Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Isaiah Renfro officially sells couch

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

HuskyInAZ said:

I guess I need to educate myself on "styles" of apples as well.

Honeycrisps are good, but if you want a cheaper option, get the pink lady's from Trader Joe's. I get the organic ones, but it's up to you. I also like Granny Smith's but they are too sour for some.
    5 stars
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,896 Standard Supporter

Mexican Coke from Costco. You get like 30 bottles for $20. Drinks real smooth, nice aftertaste that lingers in the tastebuds.

Tukwila has the 500ml bottles. Seattle has only 350ml bottles. Bigger bodies require more liquid, perhaps? DDY?
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

IPA's taste like bile.

Real men drink bourbon, whiskey and scotch.

And once in a while when it's really hot outside, a mojito. But only once in a while and without a little umbrella in it.

I choose abundance.
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346
    HuskyInAZ said:

Fuji, Honey Crisp, Grannie Smith.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

TheGlove said:

HuskyInAZ said:

Fuji, Honey Crisp, Grannie Smith.
    I love the Fugees
    Oooo la la la
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,592 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited June 2016
    PGOS' top beers:

edit: oh and this. fuck off!

• H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098

Mexican Coke from Costco. You get like 30 bottles for $20. Drinks real smooth, nice aftertaste that lingers in the tastebuds.

Obligatory:

What if it's a merlot that drinks like a cab?
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club
    dflea said:

Swaye said:

I drink PBR. I drank PBR 20 years ago when I was poor. Guess what? It's 20 years later and I am still poor. PBR it is and fuck off to all the hipster fags that think it's cool. It isn't cool. It's just what poor fuckers like me can afford so EAFD.

I'd rather drink PBR and talk shit than drink IPA or any other craft beer with people that want to talk about the fucking beer we're drinking.

If any more is said than "yeah, this is good", then I'm going to go with a brew that has a subtle background taste of shut your ass.
    I sort of love you in a manly way.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,005 Founders Club

PGOS' top beers:

I was good with the Shiner and OK! with the Irish Death but you lost me with the Pacifico.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,685 Standard Supporter

PGOS' top beers:

I was good with the Shiner and OK! with the Irish Death but you lost me with the Pacifico.
    Pacifico is fine sitting beachside in Mazatlan.

Otherwise, it's kind of a Coors wannabe - and that's not saying much.

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,592 Swaye's Wigwam

PGOS' top beers:

I'm sorry, the Pacifico and #FreshBowl life in the summer isn't for everyone

PGOS' top beers:

Pacifico is fine sitting beachside in Mazatlan.

Otherwise, it's kind of a Coors wannabe - and that's not saying much.

It's nothing like Coors
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,358 Founders Club
    When I go high class for an evening it's Yuengling or Shiner. I wouldn't know a craft beer if it punched me in the face. Maybe they are good though. Who knows? If I served some of this shit to anybody on a fishing trip they would do their level best to stomp a mudhole in my ass.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    Swaye said:

When I go high class for an evening it's Yuengling or Shiner. I wouldn't know a craft beer if it punched me in the face. Maybe they are good though. Who knows? If I served some of this shit to anybody on a fishing trip they would do their level best to stomp a mudhole in my ass.

Sounds like your fishing buddies can't handle the higher ABV of a REAL beer, and overcompensate for it with violence.

NTTAWWT
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228

Swaye said:

Sounds like your fishing buddies aren't homos.

Fixed that typo for you.

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,490 Standard Supporter

Swaye said:

Sounds like your fishing buddies can't handle the higher ABV of a REAL beer, and overcompensate for it with violence.

NTTAWWT
    That's not the First Peoples drinkers I KNOW.