Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

What I'm hearing re: Jen Cohen

124»

Comments

• sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    So now we know Woody was already out the door and Jen the new AD when Peterman was hired and all this interim shit was just a doog conditioning exercise.
  • Cohen12Cohen12 Member Posts: 79
    edited May 2016

Per a reliable source, Cohen was basically the one who hired Petersen, in spite of Woodward.

If true... for those inclined like myself to think this was a bad hire born of nepotism, does this alter your opinion?

Your source has been fired.

I'm not sure why some of you have a problem with her. I see a fat, sloppy, white, bitch, that didn't actually go to UW. Pretty much the embodiment of the Husky fan base.

Say it to my face!!!!!!!!!!11111!!!!111!!!!1111
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    Cohen12 said:

Per a reliable source, Cohen was basically the one who hired Petersen, in spite of Woodward.

If true... for those inclined like myself to think this was a bad hire born of nepotism, does this alter your opinion?

You weren't good enuff to get source hired away?

Cohen12 said:

You weren't good enuff to get source hired away?
    My nepotism network only extends to Tacoma because nobody in America knows who I am.

#tactowntuff
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Petersen was hired because Petersen wanted to be hired.

Woodward left because Petersen knew he didn't need Woodward's retarded swamp ass around and told Woodward to stay the fuck away from his football team.

UW's fat lesbo president decided to piss away $100,000 to hire a fat-titted part of the problem because that's what UW does.

It's really that simple.

Nuff said, case closed, end of discussion
  • CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986

Petersen was hired because Petersen wanted to be hired.

Woodward left because Petersen knew he didn't need Woodward's retarded swamp ass around and told Woodward to stay the fuck away from his football team.

UW's fat lesbo president decided to piss away $100,000 to hire a fat-titted part of the problem because that's what UW does.

Simple fact

Crisped