Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Isaiah Renfro officially sells couch

Comments

• ThumpThump Member Posts: 793
    I get depressed reading that we lost a 4 star recruit that decided to leave the team.

The hangover from the one IPA I had last night doesn't help my depression either.

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680

phineas said:

Listen, no need to go after the kid. Just judge him as a player. He was ok as a true frosh. I hope he finds the passion again and shows up at SDSU or SJSU. His ability is unquestioned, just not motivated to be great, which showed in his playing time. Some of you guys are punk bitches. Same guys who punk on vets.

So we should celebrate a guy with all the talent in the world who just couldn't be bothered to try. Ok.
    Depression is serious for young athletes. Some kids cant adjust to being away from mommy. Its not a fake disease like ADHD, its real and yes, effects football players too. Guess Anthony Vonture just didnt want to try either? For most of you, he was arguably the greatest athlete to play at UW. YouTube him, catch up. See husky football existed before you recently showed part-time interest.
    Nate Robinson was the greatest athlete ever at UW. Period.
    But Hasty was the best back on the field.
  • phineasphineas Member Posts: 4,732
    Playing for the loser huskies is enough to make anyone depressed. Good thing we've got a bunch of players who accept losing otherwise we'd have trouble fielding a team
  • RavennaDawgRavennaDawg Member Posts: 846

phineas said:

Listen, no need to go after the kid. Just judge him as a player. He was ok as a true frosh. I hope he finds the passion again and shows up at SDSU or SJSU. His ability is unquestioned, just not motivated to be great, which showed in his playing time. Some of you guys are punk bitches. Same guys who punk on vets.

So we should celebrate a guy with all the talent in the world who just couldn't be bothered to try. Ok.
    Depression is serious for young athletes. Some kids cant adjust to being away from mommy. Its not a fake disease like ADHD, its real and yes, effects football players too. Guess Anthony Vonture just didnt want to try either? For most of you, he was arguably the greatest athlete to play at UW. YouTube him, catch up. See husky football existed before you recently showed part-time interest.
    What about the world-record track dude that got paralyzed by a trampoline at Hec Ed?
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133

phineas said:

Ever heard of 'arguably'? And no, thats a homer statement. Id take A 6-2 AV @ corner over your 5-7 'greatest athlete'
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Children please. We all know who the greatest athlete ever at UW was:

• Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754

You have to love that this fag is sitting next to a helmet he doesn't wear in no pads; khaki, violet, bigger W for no reason...

THE GREATEASTE HSUKEEE EVAAHHHHH!!!

We should be forced to wear the 2001 unis with no names until we win the N.
  • H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098

He's white so I''m assuming that is Steve Empertman or Jack Lockner.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member Posts: 37,020 Founders Club
    I'm not going to make light of depression (it's an illness), but I'd be depressed if I was on a 4-5 team at a fat lesbo school.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,685 Standard Supporter

phineas said:

Lawyer Milloy holding on Line 2. Would like to set up an appointment to kick your ass at 7-11 on Aurora.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

phineas said:

Lawyer Milloy holding on Line 2. Would like to set up an appointment to kick your ass at 7-11 on Aurora.
    I'm hearing Lawyer wasn't even as good as Shane Pahukoa!
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,896 Standard Supporter
    Thump said:

I get depressed reading that we lost a 4 star recruit that decided to leave the team.

The hangover from the one IPA I had last night doesn't help my depression either.

IPA sucks and all who drink it are fags. That means Seattle is 85% gay, cause that flowery shit is everywhere.

Wait. What's this thread about?
  • Cohen12Cohen12 Member Posts: 79
    edited May 2016
    Sad to know I won't see him at the training table anymore, but sustainable mental health is a priority in the UW AD.

Can someone pass the biscuits?
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    no black on the Uniformm? ... WTF?
  • EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 4,157
    Cohen12 said:

Sad to know I won't see him at the training table anymore, but sustainable mental health is a priority in the UW AD.

Can someone pass the biscuits and gravy?

• Cohen12Cohen12 Member Posts: 79
    EwaDawg said:

Cohen12 said:

Can someone pass the biscuits and gravy?

That was implied.
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325

Thump said:

IPA sucks and all who drink it are fags. That means Seattle is 85% gay, cause that flowery shit is everywhere.

Wait. What's this thread about?
    Disagree.

But I'm curious to know which style of beer you prefer?