is easy. Just look at what each has accomplished. Hillary? Name one accomplishment besides killing 4 people in Benghazi through poor management and inaction?

Trump? Dems all loved him until he ran. Now he's the devil. He'said made billions in business. Rarely a bad word about him until he went Republican. Never called a racist until then either. If he was running as a Democrat the complainers would be voting for him and singing his praises.

That the banking elite ans Soros's of the world running this country don't want Trump is exactly why I do.
    You shouldn't get your news from memes. Yes Trump was called a racist before. Yes was a complete bafoon before. Yes he's had many failed businesses, several through bankruptcy Court. He was even forced into bankruptcy. All this shit is on the internet if you want to educate yourself.

http://www.snopes.com/donald-trump-racist-meme/
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

OZONE said:

"

You shouldn't get your news from memes. Yes Trump was called a racist before. Yes was a complete bafoon before. Yes he's had many failed businesses, several through bankruptcy Court. He was even forced into bankruptcy. All this shit is on the internet if you want to educate yourself.

So Hillary takes money from racists and goes to their wedding. Got it
  • Options

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

OZONE said:

"

Exactly. Both are fucked up. You clearly didn't get the memo. But Trump has that R next to his name so you are all for him.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

OZONE said:

"

Exactly. Both are fucked up. You clearly didn't get the memo. But Trump has that R next to his name so you are all for him.
    Trump is a democrat. Hope this helps