Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Hilliary cleared.

Comments

• ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

The Trump and Bernie fans can all give up now.

Plenty of room on the Gary Johnson bandwagon.

Not voting for that weirdo.
    What's with the labels, man?
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,264 Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledawg:

Did you even read the law you posted? Or is it your clear lack of knowledge of the fact the that no one hacked confidential information. That was steamy dialog about her political positions tho.

Yeah that's why Wikileaks just released a large number. FBI so far has 110 classified documents have you checked into anything other than Hufpo?
    through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust

Show me where that happened with information related to national defense.
    Maybe this will help spell it out for you. Tomorrow we'll play with crayons!

http://www.navytimes.com/story/military/crime/2015/07/29/navy-engineer-sentenced-for-mishandling-classified-material/30862027/
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320

The Trump and Bernie fans can all give up now.

Plenty of room on the Gary Johnson bandwagon.

Not voting for that weirdo.
    What's with the chemtrails, man?
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledawg:

Did you even read the law you posted? Or is it your clear lack of knowledge of the fact the that no one hacked confidential information. That was steamy dialog about her political positions tho.

Yeah that's why Wikileaks just released a large number. FBI so far has 110 classified documents have you checked into anything other than Hufpo?
    through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust

http://www.navytimes.com/story/military/crime/2015/07/29/navy-engineer-sentenced-for-mishandling-classified-material/30862027/
    I thought it was a felony? Not to mention he did something that was not authorized. Hillary was authorized through the state department to have her own server.
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledawg:

I thought it was a felony? Not to mention he did something that was not authorized. Hillary was authorized through the state department to have her own server.
    Then why did she lie about it?
    topdawgnc said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledawg:

Because she's a politician and full of shit.

2001400ex said:

topdawgnc said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledawg:

Because she's a politician and full of shit.
    Fuck off

You defend her daily. Have enough pride to fucking admit it. Stop being a bitch
    Is it the dementia or are you just trolling?
  • GrandpaSankeyGrandpaSankey Member Posts: 956
    dnc said:

Hilliary cleared

Vince Foster and @GrandpaSankey saw this coming
    This is how I felt hearing the news

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledawg:

She was not authorized. Classified information is transmitted through secure channels not a server in a restroom. Some of Hillarys stuff was highly classified. I'm thinking crayons may be a bit advanced. Tomorrow you can eat the chewy pieces in the sand box.
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledawg:

She was not authorized. Classified information is transmitted through secure channels not a server in a restroom. Some of Hillarys stuff was highly classified. I'm thinking crayons may be a bit advanced. Tomorrow you can eat the chewy pieces in the sand box.
    Of the 113 classified emails they found. How many were stolen?
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledawg:

All of them! Taken from secure government servers and put on the toilet server. See they are only allowed to be kept in certain places that way they can be kept secret.........

Have another tootsie roll, don't mind the sand.
  • CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390

salemcoog said:

Ts and Ps to Race.

He's gonna really need us during this difficult time.

Voters understand what happened today more than they understand her email server.
    White Trash post of the day! So what happened today? We are all waiting to hear from the unemployed carpet installer's legal analysis of the FBI Director's recommendation.
    pressing

and it's not like Race and I get along
    It's the price of fame, Bill

The little people want to get some vicarious glory. Never works
    Fame? Riverside County welfare office? You fucking pussy.
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledawg:

All of them! Taken from secure government servers and put on the toilet server. See they are only allowed to be kept in certain places that way they can be kept secret.........

Right. Maybe you shouldn't get your news from memes.
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledawg:

Simple, here’s what FBI Director Comey said regarding Hillary Clinton and this email server episode:

He concluded Hillary was “extremely careless” in handling our nation’s secrets.
    He admitted no reasonable person could have believed putting these emails on a private server was at all appropriate or acceptable.
    He admitted 110 emails on the server were classified at the time they were sent — showing Hillary not only lied, but knowingly endangered national security as secretary of state.
    He admitted Hillary deleted work-related emails before turning them over to the State Department, despite her claims otherwise.
    And, most shocking, Mr. Comey even admitted it’s likely foreign governments hacked her emails — and our adversaries could know critical secrets about the U.S. government because of Hillary’s actions.
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledawg:

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/437479/fbi-rewrites-federal-law-let-hillary-hook
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,706 Founders Club

salemcoog said:

Ts and Ps to Race.

Voters understand what happened today more than they understand her email server.
    White Trash post of the day! So what happened today? We are all waiting to hear from the unemployed carpet installer's legal analysis of the FBI Director's recommendation.
    pressing

Who are you again?

That's right, nobody
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledawg:

Simple, here’s what FBI Director Comey said regarding Hillary Clinton and this email server episode:

He concluded Hillary was “extremely careless” in handling our nation’s secrets.
    He admitted no reasonable person could have believed putting these emails on a private server was at all appropriate or acceptable.
    He admitted 110 emails on the server were classified at the time they were sent — showing Hillary not only lied, but knowingly endangered national security as secretary of state.
    He admitted Hillary deleted work-related emails before turning them over to the State Department, despite her claims otherwise.
    And, most shocking, Mr. Comey even admitted it’s likely foreign governments hacked her emails — and our adversaries could know critical secrets about the U.S. government because of Hillary’s actions.
    Yet I don't see a felony there. Keep trying.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309

salemcoog said:

Ts and Ps to Race.

pressing

Ironic
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledawg:

http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/437479/fbi-rewrites-federal-law-let-hillary-hook
    http://legal-dictionary.thefreedictionary.com/Gross+negligence

It's clear your news source isn't aware of the basic definition of gross negligence.