Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Hilliary cleared.

1235»

Comments

• HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,966
    edited July 2016
    2001400ex said:

From the link:
    Some federal and state courts define it as (1) very great negligence, whereas others equate it to (2) recklessness.
    As such, the federal district court equated gross negligence to “recklessness,”49

(references are in the paper, if you even know what an actual reference is...)

Here is your wiki link:

HondoFS...

First, show me where I linked to Wikipedia this thread. For fucks sakes.

Second. Go have a surgery where the idiot doctor lacerates your kidney or something stupid and try to sue them. Talk to an attorney about gross negligence and how far you get.

It's still clear you don't get what gross negligence is.
    I'm sorry...the "Free Dictionary" is a whole entire class level above Wiki...and I'm sure both of them are much better overviews on the details of law then something like...say...the John Marshall Law Review Journal and a 24 page article about the term in question.

Fucking Moron.

At least we are getting somewhere...so it must have been a "medical accident" that caused your low IQ, and you are apparently bitter because you weren't able to sue for "Gross Negligence" and win?

Ever think it was just bad genetics?

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

Hilliary is a kidney surgeon now?

Hillary's emails did less damage than a doctor who lacerated a kidney. She's still a murderer, but her emails don't have anything to do with it.

It's awesome watching you monkeys flip out over this.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,264 Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledawg:

Did you even read the law you posted? Or is it your clear lack of knowledge of the fact the that no one hacked confidential information. That was steamy dialog about her political positions tho.

Yeah that's why Wikileaks just released a large number. FBI so far has 110 classified documents have you checked into anything other than Hufpo?
    through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust

Show me where that happened with information related to national defense.
    Maybe this will help spell it out for you. Tomorrow we'll play with crayons!

http://www.navytimes.com/story/military/crime/2015/07/29/navy-engineer-sentenced-for-mishandling-classified-material/30862027/
    I thought it was a felony? Not to mention he did something that was not authorized. Hillary was authorized through the state department to have her own server.
    She was not authorized. Classified information is transmitted through secure channels not a server in a restroom. Some of Hillarys stuff was highly classified. I'm thinking crayons may be a bit advanced. Tomorrow you can eat the chewy pieces in the sand box.
    Of the 113 classified emails they found. How many were stolen?
    All of them! Taken from secure government servers and put on the toilet server. See they are only allowed to be kept in certain places that way they can be kept secret.........

Have another tootsie roll, don't mind the sand.
    Right. Maybe you shouldn't get your news from memes.
    http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/437479/fbi-rewrites-federal-law-let-hillary-hook
    http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Gross+negligence

It's clear your news source isn't aware of the basic definition of gross negligence.
    If her private server was hacked, then that could be considered gross negligence. The only thing that saved Hillary was the fact that there wasn't any evidence of her system being hacked. Could have been hacked is different than proof of actual hacking. Now if email leaks come out, showing it was hacked by an outside entity, then yes she's toast, and charges would soon follow.
    Right or wrong. His news source isn't even aware that gross negligence requires intent.
    No, it doesn't. But it is amusing when really dumb people attempt to think they are intelligent by quoting wikis.
    You clearly know nothing about the law. It's not a wiki thing, it's a law thing. Dumbfuck.
    Yes and she has violated it many times.

How much f'ing Kool Aid do you drink?

You're a clueless maroon.
    2001400ex said:

From the link:
    Some federal and state courts define it as (1) very great negligence, whereas others equate it to (2) recklessness.
    As such, the federal district court equated gross negligence to “recklessness,”49

(references are in the paper, if you even know what an actual reference is...)

Here is your wiki link:

HondoFS...

First, show me where I linked to Wikipedia this thread. For fucks sakes.

Second. Go have a surgery where the idiot doctor lacerates your kidney or something stupid and try to sue them. Talk to an attorney about gross negligence and how far you get.

It's still clear you don't get what gross negligence is.
    It's absolutely clear you have no clue about the laws and rules surrounding classified information.

But then you are clueless. Born that way I'm sure.
    Tricky Dick was a mere nincompoop compared the the Cunt.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledawg:

Did you even read the law you posted? Or is it your clear lack of knowledge of the fact the that no one hacked confidential information. That was steamy dialog about her political positions tho.

Yeah that's why Wikileaks just released a large number. FBI so far has 110 classified documents have you checked into anything other than Hufpo?
    through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust

http://www.navytimes.com/story/military/crime/2015/07/29/navy-engineer-sentenced-for-mishandling-classified-material/30862027/
    I thought it was a felony? Not to mention he did something that was not authorized. Hillary was authorized through the state department to have her own server.
    She was not authorized. Classified information is transmitted through secure channels not a server in a restroom. Some of Hillarys stuff was highly classified. I'm thinking crayons may be a bit advanced. Tomorrow you can eat the chewy pieces in the sand box.
    All of them! Taken from secure government servers and put on the toilet server. See they are only allowed to be kept in certain places that way they can be kept secret.........

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/437479/fbi-rewrites-federal-law-let-hillary-hook

It's clear your news source isn't aware of the basic definition of gross negligence.
    If her private server was hacked, then that could be considered gross negligence. The only thing that saved Hillary was the fact that there wasn't any evidence of her system being hacked. Could have been hacked is different than proof of actual hacking. Now if email leaks come out, showing it was hacked by an outside entity, then yes she's toast, and charges would soon follow.
    Right or wrong. His news source isn't even aware that gross negligence requires intent.
    No, it doesn't. But it is amusing when really dumb people attempt to think they are intelligent by quoting wikis.
    You clearly know nothing about the law. It's not a wiki thing, it's a law thing. Dumbfuck.

You sound bitter. And are pressing badly. Can only imagine the convulsions when Hillary actually gets elected.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    Sledog said:

Tricky Dick was a mere nincompoop compared the the Cunt.

Nixon launched us into fiat bliss resulting in the most luxurious retirement for parents and grandparents, in the history of the world, while leaving our kids and grandkids, the bill.
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,919 Swaye's Wigwam
    This thread has AIDS. It needs to die. Mods?
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledawg:

You sound bitter. And are pressing badly. Can only imagine the convulsions when Hillary actually gets elected.
    You'll vote 6 times like you did for BHO?