Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Hilliary cleared.

Comments

• SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,105 Swaye's Wigwam
    These sorts of things always make me wonder why those in charge of putting people in harms way are not held to the same standard of the military.
  • SpoonieLuvSpoonieLuv Member Posts: 5,451
    Donaldus Magnus

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Sledog said:

While many have been convicted for less Hillary goes scot-free just after Bill the rapist meets with Horetta Lynch whom he appointd. Sounds perfectly normal to me.

You sound bitter.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,264 Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

While many have been convicted for less Hillary goes scot-free just after Bill the rapist meets with Horetta Lynch whom he appointd. Sounds perfectly normal to me.

You sound bitter.
    Not bitter. Just shows how fucked up our nation has become. Serious overhaul needed and the return to a government that operates within the constitution and the law.

Odd someone that caused serious security breaches endangering our nation, it's military, citizens and employees not being prosecuted for those crimes makes you happy.

Which team you rooting for Sparky?
  • topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    Nixon is spinning in his grave
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

You sound bitter.
    Not bitter. Just shows how fucked up our nation has become. Serious overhaul needed and the return to a government that operates within the constitution and the law.

Odd someone that caused serious security breaches endangering our nation, it's military, citizens and employees not being prosecuted for those crimes makes you happy.

You sound actually pissed off. I'm curious what law or part of the Constitution Clinton broke.

She's a slimy bitch who shouldn't be president. That doesn't mean she should be in jail either.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

You sound bitter.

You sound actually pissed off. I'm curious what law or part of the Constitution Clinton broke.

She's a slimy bitch who shouldn't be president. That doesn't mean she should be in jail either.
    Fuck off
    edited July 2016

You're just now, asking that

You're just now, asking that question?

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

You sound bitter.

18 U.S. Code § 793 - Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information

(f) Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer—
    Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.

Yeah I'm pissed and you should be too. She very obviously and admitted to breaking this law. FBI just investigated and asked for charges on a man a year ago for the same thing.

Just an FYI it is the prosecutor who decides if they should file not the investigator.

You're on the slimy bitches payroll Hondo. Better go dust the Che flag in the commune.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    The Trump and Bernie fans can all give up now.

Plenty of room on the Gary Johnson bandwagon.
    edited July 2016
    Sledawg:

Did you even read the law you posted? Or is it your clear lack of knowledge of the fact the that no one hacked confidential information. That was steamy dialog about her political positions tho.
    2001400ex said:

Sledawg:

Did you even read the law you posted? Or is it your clear lack of knowledge of the fact the that no one hacked confidential information. That was steamy dialog about her political positions tho.

Yeah that's why Wikileaks just released a large number. FBI so far has 110 classified documents have you checked into anything other than Hufpo?
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledawg:

Yeah that's why Wikileaks just released a large number. FBI so far has 110 classified documents have you checked into anything other than Hufpo?
    through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust

Show me where that happened with information related to national defense.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,706 Founders Club

salemcoog said:

Ts and Ps to Race.

He's gonna really need us during this difficult time.

Voters understand what happened today more than they understand her email server.
    White Trash post of the day! So what happened today? We are all waiting to hear from the unemployed carpet installer's legal analysis of the FBI Director's recommendation.
    pressing

and it's not like Race and I get along
    It's the price of fame, Bill

The little people want to get some vicarious glory. Never works
    edited July 2016
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledawg:

through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust

FYI just having it on a non secure network non government server is a felony. Sending an email to your aid telling her to strip all classified markings and then forward it is as well. That info's all out there. That Wikileaks and Put in have it might be a clue as well.

I can't they won't let us look at it because it's secret shit. Are you really this delusional or is it just Internet troll stupidity?
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledawg:

FYI just having it on a non secure network non government server is a felony. Sending an email to your aid telling her to strip all classified markings and then forward it is as well. That info's all out there. That Wikileaks and Put in have it might be a clue as well.

I can't they won't let us look at it because it's secret shit. Are you really this delusional or is it just Internet troll stupidity?
    Holy shit. And you call Hillary a liar? Not to mention that it's not a felony to have the server she had. And at that time, she was far from the only one to have a server at home.
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320

The Trump and Bernie fans can all give up now.

Plenty of room on the Gary Johnson bandwagon.

Not voting for that weirdo.